I know someone here allready has the vid

I know someone here allready has the vid.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/12/teen-accidentally-kills-himself-on-instagram-live-as-friends-watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=DX5fpkW5K6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would say there is a low probably somebody recorded it
Like if he is 13 nobody would be smart enough to have a screen recorder on a computer and an android
Only screenshot

bump

I thought the photo on the right is of him streaming... so I thought maybe there is a video also

Now da police won't have a chance.

article on it
nypost.com/2017/04/12/teen-accidentally-kills-himself-on-instagram-live-as-friends-watch/
Alternativly post other vids of simmilar cases with niggers

Niggers like watermelon and chicken. NIGGERS!

classic nig

This guy must have shitty firearm safety if he accendently shit himself. This is why they are moving toward stricter gun laws. Niggers keep killing each other and themselves. I see it as a good thing but dumb liberals don't.

Probably forgot about the round that was chambered and put the gun to his head messing around.

You always safety check your firearms. There's no forgetting becausebyou only get one chance. I always empty my magazine out, rack the bolt a couple times, and then visually check the receiver. That's proper fire arm safety. This dindu didnt treat the gun right and deserved to die.

And it is no big loss. Just think of the tax dollars saved by him not being in and out of jail. I also own several forearms, was raised around them, raised my kids around them. Never worried about them being stupid with a forearm.

He didn't have any education regarding firearms. He probably just saw another nig that it looked up to and treated it the way it saw the other thing treat it.

bump for science

> accendently shit himself
> calls other people dumb

> I also own several forearms
> calls other people stupid

stupid is as stupid does

Anyone have the vid?

I also WANT to see that fricking vid, plox

The gene pool is self cleaning.

I know that guy, he only has two forearms

I'm ok with this, would like to see the vid

The only reason niggers haven't overflooded USA is that we gave them guns and helped them make rap mainstream.
With these 2 tools combined, we have achieved nigger population control.

Don't forget abortion, would be swimming in nogs without it

Need the vid ...for educational purposes.

Or AIDS

link to vid: youtube.com/watch?v=DX5fpkW5K6M

If you read the article he didnt have the clip in.
>Someone called him on it.
>inserts clip and blammo.

Had the gun cocked, finger on the trigger, and inserted clip

Gutted for whoever asked him why there wasn't a clip in it, pretty much got the nig killed

>gutted

Fuck that, he did all of us a favor. He was in possesion of a firearm not registered in his name.

WHAT THE FUCK do you think that stupid little nigger was going to do with it!?!

CIA gave them crack in the 90s

>Clip?

He would still need to actually chamber a round.
The gun being cocked and insertiong a magazine do not automatically mean a round is in the chamber.

But it is far smarter to assume it is loaded even when it is not.

Where this happened (Georgia), the state laws actually prohibit gun registries. Same with Delaware, Florida. Idaho, South Dakota, Vermont, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania

>>inserts clip

I'm not saying I think the kid should have had a gun, or that he was planning on using it to paint a picture for spastics
I'm saying whoever wrote on Instagram Live, "Where is the clip", will probably carry the weight of another human life for the whole of theirs
It's probably one of his friends, imagine if you got one of your buds killed