Be 19

>be 19
>socially awkward
>no friends since I moved to the university town
>during the second semester a 7/10 qt3.14 starts to talk to me
>she sits next to me sometimes during class and speak about her
>don't really know how to react so I nod and smile
>she has her own friends group, but seems interested in a lonely guy that listen to her, don't know
>we never see each other outside the classroom and I don't even have her number or anything
>a little bit before the end of the year we start to meet outside
>first time in my life that I drink with a girl
>tells me I'm her best friend
>friendzone.jpg
>even if I knew it all along it make me feel really sad

fastforward to this day
>be 20
>still studying at university
>7/10 is my only friend
>still tells that I am her bestfriend even if she didn't introduce me to anyone
>I bought her some presents for christmas and her birthday
>I talk to her about my new computer (i7-7700k - gtx 1080)
>I tell that I'm going to sell my old PC cause he still works fine
>Stars appear in her eyes
>tells me something like "oh user ! I really want a computer for a long time now"
>ask her why she didn't bought one
>tells me it's too expensive but she is happy that her bestfriend have an extra computer to give away
>too beta to do anything else but nod

I coul have sold that computer for at least 300€, but now I don't have the choice anymore. And I'm even going to buyspeakers and a mouse cause I don't have that in double.

I know I'm like really beta, but I thought about something : could I install a spying software that would send me everything she does on the computer ? That would be so great !
I'm even ready to buy a webcam if that could be transformed into a spy cam or something like that, but my computer knowledge is near to zero.

What do you guys think ? Is it possibe? Is it a good idea or should I do something even greater ? I mean, I'm going to give a 7/10 my computer, and I can do anything I want with the computer before hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/186235/how-to-secure-your-computer-with-a-bios-or-uefi-password/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's using you, fucking retard, get out while you can.

I'm a 4-5/10 beta, if I don't have her I don't have anything.
That was not the question, the question is about the computer and what I can do with it !

Demand 300 or castrate yourself. You spineless fucker.

should have asked for a date in return but instead you're going to be all weird about it

Wtf OP
Do you really think she knows wtf your talking about
I don't even know what type of PC that is.
Also your a creep OP
Find a male friend that doesnt talk about himself

>if i dont have her
you dont have her

might as well get a hooker

You can just tell her that someone offered you money for it and change your mind about giving her anything. If you want to be friends with her thats fine, but that doesnt mean you're obligated to give her free shit.

She is using you.
If you don't continue to give her things she will cut you off.
She is going to cut you off eventually anyway, but not after years of manipulation and use.
She will lead you on when you withdraw, then distance herself when you reengage.
She will constantly "need" things from you.

Cut it off sooner rather than later.

Or use her to develop a larger friend group and then distance yourself from her.

I can't ask anything in return now that I told her I wouild bring it to her this week-end, I will be the one installing it apparently so I will normally see her apartment for the first time.

Yes that would have been something an alpha would do. Or even more, something like "You want my computer ? Ok I want you in return" but it's way easier for someone that looks good for sure.

I don't talk much, she does 90% of the conversation. But I tried to impress her telling what high tech I was buying, but since it went nowhere I told about the PC I have to sold and then it happend. But the problem is not here anymore, the problem now is to find a way to make this loss a profit !
And yes I'm a creep and a weirdo/10

Well because you're a 4/10, there's literally nothing you can do to get her unless you start lifting and become an alpha.

Well when (not if) she finds out about the spy software you can kiss your only friend in the world goodbye, and start your lifelong journey as a wizard.

You're at college dude, join a club or something

Disable anti-virus stuff.

Install a keylogger.

There is other nanny/parental control software available commercially you can look into.

Troll some forums for a bit and install a remote webcam access on the PC.

However, given you're not very smart, you'll likely be caught. So prepare for that contingency. Get as much blackmail as possible.

Why does she hang out with you.?
Also wtf is there to talk about computers
Can't you talk about movies, the news, or random shit that happened

>you dont have her
I do have her in a friend way, she talks to me at least 5 days a week and that feels somewhat good.

