So basically i got a new weed dealer and I've been buying ten bags off him for a while now...

So basically i got a new weed dealer and I've been buying ten bags off him for a while now, and just yesterday I saw a picture on the internet yesterday of a half gram of weed, and it look a lot bigger than the ten bags I've been getting. I'm not saying he's scamming me, because I have literally no idea how much weed is in a ten bag, he keeps dodging the question, but do yous know how much should be in a ten bag, and if he's scamming?

Pic is a bit smaller than what I'm getting

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EPO9M2Y/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_b3rSP79_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=CN0W5V8ZBB2E65NCFPGZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=ca5f515f-c414-5bc5-b357-7f4baa68551d&pf_rd_i=3538314031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually it's about the size of what I'm getting, just looking at it again

OP literally can't stop sucking dicks.

Weed prices vary everywhere, so unfortunately, without seeing a bag, it's just too difficult to say.

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED GETTING A WEIGHT MEASUREMENT DEVICE?

IT'S ALMOST LIKE JPEGS DON'T CONTAIN WEIGHT DATA.

Dealers know who does and who doesn't weigh their shit, your dealer knows you don't weigh your shit, and he's probably ripping you off.

Spend $10 on a fucking digital scale.

Pics of your weed
Pics of the weed you saw
Where you live

Jpgs don't contain weight data you dimbass. Only exif info.

Get a normal sized pill bottle

Full is a 1/4

Half is a 1/8
Judge frrom there

You're buying the 10 dollars worth of weed. Most dealers do not give a fuck about you. If you wanna get better deals and get taken care of buy more weed you fucking pussy.

I'm gonna guess you're british if you're calling it a "10 bag"

Well.. around north west England, a 10 bag is normally anywhere from about 0.7-1g depending on the quality of the bud, it's very rare you'll get over a gram.

I wouldn't recommend buying tenner bags though as the dealer makes no profit off doing it, so he's gonna give you a shit bag.

If you buy 20's, it'll get better, I generally find from some random guy they'll be 1.6-1.8g.

better still, buy quarters or oz's. - your dealer is more likely to weigh that to make sure he's not giving you a tonne extra, however when you buy tenner bags he probably jst grabs a "reasonable sized nug" and sticks it in a bag...

I'm Irish

Boi your shit look like seaweed

DUDE WEED LMAO

thats gross they barely trimmed it

same applies pretty well then..

If you wanna be sure, you can get yourself digital scales off amazon for like a tenner, weigh the bags yourself and if he's undercutting you massively, go find someone else or hint to him that he's giving you shit bags..

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EPO9M2Y/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_b3rSP79_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=CN0W5V8ZBB2E65NCFPGZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=ca5f515f-c414-5bc5-b357-7f4baa68551d&pf_rd_i=3538314031

of course the dealer makes money off ten bags. they buy large amounts cheap then then sell it in small amounts for more... they make more off selling 1g for 10 than they would off selling 3.5 for 30

Old fag here. In my day, I bought a 1/4 pound of pot for $120. I could get a full pound for $300. This was in about 2002

please tell me you didnt pay money for this

omg buy a scale. or put a US nickle on his scale make sure its accurate

lmao you need to move to legal state

So as a dealer, would you rather 28 different people turn up to buy an oz off you as 28 individual people... or would you rather sell a full oz to 1 person for a lump sum of cash.

Yeah those leaves aren't sugary at all, only reason to keep them on is add dead weight.

OP here, I forgot to mention he sells it in tinfoil, if that helps anyone somehow

It just depends you glorious faggot.

Usually a "ten" or dime bag is an eighth. That's an eighth of an oz, not eighth of an gram.

Usually reggie is $10.00, hence the name "dime", however, when it's decent dro, the price usually multiplies by 5. So an eighth is usually $50. Going forward, just ask for it by the measurements, that way you know what your paying for, and both of you have a frame of reference. Most dealers know what a dime bag is, but they know that not everyone does, so if they can away with fucking you, they will.

say if i payed 200 for an oz theres no way i could sell it for more than say 230 and thats if it was someone new to smoking. Now if i sold 20 bags i get 8gram to smoke... or sell for a profit of 80.

Thanks, I'll do that

Irrelevant, because the ounce split between 28 individuals is priced higher to compensate me for the hassle, you dumb shit.

It's not necessarily the size that's the problem, but that your cannabis dealer doesn't know what cannabis is supposed to look like because he's a faggot

Sauce for original vid?

I would much rather sell it in dimes, I make a much higher profit.

10 x 8= 80

If people want to buy an Oz, they won't buy it for $80, they might buy it for $60, but usually they buy it for $50, my profit margin is much lower then. Here's the math.

Lets say I buy a pound of shwag (for arguments sake) for 480 (these are Texas bulk prices). I can turn around and flip, it only selling some bags, for $1280.00

Only dime bags.

$10 × 8= $80

$80 × 16= $1280

1280 - 480 = 800
$800 profit.

If I sell it in Oz's

$50 x 16= 800

800-480= 320

$320 profit.

Make sense?

I usually made between $600-$800 a week tax free selling when I did it that way. My rent was only $600.00 a month for a clean pad. Those were good times.

who the fuck buys grams?

A quarter is 40-60 where I live, and a gram is 10-20.

Who in their right mind would buy one single gram?

If I'm smoking dro, I will only buy a couple of grams. Shit lasts me a week or two.

but that makes no fucking sense dude. You have the choice in spending twice as much money for half the price of weed.

>dro

everything you buy is dro if it is not brick weed. almost no one uses soil anymore.

if you mean DWC then its not the same thing as using coco or perlite.

Lol, you mad?

It comes down to how much I want to spend, I don't give two fucks about economics. It lasts me 2 weeks.