Are you happy?

Are you happy?

If not, why?

What would make you happy?

Pics of This girl naked would make me happy

I try not to think about it, but what would make me happiest would be to have more guidance, or a father figure whose trade I could follow.
Self respect.
Right now I am at a point in life where not using piss bottles is an achievement, so you tell me.

A girl with a fat, uncut cock for me to suck would make me pretty happy

Music ... Bud & Hardcore fuck sessions late at night while jamming out to Joy Division

>what would make you happy

Most people don't know the answer to this question. Even when the think they know... you chase something your whole life because it's your passion to find out it doesn't really matter or wasn't what you had hoped.

I need a job to be happy. thanks for asking user.

My dick buried in this girl's ass would make me happy

People were happy before they had been implanted with the idea of finding happiness.

Not thinking about it really helps. Just working or doing something to keep your mind busy from too much thought.

Depression tends to manifest itself in people with too much time for contemplation and philosophy.

maybe a life besides my pc would make me happy

This guy gets it I'd only add some BF1 or pc time

A place of my own. I have a job, and a few times a month i get a nice hotel for me and my girl to have some fun. But I wish I had a place of my own for us to have wild messy sex every night, as well as to finally find out if my feelings of inadequacy are purely hormonal or just a result of not being my own man.

Not since my ex left me 6 months ago. I guess having someone love me again would make me happy. Or a doggo.

>see a girl you know IRL posted on b? What was it like? Did you tell her or anyone

this except id like to be able get the munchies, eat what ever the fuck i want without feeling like shit the next morning and having all that food i ate explode out of my anus

A cute girl would make me happy.

Get a doggo, best choice I ever made

I fear every day I'll be homeless again.

I don't really care much about my own happiness, seeing the people I love happy ultimately makes me happy.

a guy that does the 3d graphic for my game

>go homeless
>go on rampage
>with a shotgun
>become hobo with a shotgun
>???
>profit?

Jinx Cosplays make me very happy. Really though, a social life and a girlfriend would make me happy. I'm very lonely and my life consists of me playing Breath of the Wild all day atm, normally it consists of me playing League and Osu! all day. Usually with irl friends but now most of them are too busy to play

>the people you love

so which people do you have that you love ?

Go on that 3D board or whatever the guck it's called, maybe one of those guys might

Not happy or sad. Just trying to make it to tomorrow.

There are aspects of my life that I'm happy about and there are those that I'm really not. My biggest problems right now are the lack of drive I have for things I "should" be doing and my loneliness. I mean, I have plenty of friends and go out pretty often but I don't have anyone right now to be intimate with, which I almost need. There's a girl that I love that, for a time, I thought that we would be together. And I came so close only for it not to come to fruition. I still love her and plan to talk about how I'm feeling now soon. Summer is coming so I'll have a break from university and hopefully that will help my mental health.

My girlfriend not believing in a fake God and allowing me to fuck her would make me pretty happy

>go into hospital
>you know the one with yellow small cells and these jackets
>so you cannot harm anyone

>???

>profit.

>Are you happy?
no

>If not, why?
lifes a mess

>What would make you happy?
as much xanax as humanly possible

Unfortunately can't have pets at my place.

at least you have a girlfriend. ne happy about that.

My immediate family, including siblings ofcourse, my few friends, gf... Can't think of much else. But it's enough for me.

Jinx makes me happy, so I appreciate that photograph OP.

I'm not happy because I want her back and know that can never happen.

nothing else would make me more happy.

Np man

>gf
>friends
>siblings

why are you on Sup Forums

>Are you happy?
Nah just stagnating
>If not, why?
Because I want to do better in school but I always put off my assignments and don't study for my tests, also I work a dead end job, but I am surrounded by good people.
Hooking up with my coworker would be pretty dank, I can feel it almost about to happen. She teased me the other night so it's only a matter of time now before we hookup at work after hours

No idea

a caged loli

tryin to get out from some fucked up shit, i want to take some week from my gf, she cried a lot and promise me everything, a week later i found out she fucked with a guy, so i met with gf at a plasa and bust my nuts in her vagej...i dont know how am i supposed to feel, but im not too happy about that

Cheat on her back. Settle the fucking score

Girl.....cock....wut?

Ruining discords makes me happy qKj7Su6

Happiness is not an end in itself. It's what you feel as a result of doing something meaningful. Stop obsessing over wether or not you're happy. You're not meant to feel happy all the time so don't worry about it if you aren't, that's normal.