Yes that what I was thinking about at first. But now I even prefer my second plan : spying on her. That could even turns into anonymous blackmailing I don't knwow. I'm a total Sup Forumstard you know, I've been a weirdo all my life, I want some revenge. Also I think I love her, but I think that I would love any 7/10 girl, I'm 100% beta.

I can't use her to develop a larger friend group, I feel that I just can't say hello to her when she is with other people, I would look like a total creep you know ? There is an invisible barrier from my side, it's always her that comes to me when she feels like it.

Telling you how beta I am :
One time when we were seeing each other outside the university I saw a part of her bra while she was readjusting her top, I'm fapping to this picture since then.

I wouldn't do it. I mean sure you can - but I can guarantee it won't turn out well for you. You will read stuff that hurts your feelings.

What you should do:

>Hey I know I said I would give you my computer, but it turns out I really need the money. I'm sorry it didn't work out. But I can help you find a good and cheap computer somewhere... what would be an ok amount for you to spend?

I mean she doesn't have ANY computer? find out what her budget is, and help her get one on craigslist or something. basically - be a good friend.

I'm sorry she doesn't want to fuck you, but that is just life. most girls out there won't want to fuck you.

If you want a favor in return, ask her to invite you to some parties so you can meet some people, or introduce you to some girls.

I DONT SEE HOW A COMPUTER IS PART OF YOUR FRIENDS SHIP AND YOUR LIFE
its like a baby to you

oh ignore my reply here

You are clearly a creepy fag with no social skills or future. Since growing up is clearly not in the cards, yes, you should spy on her, and stalk her. make sure you can view video so when chad is railing her asshole you get a good view.

Or blackmailing.
Also I think that being an alpha or a beta is mostly a intelectual condition, I will never be alpha even if I had tons of muscles.

>Well when (not if) she finds out about the spy software
Why ? If it's done really well maybe she will never see it ? And even if she finds it one day, what could be the thing telling her that it's MY fault ? It could be a virus from the internet and all.

>You're at college dude, join a club or something
Yoiu REALLY don't know how beta I am user.
Also I don't think that there is such things as clubs.. ? I don't know, I'm not really into normies thing to start with. I play videogames 80% of the time.

Finally some advice, thanks !

>keylogger
what I found but the thing is I don't see how it would send to MY computer the files. I only found how to save screen captures every X seconds into an hidden file on the user PC.. so it's not really interesting for the thing I want to do.

>Troll some forums for a bit and install a remote webcam access on the PC.
I don't understand this one sorry, why trolling ?

>However, given you're not very smart, you'll likely be caught. So prepare for that contingency. Get as much blackmail as possible.
Like I said, what would proves that I am the one who did the keylogger thing ? It could be an internet virus etc.

>Why does she hang out with you.?
mostly to talk about her problems

>Also wtf is there to talk about computers
My life is really not interesting so if it happens that I have anything to say about me, I say it

>Can't you talk about movies, the news, or random shit that happened
she doesn't watch movies like at all. We talk about news sometimes, like it's the 5% where I talk.

Blackmailing and spying on her is probably the shittiest most desperate pathetic thing you could possibly do. Just stop talking to her

MFW no joke

Yeah, there are different spying programs and the like available for purchase.

Some keyloggers are easy enough to torrent and many nowadays come with the option to take snap shots periodically.

I played around with one a couple years ago and put it on my fiances laptop for a couple of days, and laughed, but then I told her about it. It was lulzy anyway.

Just do a quick google search, my dude.

Post n00dz here for grate justice for your Sup Forumsros.

Oh, and be sure to check how the keylogger works from both ends. I did try another one where the cam would light up whenever it snapped a shot. For the ones that just take stills you should be able to adjust how often it does.

iiniku ushujima

Okay betacuck, lube up.

Either:
1.)
>Hey friend that I want to fuck, I really need the money, so I can't give away my old computer. Can I be a friend and help in some other way?

2.)
>Bitch, Yah gonna suck my white pale dick if you want that computer.

3.)
>Hey can you return the favor? If I give you my computer.. can we go on a date?

- If she says no on an option pick one of the other two options left.

- If you're too much of a pussy to say this things install some keylogging shit and parental control for kids shit and put it on hidden then ask her not to uninstall anything because -reason here-. Then proceed to blackmail her.
(Idek about this one anymore. Im high)

Yeah do that she can reinstall the windows and you are fucked, or find out about what you are doing and fucking sue you.

