JUST

JUST

That just means it triggered SJWs

>mfw WB owns rotten tomatoes
>mfw WB's DC Cinematic Universe is having its reputation destroyed by one of its own holdings

HAHAHA CAPITALIST MONOPOLY BTFO

>using SJWs as a scapegoat to defend a shitty movie

If anything I'm a Marveldrone, but how can it be so low? I thought it was decent and this is coming from someone who still can't bring myself to watch BvS

>Still pretending that RT even matters or something you should base your own opinion on.

This. Its rating should be swapped with Ghostbusters 2016 desu senpai

Better than fant4stic

>short end genetically
uh did she forget about gooks?

That's not setting the bar very high.

FUCK

I think part of it is critics having fatigue from BvS and MoS. WB has yet to win over people on this entire DCEU

I liked the part where El Diablo turned into the Vengeance, from the Ghost Rider series.

Yeah but gooks have intelligence, niggers have strength.

So the DCU is now like the Transformers franchise?
Shit movies that fans think are successful because they make decent money at the box office.
in short : absolute garbage films that still make money.

They're a minority in the U.S. and therefore perfect

>absolute garbage films that still make money.
No, you're thinking of Marvel.

SJWs and genderfags hate ching chongs though, cause all that feminism/proudtobe shit doesn't happen in Asia

DELETE THIS

>it isn't even releasing in China

>waaaahhhh! M-Marvel f-films s-suck.

>If DC is the conservative comic-book universe to Marvel’s pseudo-progressivism, it couldn’t be more unpopular among kids who enjoyed the ludicrous platitudes of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

>They both (Snyder and Ayer) approach a childish genre like adults — and that’s what annoys the Marvel kids, whose bad rap on Suicide Squad has already gone viral.

>Think metaphorically again, and see that Suicide Squad entangles post-Vietnam and post-9/11 notions about heroism and citizenship. Deadshot does the right, patriotic thing, yet compliments Waller, his treacherous superior, saying, “That’s gangsta!” This use of hip-hop cynicism speaks more directly to modern confused ethics than most lines from other movies and most politicians. Suicide Squad is The Dirty Dozen for millennial viewers (and voters), who think their patriotic moral conflict is new.

Rlly this DCunts cant stop bitch about marvel tho

so funny

Fuck this nigger, here is a real rotten review you should trust

>In an ideal world, Harley Quinn should have been different, and yet Suicide Squad just reinforced the fact that men want to possess Robbie rather than celebrate her. The camera crassly lingers over the way her butt hangs out of her booty shorts—blithely ignoring how she must get terrible wedgies—and the script refuses to give her any motivation outside wanting to reunite with the Joker (Jared Leto), her psychotic, manipulative boyfriend, who electrocutes her and makes her jump into a vat of acid to prove her love.

DELETE THIS

Putting aside any politics, the movie was shit. I went and saw it in the Big D, and the story was absolute horse shit. There was hardly any character development, and the movie seemed to have and ADHD addled idiot as the prime audience. Each second it seemed there was gunfights or an explosion of some kind. The next part might really trigger people, but whatever. It also doesn't help that for people like me that don't read comics, I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK 99% OF THESE PEOPLE ARE AT LEAST SPEND A MINUTE OR SO EXPLAINING THEIR BACKSTORY. Oh yeah I also hated the fact that they gave Katana literally only a few lines the whole movie, and then at the very end expected the audience to care about her when she was actually having some sort of development when she was talking to her Elder Scrolls sword. But what was the reaction from the other characters? "Lol she just crazy! XDXDXD...and then immediately followed by more explosions and gun fights.
Whoever wrote the script for this movie needs to be fucking drawn and quartered.

Do critics and women really think Harley fucking Quinn should be some kind of role model character for women? What is this retardation, next they will want the Joker to be loving and caring towards Harley..ohh wait

>Esther Zuckerman

Transformers is proper toykino though

I saw so many 300+lb women in tight, torn shirts, bad makeup and dyed pig-tails at the showing I attended. 1 is vomit inducing. Seeing a whole pod of them waddle around made my stomach invert.

It actually is. This movie is going to pull hundreds of millions out of girls dragging their bfs to see Harley doing wacky gurl stuff

>Harley doing wacky gurl stuff
I fucking hated that shit. I was really really hoping they actually killed her off in the scene where the Joker was rescuing her and Sharpshooter was aiming for her.

Remember the Cowboy Ghost Rider?
Well, thats the original Diablo.

Because critics are Marveldrones.

>mfw when fat moms want to dress themselves and their children up as a degenerate comic book slut.
>mfw they want people to treat her respectfully like a proper women and a role model

Fuck, what sort of crazy double think is this..

If they ever touch New Gods I am going to blow my brains out just so I can console Jack Kirby in the next world.

What's wrong with wanting to 'possess' an attractive woman?
Why would you 'celebrate' a crazy bitch?

bleh, the designs for the film transformers are awful.

true

half of those rotten reviews are triggered sjws and Bitchbusters shills

BvS already referenced Steppenwolf and the Mother Boxes.

Did you even watch BvS? Holy shit