R E K T

R E K T

Saw this in the last thread, where do you guys find these videos?

internet

I mean specifically.

Surface web

Wtf? Middle East?

Most likely Liveleak.

He seems to mouth "please" so this is probably in the US. bloody savages. Hope you get nuked soon. What goes around comes around filthy cucks

nah that's mexico or something

Dude...

rip slotho

It would have been "por favor"

Sie kommt aus dem Internet
Und sie ist eine Frau
Danach hab' ich lang gesucht
Das Angebot ist mau

Sie war so verständnisvoll
Und mochte mich ganz gern
Die ganze Nacht am Rechner sitzen
Und sie war nicht fern, oh

Internet, LOL, Internet
DSL und World Wide Web
Internet, LOL, Internet
Web 2.0 [Zwei-Null] und Online-Chat
Internet, LOL, Internet
IRC und ICQ
Internet, LOL, Internet

Ich hab' drei Jahre nicht gefickt
Ihr darum eine Mail geschickt
Im Kühlschrank steht 'ne Kiste Bier
Wir treffen uns heut' Nacht bei mir
Es klingelt... an der Tür
Ich hab sie... aufgemacht

Melli17 [Melli siebzehn] ist ein Typ! (Uh, ah)
Melli17 ist ein Typ! (melli17 hat mich angelogen, melli17 hat mich betrogen)
Melli17 ist ein Typ! (Uh, o-o-oh)
Melli17 ist ein Typ! (melli17 ist ein Mann, melli17 ist ein Mann, melli17 ist ein Mann)

Internet, LOL, Internet
DSL und World Wide Web
Internet, LOL, Internet
Web 2.0 und Online-Chat
Internet, LOL, Internet
IRC und ICQ
Internet, LOL, Internet
ROTFL, ROTFL

That's fucking foul. Seen so many of these REKT threads, but that actually made me gag for once.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhah

here's something for your animals getting fucked collecion

Dubs replying to trips? Me like

Live leak and bestgore

Ruin it qKj7Su6 discord

>he died of a broken heart

bestgore.com

He gave love a bad name

Took him long enough!

Why? Because it's a little kid?

theync too

There shouldn't be a machine were if you lock your knees it cripples you for life. There should be a bar that prevents you from locking out or something. also thats a shit exercise you can but a bajillion pounds on it and it's super easy.

>tfw he became a water type

ban assault bicycles it's not wurff it

jesus fucking christ

Bump for the instagram live guy that killed himself

hell yeah, anyone got more horse gore?

Their importing these same savages to our countries by the millions.

Spics

nah, documenting reality for most

Please, no.

get fucked moralfag.

tfw u nut but she keep suckin'

>how it feels to chew 5 gum

he's just a fucking kid man
people are so fucking awful

Odo ?

I know, right?
His drug baron dad should have paid ransom, that heartless monster.

In countries such as Brazil, 12yr olds are given the duty to carry out 'hits' and drug courier jobs. He got what he deserved, such is life.

Exactly my point.

Sloths are dumb animals. They spend all their time in trees but come to the ground to poop and maybe get killed.

He's Brazilian then? I'm Brazilian. Thugs get shot not beheaded usually. Their life expectation is significanfly lower than us.

Brazilian/Mexican. Same shit, different timezone.

No not same shit. You're terribly ignorant and if you think you're so much better, look at Chicago and Detroit. School shootings. Bombings. Eat shit cuckold. If anything, I feel safer in Brazil than the US.

how is that an excuse to kill a child in such a way? ''Oh, he's a courrier, so i guess we have to totrutre him to death then?'' there is no excuse to do that to a child. Obviously a child is roped in to doing whatever a manipulative adult has forced him to do, and they dont have a say in it and cant do anything about it, they're only little. This is why we consider anyone under the age of 18 a child by law, because children do not have the maturity of an adult and are weak and can be exploited. It is our moral duty to protect them.

Traps are gay. That being said, sauce?

The kid was the son of another drug lord who would post shit on his facebook wall about his dads money and make fun of other people and drug smugglers, he was provoking very bad people and eventually got kidnapped and killed for it, dont talk about shit you dont have a clue about because you arent aware how stupid you look to people who do

I truly hope they are trolls because it's hard for me to believe that some people are truly that retarded.

Chloe Salpa

Nice assumption shit-skin.

I'm just telling you what's what, not going to give you excuses for what the shit-skin gangs/cartels do.

All of Brazil is Brazil. Not all of the US is Chicago and Detroit. Obviously things are going to be shit where nig nogs gather.

your newfag is showing

>All of Brazil is Brazil

American intellectuals strike again!

That little kid would have no trouble kidnapping, raping and harvesting your child for organs.

You are in denial my friend. Your country is held prisoner by it's own correctional system. In the last year there have been 6 near nation wide prison riots involving people being burned alive and thrown from the roofs (much like in ISIS controlled Syria and Iraq) A Greek diplomat was lured to Brazil by his model wife and her bodyguard lover, they murdered him and made it look like a suicide, (but because Brazilians are naturally retarded they got caught) AND the day after international news got out that Petrobras was under investigation for fraud one of the Supreme Court Judges weighing in on the trial died in a timely airplane accident. Brazil is a shithole. I'm not saying it's okay to equate Mexicans and Brazilians, but only because I like Mexico and I like it's people. I'd be hard-pressed not to kill a man for assuming I was Brazilian... if I were any manner of brown that is.

same thing applies.

>Chloe Salpa
My nigga

So some parts of Brazil aren't Brazil? LOLOLOL What exactly is your argument, you obvious shitskin?

damn as a newfag these videos disgusted the shit out of me...

even thou i hate the fuckers i cringe when animals gets hurt.

I'm white and I'm not even from Brazil you pavement ape. He was implying that all of Brazil is one giant favela, which is retarded. The south is far more civilised and higher with west Europeans by genotype. Get some reading comprehension, autistic people cannot extrapolate from metaphor or allegory so I'm guessing you're on the spectrum.

>Implying

full camo army gear ... pure white shoes ahah

That's fucking raw

fuck

I'm a white Brazilian too and am superior to trailer trash Americans like we are two different species.

They have no culture or hygiene to name a few defects. Fucking inbred niggers. You had a nigger president for two terms you garbage.

They're.*
Get out of my country. I only want people who know how to read and write. To me, you're a savage too, faggot.

>Being triggered by an obvious bait.

Wasjustpretendingtoberetarded.jpg

Underrated

fuck...

Does anyone have any more kids being killed? It makes me really horny.

inb4 "edgelord"

Liveleak has a new, strictly enforced policy so videos like these no longer exist there. Probably got sold to some SJW faggot redditor or something

Dude broke his back for sure

>He was implying that all of Brazil is one giant favela
What exactly makes you think it isn't?

>Record scratch
You're probably wondering how I got here....

Saying inb4 doesn't make you any less of an edgelord though.

Kek

fuck off memester

If it was bought by some SJW they would have just shut it down.