Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
my son has asked me what toys i had when i was younger and i told him about my fingerbox he didn't know what i meant so anyone know where i can buy some of them
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the ones i still have, have been given to me by my family. Still my fabourite toy when i'm bored at work.

Finger boxs did help me learn how to drive stick...i need one too maybe one that will help me learn to drive manual.

yeah i know right they were hours of fun but i lost mine years ago

Did you pay $40 for that? Because if you did, you got ripped off my man

Drivin automatic is admiting to the world ur a manlet. At meast ur trying to fix it, GJ. Tell me if the fingerbox helped.

nar i found a case similar to the pic that was 70 but im only looking for a single one for my son

You can buy some at ever corner store where I live! ahhh good times

5 years ago want their joke back kys

ohh you lucky bastard

My ex ran off with mine. Goddamn bitch!

You can sometimes find them at adult book stores where they are used as sex toys.

Seriously?
I'm not going to lie, when i was little my grandpa had to help me get me dick out of his Hanson 200vl box when i was like 7. But i still think that's kind of fucked.

don't get him a penisbox until he's old enough.

my son is 7 btw

Jeez, man, I hope your dick's bigger'n that!

this is the real secret of finger/penis boxes

I haven't fingerboxed in years. Thinking about getting back into it though.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

FINGERBOXES DONT EXIST - ITS A MEME!!!
stupid trolling bullshit everywhere
dont waste ur time with these idiots

dont know what your talking about user i had one till i was 16

This set was passed down to me. I treasure each and every one...

What are you going on about?

Did anyone get the repressing of the joss'box last week? Those fuckers scold out on the site after like 5 minutes. I really wanted one because my dad let me play with his original when i was a kid.

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

fucking newfag. kill yourself.

Just because you have been denied the joy of having a finger box doesn't mean that they don't exist. Get real.

bitch you be trolling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes

wtf is a fingerbox

gr8 b8 m8 everyone had a finger box as a kid

I recently started fingerbox collecting. Although I appreciate old time craftsmanship, I like my newest one made from plexiglass the best.

Seriously? You never fingerboxed?

yeah i understand that but ill always have a place in my heart for the old ones probably just nostalgia though

Goodness I can't remember the last time I saw a fingerbox, i wonder if I can even find my old one. I don't think they sell them in stores anymore.

You'll never get the right feel from a plexiglass fingerbox. Take the time to break in your fingers, don't grab the cheapest box you can find and assume it's the best around.

there isn't really any point in owning more than twenty-one of them, unless you have six fingers on each hand.

I just like how the clear plexiglass allows me to see the fingerbox action going on inside. It's always been a mystery to me until I got it.

"finger" action? I bet I know what action you are really watching in there :)

I've posted before, but I had a Herschler fingerbox that was my grandad's. Unfortunately my bitch of an ex "didn't know what it was" and threw it out. Does anyone know where I can get one like pic related?

Has anyone ever tried two fingers in one box?

That's a fucking vaporizer newfag. Stop trying to fit in and get a real box, then post here.

yeah it creates some sort of tear in the fabric of time and space

Btw i saw a Herschler at an auction yesterday. I stopped bidding at 950, i hope you find one. When you do be sure to post it, those fuckers are gorgeous.

Oh wow NOSTALGIA!

God i loved playing with my fb. I was a pro at it too, could go on for hours.

>Best time of my life.

Dude that's too much.

bump

Read what it says old fag
“A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.