What is a good opening message to send to chicks on OkCupid?

What is a good opening message to send to chicks on OkCupid?

Hi bitch

Wassup thottie, i eat ass

nothing, because nothing works.

they're basically looking for LAWL SO RANDUMBBBBBB openings and since i've been on the internet way too long, every idiosyncrasy like that seems stupid as fuck.

Okcupid is really for women who don't have the confidence to go outside because men will come to women on any platform that you create, it could be 2 cans tied together via string.

I have a dirty little cock, can I rub it in your ear?

"I'm 6'5", have a million-dollar-a-year job working with orphans and puppies, drive a Lexus and have another sitting in my driveway, and a 10-inch cock under an 8-pack that I'm cool with you showing your girlfriends pictures of."
This message is basically the only way women would even view your profile.

no that is match.com. OKC is more laid back, and filled with people who couldn't make the cut on match. Personally I like it better. people are more honest.

I dated a few girls on OKC. I'm in my 30s. heavy, but ok looking. girls get swamped with messages, so I try and say something that was direct from their profile to catch their attention. Something we had in common.

tons and tons of rejection / being ignored / etc. it was pretty rough on the ego - but I ended up meeting some cool people.

It's a waste of time, OP. I've paid for A-List so that my message is on top of their inbox and I still don't get any replies.

Maybe that's because you're an unattractive, socially inept piece of shit.

Sounds legit to me

Honestly you need to spam "Hey, do you want to hear a crazy story?"

Then you tell them a really average mundane story from your life. I have got pussy this way.

>Girls can suck my cock using this one little known trick

you also need to wait for them to tell you to tell them

I've fucked a bunch of women off Okstupid, it ain't that hard of you're not an autist

I posed as a hot chick on okcupid to see what it was like.

95 message first day, 400 profile views.

The woman on that site use it only to improve their self esteem by rejecting men.

>Of

Guess that rules you out too, then, huh bitch?

Or you have the standards of a swamp ape.

which messages caught your attention

>Hello, hi, etc.

Since you need to ask what to say, you need to just accept that you are not the kind of guy who can get laid with pickup lines. No shame in that. Most guys aren't, and never will be. The only thing pickup lines are going to do for most of us is make us look like complete asses.

So instead, just try to strike up a normal conversation, and see where it goes.

How's sucking dick for a living working for you bro?

I suck dicks for fun retard, I'm gay. I am actually an interior designer.

I was a guy posing as a hot chick.

Also, 95 messages and not a single inappropriate one, that shit is a myth.

Mostly the guys were pouring their hearts out, and it was sad as fuck.

Man, I only wish I could suck dicks for a living. I totally would. Fucking love sucking cocks.

Speak for yourself faglord

Same thing

I bet I suck more dicks than you loser, I'm a retired figure skater fag.

I'm probably four times gayer than you, so don't try to steal my thunder motherfucker.

"Willing to pay big bucks"

Wanna hang out and watch some netflix and cuddle and maybe fuck?

At least I didn't have herpes you dumn faggot.

Yeah, well I routinely blow my first cousins cock and swallow his cum. Fucking gay incest RULES

That's because you have to actually have sex to have herpes

You're incorrect.

Pick something from their profile that you would enjoy talking about and ask an open question about it. Think about what you would rather reply to; something actually personalised, or obvious spam? I got dates every couple of weeks with personalisation, none with spam.

Just don't spend too long on it, 'cause most people aren't going to reply no matter what you put. Learning to accept that will help you mature as a person.