Also why the fuck do you own best hardware in game while you have 0 knowledge of pc. You deserve a fucking toaster for pc, fag.

Everything including you is wrong with the post.

>You will read stuff that hurts your feelings.
If that motivates me even more to blackmail her, it would be a good thing in some way.
But yes I can't imagine her telling anything to anyone about me, I totally know that she didn't told anyone else but me that I was her bestfriend. But still I'm not sure she has a better friend than me so I don't know. She really likes me that's for sure.

>I mean she doesn't have ANY computer?
She tells me so, but she has facebook and everything. Maybe she only get there with her phone.

>f you want a favor in return, ask her to invite you to some parties so you can meet some people, or introduce you to some girls.
Can you formulate that request so it doesn't sound beta af ? Cause personally I can't sorry.

wut?

I'm pretty good in class, so I have a future.
But you are correct for the other things.

>seeing her naked, knowing all her passwords and conversations is a shitty idea
Are you gay mate ?

sorry bro

>Post n00dz here for grate justice for your Sup Forumsros.
I don't know about that, I don't even know if I will achieve to do the keylogger thing. I tried to download one but it erase itself when I unpack it. Well I will try my best !
But if the keylogger thing works and the blackmailing works too, I will certainly not post any picture here, or at least before a year or two. I don't want to go to prison.

I plugged both my computer side by side haha. But yeah I'm not near to achieve anything and I have to give her the PC in 2 days so i'm stressing

more of that chick

Option one of these is the only good option.

Option two, even if it succeeds, leads to a half-hearted blowjob from a girl who will then have another avenue to control you.

Option three leads to a one-sided relationship. It sets up the expectation that her companionship is worth free stuff while your time and love are free.

Option 4 is "Hey friend, sorry, I got an offer for the computer I couldn't turn down. Lemme take you to dinner. Wear something nice, it will be a date."

If she turns you down you ought to say "That's too bad, how are you doing, see you later" and then slowly cut ties. Not out of malice but because this is hurting you.

But if you wanna keep orbiting, you could just say "Oh man you shoulda seen the look on your face, for real sorry about the computer though, see you in class."

I hate you ok.
You're too pathetic to make anything of yourself and you don't even have the guile for basic manipulation.
You're just disgusting

Don't you have any integrity? Why do you want to take the easy route? Why don't you try to win her for you? Or at least don't ruin the only single friendship you have.
Stop being so beta. You lost some money on a bitch, that happens to everyone in the course of life. But you still can try to awaken some interest in her for you. You get to spend lots of time together, maybe even bond stronger through the whole PC thing.

>inb4 whiteknight
Fuck off edgy fags.

Kek the oldest trick in the book. Upload a "keylogger" have some dipshits open and install your keylogger then steal their info. Have fun op. if i were you I'd straight up tell the bitch i got feelings if you don't thats chill, but if so ima take a break to get these feelings under control. Take a week or two then get back in contact and be friends again.

Nudes of this girl are not worth anything.
There are billions of tiddies on the the internet.

Knowing all her conversations is just going to lead you to waste your time on something that makes you unhappy.

If you're even considering blackmailing her you don't really love her in a meaningful, so her nudes shouldn't be special to you.

Fuck, it would be better just to demand nudes in exchange for the computer. You don't even have to be (super) creepy about it. Just ask for what you want.

"Look, I gotta be honest with you. I know it wouldn't work out between us but I think you're hot. I know money is kinda tight but if you don't mind doing a few tasteful nudes for me a bit that would be a fair trade for the computer."

lol

I wouldn't see the thread anyway, I only visit once every few months these days.

Find a keylogger on a site like thepiratebay, actually read the readme file, usually it'll walk you through uncracking this stuff.

It shouldn't be too difficult, plus you can buy one if you really want to rush it. The last one I remember using was Ardamax. GL, Sup Forumsud. Hopefully you actually build a relationship with the bimbo, but failing that, hopefully you at least get a couple good pics to make up for the money lost.

Worst case scenario she doesn't need the pc and sells it.

