G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

hereforb.mytoilet.net.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will probably break up with my current gf and finally be able to fuck others

i have a paper due in 3 hours

Because I finally dropped the most toxic human being in my life, got a Rx that actually helps me for my problems, and things are looking up for the first time in a year.
My closest friends in the world want to make this the last summer to remember before we all move off to other things. So I'm going to drink every weekend and throughout the week, spend time camping and at music festivals with the boys. There will be no drug, drink, or dangerous thing not done.

And I cannot wait

Because it will hurt.

sauce pls

Too lazy. However if a car were to accidentally swerve in my direction I wouldn't jump out the way.

legit xD

sorry I have to study
There's still a chance I might make it

have a good time.

Got shit to do and shit to post

Thanks man, I'm super excited. And dropping a borderline grill is x10 gr8 value

No work today and i got vidya

Need to go see gf tomorrow

This.

Because drugs are fun

I have a few friends who would be hurt by my passing. I also have a really good life, but have days where I fail to realize that, or properly appreciate it.

So no an hero today. Maybe tomorrow.

I just broke up with my diagnosed borderline gf. She proper fucked my life up for the past two years. I doubt I'd move if a truck came driving at me tbh =/

Because girls still exist.

because i need to look after my toilet hereforb.mytoilet.net.

dont have a shotgun yet

cos I'm black

Inertia.

Getting a new car next week. Kinda psyched for that.

Not until my arse too has been fucked by such an alpha male. What a man! No homo.

Move the fuck on and stay away from the crazy ones.

Because I'm a coward.

And I want to see what kind of videogames will exist in 10-20 years

This. And i'm too lazy, and i don't want to in case things get better. But it kills me everyday this depression.

I mean besides not having the tools to kill myself quickly. Im in this strange blooming relationship with this girl who's like 6 years older than me.

>be me
>45, male, cracker
>be history professor at 2nd tier university, make $67K/yr
>have tenure, so lolwork
>spend 'work' days staring at 20-yr old women while babbling about shit they don't care about
>have good-looking wife, corporate lawyer, makes ~$300k/yr
>have kids who are not shitheads
>have house
>have summers off
>have a month off in the winter, and random weeks off here and there
>go fishing a lot
>play baseball with my kids
>generally healthy

Life's pretty good.

Because my friend is addicted to drugd and suicidal, if I do she will off herself. we are deeply in love and I don't want to give her a reason to use.

also I haven't found a worthy target to hero out on.

because i have a great life and hate muslims

>and finally be able to fuck others
You could be doing that already, but it sounds like you're too beta to destroy someone.

>I want to see what kind of videogames will exist in 10-20 years

The same video games with updated visuals, but will have a slightly altered story.

You and her are fucking losers, so just an hero.

>Im in this strange blooming relationship with this girl who's like 6 years older than me.

If that is all that is keeping you going, then you will eventually end your life once the slut throws you away for a better model.

Closet faggot.

kek

Beta faggot. Future cuck detected.

Because I just started a new job where I'll be making close to 70k a year, I found out I am going to be a father too.

There are words on the gif
Did you try googling them?

You're a beta bitch. Who gives a shit about worthless whores.

Found the drug addict loser.

Too much distress for my family and girlfriend mate

Cuck

How does that make any sense?

You will be a beta faggot again and ruin your life with another dumb worthless whore in your future. I can already see it happening.

My wife and kid depend on me, and I couldn't stand bringing grief to my parents.

Because I killed my self yesterday.

Go finish it then you retarded nigger. Quit fucking procrastinating fag boy.

LOL

it would be very bad in the eyes of our GOD who has a purpose on all us.

suicide would make him sad.

You implied that all that keeps you living anymore is women. That is a toxic thing to live for, because you will always be fucked over by them.

Amen.

>GOD
Get real user.

kek

Same

Pain medications, kek.

There's still hentai I haven't seen.

what is real for you annon? science? this life? the money in your pocket?

It's my last day of my vacation. I've been in Amsterdam for 2 weeks, I've been fucking hookers and partying nonstop to the point that my body is actually starting to give out on me.

I've never been happier in all my life!

That will never end, and it is the same with movies, video games, new products, etc. Everything keeps going, due to money and greed.

I have hair-stylist appointment in 50 min and I'm in the middle of my morning shit.

congrats.

