You're now thinking about your ex

>you're now thinking about your ex

Except whenever you get another girlfriend before she even gets over you.

he was alright i guess, awkward, sweet, cringey but i thought it was funny. i was a bit sad when he dumped me, even though at the time i was regretting getting into a relationship with him

>implying i have an ex

i was thinking of telling my HS crush that I liked her, but that's pretty beta behavior, fishing for pity

fag or femanon?

you'll find no pity here, fag

Holy shit she was a fucking retard, i should've broke up with her via recording brutal hate fuck.

?
I wasn't asking for anyone's pity, but doing that to my crush would seem like, i'm fishing for pity

Jokes on you, I dont have an ex

homosex

I'm about to lose my best friend because I accidentally confessed feelings to her.

Jokes on you, I already do. A lot.

It sucks!

It's better that way in the long run. You cant truly be "friends" with someone you have feelings for, because you're always going to want more. It will always hurt seeing her with someone else.

You need space then maybe you can be friends down the line at some vague point in the future.

Been there, done that. Just turn around and leave for your own sake if she doesnt like you back. Don't get yourself stuck in some hopeless fantasy that she's gonna like you back eventually. I did that, wasted 2 years of my life.

Yeah no I'm thinking about her sister who talked shit about me and have said that she was going to fuck me up. Met her about half an hour ago and even talked to her. She didn't even say "fuck you" or anything, I'm disappointed

Not really, my new girlfriend (soon to be fiance) is better in every single way

A crazy, dumb, lazy, whore. I only stayed with her because she was the hottest girl around. I think I was with her more because other people thought I was cool for being with such a hot girl.

>be in love with a girl since elementary school.
> 5 years without seeing her.
> I decided to confess to her when i next meet her
> Meeting her finally in last high school years.
> She gained 30kg and now ressembles a thuna.
There is still this part of me that loves the girl she was but, i can't even look at her in the eyes now.

Get away from her.
I lost who was my best friend at the time too that way, it was horrible at first but it was worse to be with her knowing she didnt feel the same.
I havent talk to her in 3 years, she didnt even try to reach me out, thats how i knew i made the right choice.

I broke up with my gf two months ago after almost three years. we lived together for ~2,5. at first I was messing around with another girl so I didn't think that much about the ex, but now when I'm alone again I miss her so fucking much. even though she was nagging me about having kids and getting married etc, I still only remember the good parts

I'd like to think that she thinks of me now and then, but I know she's fine and over it already. The hurt is entirely one sided.

Jokes on you, I don't have an ex, nor a girlfriend.