Well, worst worst case scenario she finds out, but that seems unlikely. These remote keyloggers aren't completely undetectable, but the average user isn't going to have a clue how to find it, like yourself I'm guessing.

Be sure to keep a copy of the program on your main battlestation.

Maybe try running the antivirus program, if any, to see if it catches the program. If it does disable or uninstall.

Demand some cash payment, or sum sucky, sucky, fucky, fucky.

Don't be a bitch.

nigger I bet you got ripped off since your brain is already so fucked I can't grasp the content of your post.

this

the first is.. akward ? Yes it's funny now, but if I really tell something like that to her, it's gonna be damn akward.

the second is shit

the third is beta, like, really ?
>"hello 7/10 i'm here to install the PC in your apartment"
>"hey user ! Thanks ! I want it right here on this little table"
>"speaking of table I have to ask you : can we go to the restaurant together ?"
shit mate :(

>Yeah do that she can reinstall the windows and you are fucked
That's the thing I was aifraid of, so I thought about installing useful softwares like CCleaner and Chrome, so that when she gets on the computer she can directly use it and will not want to reinstall windows. And apparently if she doesn't have any PC I don't think that reinstalling windows will be her first idea.

>or find out about what you are doing and fucking sue you.
WHAT IN THE WORLD FOR THE THIRD TIME WOULD LINK ME TO THE KEYLOGTHING ?!

>Also why the fuck do you own best hardware in game while you have 0 knowledge of pc. You deserve a fucking toaster for pc, fag.
Cause I use my computer as a game console, duh ? Do you happen to have autism ?

>Option two, even if it succeeds, leads to a half-hearted blowjob
Here's my boner

>Option 4 is "Hey friend, sorry, I got an offer for the computer I couldn't turn down. Lemme take you to dinner. Wear something nice, it will be a date."
Can you calculate the chance I have to see her naked ? Cause I still think that the keylogger thing has an incredibly higher chance rate, a ratio of 1:800 I would say.

>But if you wanna keep orbiting, you could just say "Oh man you shoulda seen the look on your face, for real sorry about the computer though, see you in class."
that the things I always tell to myself AFTEr you know ? Like I'm in my bed at night and I'm all like "I should have said THAT !" ; I will try to learn this sentence, it can help in many situations.

ok

Youre good, brah

>>Option 4 is "Hey friend, sorry, I got an offer for the computer I couldn't turn down. Lemme take you to dinner. Wear something nice, it will be a date."
>Can you calculate the chance I have to see her naked ? Cause I still think that the keylogger thing has an incredibly higher chance rate, a ratio of 1:800 I would say.

You can't be for real.

What would link you to it?

You're getting the info remotely... it really depends on how the keylogger works, but a VPN might not be a bad idea if you want insurance.

It's fairly unlikely, but she could always have picked it up visiting dodgy websites or you know, someone else that had access to it, you're her friend, you certainly wouldn't.

My advice bro is ask for a blowjob.
It should work but dont ask her straightaway, beat around the bush for a bit, say something like " I got someone else thats gonna buy it off me " then she'll she start to act desperate for it so then ask her like something along the line " maybe you could change my mind" she'll definitely get what you mean xD good luck

Next you'll tell OP that he could still back out by saying something like his mom or dad took it from him because he's still young and beta enough that's plausible.

No nudes are worth that much cash to me personally.

Tell her she can't have computer coz you promised to give to your sister so she can do all her homeworks with it.

THEN FUCKING SELL IT!

how do you have such a powerful PC but little knowledge on how things work ?

you fucked up. should've just causualy said -no fucking way, this is expensive and i need that money - i woudnt install shit and just send her the old pc since you already promised. just dont let her scam you anymore

Basically they just use it for vidya and know dick about actual hardware besides what they learned that one time when they called geek squad because they accidentally got a virus.

Tell her that you need to sell the computer to offset the cost of the new one and that you can't give it away for free.

>asks user if autistic
>literally wants to give 300€ worth of pc to someone who he won't ever touch just to see possible naked pictures of this person

JUST....

>Don't you have any integrity?
Not really.

> Why do you want to take the easy route?
Cause it's like the only route I have ?

