How you holding up, bros?

How you holding up, bros?

All my friends are pissed at me for being a dick. I didn't even do anything wrong.

What did you do?

smoke weed and do lines of cokes with cute 19 year olds bro, boston is a good time

I dindu nuffin.

>tfw to intelligent for gf

lonely af bruh

at least I'm comfy

Well, my friend offered to drive me to our home town 2 hours away so we could go out and be merry, then she started getting upset that my friend and I weren't paying attention to her, so she didn't even go out today. Then, she said she'd drive me back in the morning, and wouldn't drive me back until 3:30 pm so I missed dinner with my parents. So I got angry, slipped up and called her a cunt.

I've just been working really hard on introspective work and eliminating negative things from my life, but so many of my friends are scumbags that I've only been friends with just because we've been friends forever, and now it's starting to kinda blow up in my face. it was this girl and one other person, but I'm happy to have them out of my life.

cops dont do shit in that city, its the anti NYC

>women
Not even once

not too good bruh but thx for asking appreciate it lol

>tfw my friends get mad at me for never doing anything

Good. Wife and daughter are asleep and I'm comfy watching football.

Ya I've basically just been friends with her because she's hot and my only friend who's a girl, but I'm past the point of needing that now. And you guessed it, she friend zoned me from the get-go, but I only just recently lost romantic interest.

don't worry eventually they'll give up on you and stop trying

Sperg'd out and completely blew a chance with one one but two women last night because I'm a fucking alcoholic piece of shit

this

if you're not using drugs to cure existentialism in the current year, I dunno what you're doing

man I really wish I had friends though

>Wife and the wife's daughter are sleeping.

FTFY Canacuck.

A bunch of pedos won the big 10 so not good

Sorry bud in Canada the kids aren't all half black like in Cuckmerica. If your father stuck around he could have taught you that.

Doing ok lads. Been getting complements at work, passing all my classes, girls talking to me, and got a raise. I was doing like shit a few months ago (spring semester.) i was failing half my classes, shit job/pay, angry, sad, lonely, and suicidal. hopefully things aren't too bad for you lads.

I just hit 30. I'm independently wealthy. No debt. I'm getting married in 4 months. I'd say by Sup Forums standards, I'm winning life.

ill be your friend canada. i can hold my drink. and do drugs and band 19yrolds.

I've still got that bump on my head I mentioned like a month ago. it still aches sometimes but I think it hasn't gotten bigger so I'm probably fine

>I've just been working really hard on introspective work and eliminating negative things from my life

Wew lad. You sound like a total douche.

>so many of my friends are scumbags

You're either a scumbag yourself or have self-esteem issues, or both.

Not all the kids are half black, but your wife's is. I got you, leaf.

>friend refuses to talk to me because I shit talked liberals during Election night

>25th birthday today
>still a kissless, friendless, autistic permavirgin
>spend entire day in room alone watching college football games
>make dinner with parents
>now sitting in room alone, on a saturday night, on my birthday when every normal person would be out with their friends an/or girlfriend doing something, anything

maybe by this time next year ill finally follow through with my new years resolution to kill myself. its been my resolution the past 5 years or so though so i doubt i ever fulfill it