Once you realize that you just live your life and then die, then you will see that nothing really matters, so while you're waiting to die you waste your time on something you find enjoyable (whatever that may be). If you find no enjoyment in absolutely anything, then you just slowly rot or kill yourself. The choice is yours.

Yes and nothing came out

>I found out I am going to be a father too.
Good luck on the mother not turning into a huge cunt and taking you for everything you have in your future, user.

That's the dream man. I'm finishing up grad school to be an ESL teacher and would love to find a university gig, teach and see the world

It helps stating where you are from in some countries that's nothing. (the money)

I don't want children because no sleep and no spare time, but have fun with them.

i get to sleep at the end of the day

>I don't want children because no sleep and no spare time, but have fun with them.
i agree with this. kids are parasites.

Because life is looking up, good job, good friends and talking to a nice girl

cause it's easter holiday and I'm off work until monday. I'll consider it on monday night though.

>I don't want children because no sleep and no spare time, but have fun with them.
>kids are parasites.

This

>nice girl
>nice girl
>nice
>girl
lel

I said this a couple days ago on here, but just this week I was walking home and wanted to die. Then I realized I had just ordered a PS4 that was coming in the mail that got me pretty excited, and I had some bomb ass Red Beans and Rice I had gotten at a bar down the road, and on top of it all the weather was nice. So, fuck everyone in this shitty world, I'm gonna do what I can to try and enjoy myself and fuck all the rest.

You will "try" to fuck other people but not get any. while your ex gf will in fact have no problem getting fucked daily.

not even edges are this edgy

Having chicken wings for lunch. Not today Mr. Death.

congrats.
also nice pawgs.
have fun user.

Ah, sweet delusions waiting to be crushed.

>PS4
Stupid to me.

>Red Beans and Rice
Good, but you should cook it nigger if you don't know how.

>weather was nice
Not bad.

Because there is beer

I never understood why people hated kids so much as a kid myself. My baby-sitter's son used to come in and change the channel from cartoons to Sports Center, which was worse than the news at that age. I swore to myself that I would never be "that" adult. I would always remember what it was like to be that little and have adults push you around. I did good for a long time, I used to love kids, I was and still am pretty great with them.

Now as I sit here watching the very expensive TV I paid for with cable that I also pay for some little shit is one day going to come along and threaten its very existence all the while screaming and demanding that it get to watch cartoons and not giving me a moment of peace and quiet. Seriously, fuck kids. I thank god I'm still single and childless.

I have to do things maybe tomorrow

Thanks user. I should add that I was feeling down because of something a massively shitty person did to me at work. Otherwise I genuinely hate most people

When I hear the term "edgy" it reminds me as if an autistic kid was saying it. There needs to be a better and funnier term, than edgy. Also, that user was speaking the truth.

PS4's are stupid to you?

I have a recipe for it but the few times I tried it didn't turn out that good. Plus it's a known fact that other people's cooking tastes better.

>PS4's are stupid to you?
Yes, when PC's can do a shitload, but video games bore the hell out of me now, so you may be different.

>I have a recipe for it but the few times I tried it didn't turn out that good. Plus it's a known fact that other people's cooking tastes better.
You probably just need practice. What kind of rice?

I just woke up. In about an hour, my friends will pick me up and we're going to see the spring flowers at a botanical garden

I agree but there is no better word than edgy at the moment which is why I use it and no he wasn't.

Omg! He looks so lifeless, almost sad even. This really breaks my heart.

How is what that user wrote not the truth? I just checked it again myself and it makes perfect sense. It is a little harsh, but it is not a lie after reading everything else.

I'm not much of a gamer. I've actually never owned a console. We had some growing up but it always stayed in my brother's room. So this will be super exciting for me.

You know I don't remember it's been several years now since some friends made it and gave me the recipe. I love cooking tho and am always down to practice or try something new. Do you like to cook user?

Just do what my parents did. Tell me to fuck off and do something productive whenever i tried to change the channel. I turned out pretty damn alright

What state? I live right down the road from one of those

Gonna need some proof that you turned out all right. I mean you are on Sup Forums after all

I have to peel the tint off of the rear window in my car and it's taking forever.
After that, idunno, I'll see how I'm feeling.

Who are you referring to? I just realized I replied to someone else by accident.

i'm alright and I'm on Sup Forums.