>Why don't you try to win her for you?
Cause a 4/10 beta getting a 7/10 qt3.14 can't happen

>Or at least don't ruin the only single friendship you have.
YES ! That's why I want to stay HIDDEN ! don't want to seduce her if the result is her not speaking to me anymore or awkwardness taking the best of our relationship.
What I want is just following the flow and make a profit of the situation.

>But you still can try to awaken some interest in her for you.
Doing what ?

>Nudes of this girl are not worth anything.
Passwords, conversations, online purchases, etc. etc. Everything she does online, that would be so awesome. Like every morning I would wake up to see what new.. Oh my god I want this so bad to happen.

>Knowing all her conversations is just going to lead you to waste your time on something that makes you unhappy.
Can't be sure about that until I try

>If you're even considering blackmailing her you don't really love her in a meaningful, so her nudes shouldn't be special to you.
Blackmailing is the plan B, if ever she gets rid of the spying software I would go for plan B so that I still get new nudes.

>Fuck, it would be better just to demand nudes in exchange for the computer. You don't even have to be (super) creepy about it. Just ask for what you want.
You're right, that's not creepy at all to ask for nudes in exchange kek

>"Look, I gotta be honest with you. I know it wouldn't work out between us but I think you're hot. I know money is kinda tight but if you don't mind doing a few tasteful nudes for me a bit that would be a fair trade for the computer."
I could do that by texting her for example sure, and then joking about it if it doesn't go anywhere (and it will not) BUT the thing is that it would alarm her and she would find me suspicious and all. It increases the chance for her to reinstall windows

if she finds out about amything fiahy on her computer you will end up "losing" her anyways and you can consider yourself lucky if she doesnt call the cops on you

demand compensation at least half to 200 bucks as a price of friendship

if she refuses and decides to not. talk. to you shes trash and you shouldnt talk. to bitxhes loke that in the first place

don't let these whores use you, youll get nothing the way youre doing it now

be a bit cocky dont overdo it

treat her like you would treat a guy in this regard

4/10 is generous

>don't want to seduce her if the result is her not speaking to me anymore or awkwardness taking the best of our relationship

This won't happen. She might refuse romantic stuff with you, but she will just say "but we can stay friends, ok?" and use you the way she already does. At least there's a CHANCE to turn things around.
But I already see in the way you respond you're a lost cause. A man without hope or balls. I'm wasting my time.

>I tried to download one but it erase itself when I unpack it.
hahahahaha op you got keylogged yourself
you are just brain dead.

double dubs dont lie

post face, i wanna see this 4/10 you are bitching about.

I agree, to see if she's worth making a plan

it's probably just his mom. Just think about it for a moment. Yup, everything makes perfect sense.

Sounds like a spineless bitch making a bunch of defeatist arguments. Jesus Christ, you have to be a giant walking pussy with two legs. Maybe if you weren't such a giant pity pot she may have given you a chance, but you're such a coward you just set yourself up for constant failure.

thanks bro for the "GL"

>Worst case scenario she doesn't need the pc and sells it.
since I'm going to install it for her, I don't think that she would sell it.. You know that I didn't even thought abiout that ? What if she sells it like the next week.
I will tell her something like "if ever you don't need it anymore you can give it back to me" or something like that so she.. no. I don't know

>Well, worst worst case scenario she finds out
but like I said four times : she wouldn't know it's from me, how would she ?

>You're getting the info remotely...
yes but I don't put my name or anything.
I have a VPN but I don't know if it will works cause you have to put your IP in the keylogger apparently, so it has to be a fix one nah ? (Sorry for the time I make to answer it's just that I learn how to make the keylogger beside)

>you're her friend, you certainly wouldn't.
that what I say, I'm a weirdo but she doesn't see me as a creep, I don't think she could imagine what I want to do to her

it's in 2 days, I don't really see how I can do to make a thing like that in 2 days.
I don't know anymore, I wanted advices and now I have so much advices that I can't keep my mind clear.

I don't have any sister or brother wtf

games

so I just make zero profit, thanks user for the advice

I don't dick about anything, it's just that video games are my pleasure. Wtf when a guy buy a PS4 nobody tells him he is a douche. You are autistic morons.

