Chubby girls thread

Chubby girls thread.

Same girl

Nice mound, any spread pussy shots?

friend's wife caught me taking creep shots of her ass. she wasn't pissed. she laughed and called me a horndog

here's another.

this is where she caught me. was passing by their room and got this snap while he was outside in the garage

Face?

the following weekend she called me out of the living room when my buddy was in the shower and let me snap this pic. flashed me her tits too but didn't let me get a pic.

couldn't out her like that dude.

try making a move on her, initiate MFM three way even if you have to suck his dick its worth it to us for the .jpg

muh dick~! moar

two weeks ago ended up banging the shit out of her.

some buddy you are, friend.

I hit that shit without him knowing!!

I know. been dreaming about that shit for years though.

oh lawd. please tell me you have nudes

Wwyd

any interest in noodz

approach her from behind. softly stroke her thick thighs, then slowly set my nails into her fat fucking ass. bed her over, then lick my way to her ass crack, start licking...

fuck yes

moar?

She's a closet freak

fucking her in the ass

Strip all three. Tie middle to the ground, tie rights ass over her face. Then put a strapon on left and tie her so she's tightly ducking her friend. Then leave them to struggle to escape.

and yes she swallows.

Instagram is mcpz666

was a dream come true, but should I do it again? gotta say I get off posting my conquest pics here.

If you've done it once, do it twice. Also, more pics?

Cool story bro. In that case, I'd start with the lube and the fists. Her hips look like they can accomodate my hand.

Fuck yes!

Filename win

Yeah, I bet she swallows. bitch don't look like she's leave those calories in the table

always this slut are you her cuck or what

god jesus ass fuck balls fisting

Current gf.. still haven't done anything though

post more!

moar you cuntbag

You... haven't slept with your gf? Are you 14?

ew dat wart

Not everyone's a whore

keep em cumming

Only been going out like two weeks... honestly never did anything before so it's probably my fault, haven't made a move yet.

when you're "officially" boyfriend and girlfriend, you have better fucked a few times

Amy chubbys in socks? It would make me ejaculate quickly, thanks.

Well its not official. By going out i mean we have been going on dates

Link to that???

Here's another in case anyone wants it

Last one

moar

Well just means you're a shitty friend and she's a shitty wife. Do one decent thing and tell him what happen so he can cut you loose, drop her and find a better girl and a decent friend.

Gonna try for some more this week. Requests?

All been friends for years. He knows I've always had a thing for her. I bet he finally gave her the green light cuz she initiated it. Were on vacay last summer and he kept wanting to play "adult 7 mins in heaven" between couples. My gf at the time wasn't down. He said he was "kidding". I bet he already knows.

Plus he's not gonna find a girl that gives head like this chick. DAMN!!! I wouldn't give that shit up!!

So telling him shouldn't be a problem then

more now plz

The wife

beautiful

Kik?