A hardened chunk of smegma just fell out of my foreskin after rigorously masturbating to asian-male black-female...

A hardened chunk of smegma just fell out of my foreskin after rigorously masturbating to asian-male black-female, freeing me from phismosis.
Music for this feel?

oooo user

this is getting 404'd and you is gettin banned

I actually mostly lurk on /gif/

good thread

What a sad life.

suck my cock

better than listening to oasis fuccboi

suck my cock

that sounds incredibly satisfying but it was probably a bit painful

suck my cock

yeah it was pretty painful, still kinda hurts. Satisfying too though- didn't notice til I stepped on it.

suck my cock

suck my cock

How did it cause phimosis? Where was it lodged on your dickhead?

Underside of the cock, big strip kinda fused between the foreskin and head- came loose today with some big pain

as a cutfag idktf

suck my cock

tfw I didnt realize I had phimosis until hearing from my doc a year ago & now im terrified

i just always kinda jerked off with kleenex, what I do Sup Forums

suck my cock

okay, so, take warm baths, gently stretch the foreskin back. Wash your cock with gentle soap, and keep doing this regularly, and it'll all be ok. if it gets dire, ask for an anti fungal cream

thanks, I'm going to try this tomorrow morning and post the results

Jesus christ uncircumcised cocks are so disgusting. Glad my pops decided to save me from this utter degeneracy.

go to the fucking doctor and say your foreskin is tight and you can't retract it

they'll give you some cream that you massage into the foreskin and over a week or two it'll get loose enough for you to retract it properly without much issue.