>don't dick about anything

You don't dick this grill either, and you won't. kek.

>THIS much autism in here
Look op. Go for the keylogger/spying program. If what you said is true she didnt come to you out of interest or attraction she came to you because youre easy to pick on, meaning she wont give you nudes or a blowjob or anything. So go for the pc stuff.

>if she finds out about amything fiahy on her computer you will end up "losing" her anyways
I will tell it's not me.

>don't let these whores use you, youll get nothing the way youre doing it now
If I get nudes I don't get nothing

>treat her like you would treat a guy in this regard
I don't have any friends, male or femal, it has been like that for 2 years now. She is the only human being wich who I talk with. I didn't want to detail my situation too much but let's say that I don't have any family like at all.

I wasn't talking about you sorry mate, you are still a 2/10

>A man without hope or balls.
I want to empty my BALLS and HOPE for nudes. So you are wrong mate.

are you jelly ?

Yeah I'm going to show my face in this thread for sure kek

ok if that's make you feel better user

and that's not the plan kek

Yup thanks ! I know that it the way I have to go, and there wasn't even an other option to start with, it's just plenty of anons and white knights attacking me I don't know why. What I wanted was an good advice for a good spying software, but I did get good advices so thanks.
Thanks to all anons who told me how to do the things I wanted and going to do.

Just sell the fucking thing and tell this grill that it exploded and you had to throw it in the trash because it was burnt and in pieces.

autism my friends

>Yeah I'm going to show my face in this thread for sure kek
show a pic of the girl at least

don't listen to this faggot if she's playing you then you should play her back.

Do a little research on how, and put spyware on that PC, she'll think you're too beta to do anything remotely immoral and dishonest.

After she gets the PC, PROFIT on whatever you can find eg. nudes, search history etc.

OP post face pic

Yes, OP has the autisms and cannot do any one of these simple things to save himself the hassle with this bish.

i like you

"Also I think I love her", What you think of as love is really just a small escape from years of social isolation and lack of human contact, sorry to say but get your shit together.

>OP post face pic

>>Why does she hang out with you.?
>mostly to talk about her problems

she's simply using you for attention

Okay since you're beta as fuck and insist on giving her your computer and spying on her you can just do this.

Read online about RATs (remote admin tool)

There are many public, free ones that are easy as fuck to setup, just go on some forums and find some tutorials.

You setup the server-end on your PC and the client on her's, and that way you'll have full access to her computer, microphone, web cam (as long as the computer is turned on & has internet connected to it).

Also make sure to make it very hard to get any anti virus.

And make sure the web cam you're going to give doesn't have a light that turns on on it (since it'd turn on whenever you're spying)

If this works we want a follow up and nudes.

Also, show us a pic of the girl to say if she's worth it or not.

i think theres a way you can lock up BIOS, IT monkeys do it all the time for company and organizations as such PC's so it shouldn't be that hard

This is a classic autismo grand REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE story.

Autismo will get his heart crushed and humiliated as the qt will eventually find out and mock you behind your back with her friends. You, falling into a deep depression will channel your inner maximum autism and murder her in cold blood.

Maybe she's really happy to find someone who listens to her, and she can be herself, maybe she likes ur beta side as a friend.
About the PC, she probably doesnt know how much its worth and meant no harm, but tell her u cant just give it to her cause u planned to sell it, its ur friend after all.

Also as u said, you would be in love with every girl above 7/10 cause ur needy & lonely, you don't really love her, dont screw ur only freidnship. Ask her for advices to be more confident around people.

>all of comments above will be some cringy stuff about how to be alpha and just tell fuck off to everyone, ignore it.

...so source ?

OP here

ok, don't care anymore. pic related

thanks

pic related, it's her

k

yes I know, that what I said, I could feel "love" for any cute girl

Isn't what everybody does with everybody ?

thanks and pic related

link ?

k

if I was not a virgin I think that what I would do, but the thing is I really want those nudes now.. Thanks anyway.

But all of your messages made me think Sup Forumsros.. Like seriously. I don't even know what I'm going to do anymore.

Sell. it. to. her.

When you deliver it be like yeah so where's that $300?? -oh, why would you think I'd give it to you for free that's crazy! haha!

