Should i lick her ass...

should i lick her ass? its my friends girlfriend and she wants me to lick it after she takes a shit :/ sounds kinda cool but dont wanna get beaten up by my friend

go lick shit somewhere else, faggot

Yes and name

I would worry more about an e.coli infection if i were you

I would do it, probably not after a shit. Dont worry about your friend, he will never find out, who would believe that you lick someone else's girlfriend butt

I'm down for the lewd ass licking, but after a shit sounds so beta. No wonder you're sure that your friend can beat you up

no, you shouldn't.

tell her to let you know when her and your friend break up. and that you'd lick her ass but only after a shower.

Live a little you fucking faggots.

Why the fuck do you WANT to eat shit?

I don't think this is about shit. Look, OP is clearly traumatised by the whole thing. He can either man up and enjoy life, or he can regret not doing it for the rest of his pathetic life.

found the virgin

Rimming is great, I've never had a girl say she didn't like it, and it always leads to them turning into an uninhibited slut.

But really, don't fucking do that. You're asking to get sick, and aside from that, it's just gross.

>I've never had a girl say she didn't like it
My damn wife :(.

i'd do it, but, i would prefer hairy clean asshole

That suuuuuucks. My current girlfriend hadn't ever had it done to her, said it felt amazing but she was shy about it.

Had to slowly work into it, but now she loves bending over and letting me eat her out and rim her while she rubs her clit; how I got her into anal.

Well she seemed to love it just before i tore her ass open with my cock :^)

Friends > sluts

thats actually hot

do you get to lick anywhere else? I'd want to eat her pussy, suck her tits, and lick her armpits too

got more?

>Live a little

Do you want to know how I know you are a faggot ass nigger cuck?

Found the closet fag.

Don't know why but this made me fucking kek, probably because of that troll face at the end.