I always nut on my pillow but now its crusty as fuck

i always nut on my pillow but now its crusty as fuck
what should i tell my parents what it is when they ask me ?

also wondering pls help

tell them its mushroom fertilizer.

stop joking around kiddo this is serious buisness

it's time for a preemptive strike.

tell your parents that your cat or dog or whatever kind of pet you have keeps humping your pillow and it's starting to feel weird. they will probably buy you a new pillow.

Tell them it's because it's swedish high quality product and the swedish law mandates that companies employ islamic gay blonde gnomes to shower jizz on all and any products sold for two(2) years after the purchase.

Jizz Fairy

What are you, fucking 13?

nah just gross

I'm not sure if it's worse to be 13 and jack off on your own pillow, or be over 13 and do the same thing.

just trying to safe the trees mate. what kind of ignorant asshole are you ?

I used to do that on my mothers quilted pillow
she confronted me on it, but I said the cat peed on it
we never talk about it, I don't think she wants to know

ffs just wash it yourself you fat lazy fuck

dont know how

Are you stupid? Why the pillow? In what universe is a good idea to nut where I place my head to sleep?

chill. its safe cuz bedsheet over it

Fuckin nasty that shit

What about the smell?

put it in the machine, add soap, press start - don't be a retard

i like the smell

You got to rationalize it like this:
This is op we're speaking of.
He likes cum on his face and his hair. When he wakes up he wants to smell the hardened smegma and jizz. For him it's like smelling coffee.

w.why? why would you jerk off on your mother's pillow? She's never going to forget that. Not until the day she dies

Use a towel and wash it regularly fuckwad

What sort of Autist are you?
First cumming on your pillow is weird and disgusting. Why your pillow?
And how if you can type on the internet can you not figure out washing something? Maybe the machine is to complicated for an autistic retard but surely you can take it in the shower and put some soap or even shampoo on it and hang it over a chair to dry.

thats really much to do you know. i would prefer my parents washing it

This site suits you perfectly. How old are you?

think i posted it by accident on this site ?

Tell them they made a terrible mistake when dad forgot to pull out 13 years ago

Just kill yourself. I'm not one if those idiots who say that just because I disagree with someone. But if you're some weirdo who like cumming in his pillow and can't figure out how to clean it and rather than spend 5 mins would rather your parents do it your life is set for failure.

I was just a teenager man

i dont think you can judge how my life will go by the simple fact that i am too lazy to clean my jizzed pillow bro

You cant wash that shit out. Source my handkerchiefs.

well i also jizzed much on my bathrobe and my mum washed it easily out. told her i used it as a handkerchief

Of course I can. Some weirdo who cums in his pillow when he has so many alternatives. And then can't spend 5 mins to wash it, is never going to be a productive member of society.
If you're too lazy/stupid for basic cleaning many kids under 10 could do how are you going to succeed at life?

Kill your parents

for mony i would clean that shit. so im just lazy cuz it doesnt go on my nerves

>succeed at life
how to do that? fuck a bitch, get money?

I was a teenager. Its not normal.

Even if you become president of the United States your mother at the Inauguration will be like 'fucker still jerked it onto my pillow....'

Both.
Some loser who cums on his pillow then sleeps in it and can't work out how to wash it will get neither.

Get a bitch, you sad faggot loser.

you don't know my mum, she forgets a lot of stuff

good to know you were a better teenager tho

materialism won't make you a better person