Something like that. If you give it to her for free you will never make it out of the friendzone m8

he should tell her it is in his basement and she will need to come collect it.

OP is beta incarnate. Holy fuck.

Stop being a beta and rape her like a true alpha

I will detail the conversation for you
>tells me it's too expensive but she is happy that her bestfriend have an extra computer to give away
>too beta to do anything else but nod
>me "oh yes it's really great if I can help you with that haha!"
>her "you could instal it to my place cause I have never touched to computers that much"
>me "hu.. sure haha"
>then we planned to do that this week-end
tadaaaam

You are one of the most pathetic people I have come across on the internet. Just stop talking to her.

>her "you could instal it to my place
>then we planned to do that this week-end
>Stop being a beta and rape her like a true alpha

10/10 plan

>Isn't what everybody does with everybody ?

no, if she's talking about her problems to the point your entire conversations are mostly about her, then things are obviously one sided.

a lil tip for an autist who doesn't know how to communicate is that for you to have a genuine friendship, conversation should be back and fourth and you should take an interest in each other. i guarantee the only time she listened to you was to shut you up so she could keep talking about herself. maybe she showed some genuine interest when you mentioned computers and she asked for one, but thats obviously because she wants to use her looks and the fact that she knows you're needy to get what she wants.

The best possible choice you can make is not to give her your PC or at least charge her money for it, and if you want put a keylogger on it or something.

>link ?
howtogeek.com/186235/how-to-secure-your-computer-with-a-bios-or-uefi-password/

>But all of your messages made me think Sup Forumsros.. Like seriously. I don't even know what I'm going to do anymore.

Do whatever you want but remember the consequences and gains from each choice, honestly id ask her to pay for the PC or fuck off

Selling an outdated piece of shit for 300 Euro is the least likely thing about this story, OP.

kek

>7/10
Well... you were damn correct, that seems like a 7/10 ! Go for it son.

she doesn't expect rape from a betafag like you, surprise her. I bet she'd find a rapist more attractive than your beta ass

OP just forget your pathetic beta plans.

Listen good alpha plan here.
>invite her over to your house
>offer her any kind of drink
>no alcohol
>put ruffies in
>she drops out cold
>drag her down to your basement
>tie up
>become second Fritzl
>tfw free sex anytime

That's how it's done.

i like where this is going

op I cant give you any advice on how to be less alpha or something, but I believe I can help with setting up a RAT on your PC before giving it to her

do you have steam/skype or somewhere we canchat? I'm on mobile atm so cant talk much

/thread

Pic related?

Uninstall the antivirus and tell her that you don't know about that because you don't have antivirus or another spyware

k

>no, if she's talking about her problems to the point your entire conversations are mostly about her, then things are obviously one sided.
Cause I don't have any life so I don't have anything to tell about me. I'm am beta but not autistic to the point of talking about video games you know.

> conversation should be back and fourth and you should take an interest in each other.
So first I should start making things that could interest people

> i guarantee the only time she listened to you was to shut you up so she could keep talking about herself.
no when we talk about the news it's a true conversation but never last long, and she doesn't care about politic

>but thats obviously because she wants to use her looks and the fact that she knows you're needy to get what she wants.
But she stills spend many hours every weeks to speak to me so..

>The best possible choice you can make is not to give her your PC or at least charge her money for it, and if you want put a keylogger on it or something.
I think about asking her something like "You owe me 300€ or a date !" but I'm aifraid of the awkwardness and also if she turns me down etc.

>link
thanks !

I said AT LEAST, I bought it 1200 long ago and it still running witcher 3 in medium 1920*1080 and shit

I will never rape, let say that blackmailing would be my evil limit

kek

sadly I live in the real world

I think that I will achieve what I want but thanks ! It's been hours that I work on it.

the pic of the girl is here

>I think that I will achieve what I want but thanks ! It's been hours that I work on it.
your call, I'd still love to help though
if you change your mind just leave some way to contact you in this thread, I'll check it later

you fucking little cunt. you know the reason you're a 4-5/10 beta? you have no fucking spine and let people walk all over you. why do you need her in your life? sell the pc, take the money, and buy a hooker or something. for fucks sake, this is pathetic.