What is the fucked up shit ? cant find it, only that your gf is not loyal.

Less confused 16 year olds on Sup Forums would be nice.

youre normal.

>normie
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>facts

brink of suicide

can't communicate how I feel and push everyone away

>serious

What's pushing you?
How's your life in general?

i reckon most people do think about what would make them happy...

and there's no confusion in my sexuality :3

">"Are you happy ?

No

">"If not, why ?

Because jew are destrying life on earth

">"What would make you happy ?

That they all died right now

There is, but mentally ill people cannot recognize their own mental illness. If they can, they're faking.

back to your containment board xd

Guess I'm just faking a personality disorder and extreme anxiety then

Nope. Girl I like wants to be a nun. Sheltered and doesn't really know how to interact with people. Kind of feel used most days. She'll hold my hand and cuddle with me on occasion but says she doesn't like me. The fuck, /b?

Getting the fuck out of the military!

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

Yup. Its called attention whoring. Wah wah, poor me. Grow up son.

what's a happy?

To see my enemies and everyone who has needlessly wrongdoed me in the past suffer possible every torture and death. Bonus if all this was inflicted by me.

Yes, that would be awesome.

I'm pretty happy, but I guess the best thing would be to have a job I love that pays me enough to live with luxury but always keeps me pushing for more.

So will making it to age 13. Dont worry, youll get there, i believe in you man.

What would you love to do?

My neurochemistry is fucked, and meds usually stop working after a year or two. Having meds that worked and stayed working wouldn't make me happy, per se, but it would be a lot easier to *become* happy.

What is "fucked" about your neurochemistry?

Not happy

Implants and my cock removed

And youll still be a guy playing extreme dress up.

Lel

No, smart brain chemistry management would make me happy

I know ;_;

He said fat....

My Dad theorizes that we have something screwy with our GABA receptors; there's a long history of alcoholism and depression in the family. I'd be unsurprised to find out that we had perennially too-low levels of norepinephrine and serotonin.

Her cock is uncut and looks pretty fat to me

>Her cock
I hate this world

"She" has even admited that "she" is a he playing dress up, even given the achievement of his ultimate goal. If youre gay, just admit it. Gay is fine. Lying about it and expecting everyone to go along with your imaginary world isnt.

This.

tips on finding a trap on tinder?

Lol, im trans but unlike sjws i don't actually call myself a girl. Though im fulltime and everyone sees me as a girl so its a win win

>>My loneliness is killing me
>>I must confess I still believe
>>When I'm not with you I lose my mind
>>Give me a sign
>>Hit me, baby, one more time

Your dad theorizes this why? What qualifies him to theorize this? Does he work, or have a degree in, the medical field? Im merely trying to ubderstand what problem you are actually dealing with. Are you an alcoholic?

only thing that would make me happy is if the whole world go up in flames

no

cause we had to put my dog down today

idk man, just gonna play runescape until i pass out lmao

And i have no problem with this. Youre a guy, born as a guy, who wants to be, and dresses like a girl. Thats cool. My problem is lying and liars who get mad at the world for not accepting their lies as truth. You want to run around in a tutu singing "i need to suck me a cock" at the top of your lungs im cool with. Guys trying to deny/disguise their homosexuality by refering to you by a specific non homosexually identifying pronoun, and wanting everyone to go along with it so that their inaginary world is not popped, bothers me.

In your desire to be a girl, you admit you are not one.

I am happy.

All you sad motherfuckers out there who aren't happy and want to get happy with shit like girlfriends and money are looking for it in the wrong place. What you fuckers need is dopamine.

Now go get that fucking dopamine.

Don't even know where to start

All I know is that when I try to talk about it, I drive people away

Haven't worked in 2 years, I quit landscaping to get ready for the military and then my dad was diagnosed with parkinsons

Are you happy?
I feel like constantly beeing asked about that or thinking about it makes you unhappy.
but actually I'm not overly happy but also not totaly miserable so there is your answwer.

sex, good food, buying pc and car parts hanging out with friends makes me happy.

pic related
some people are naturaly happy all the time even when shit hits the fan

My name is Bob Dole, and i respect this post.

ppl constantly asking that while beeing super caring and actually touching you like "its ok tell me" make me unhappy.

this shit makes me want to bomb countrys

I have a kid and shes just happy to throw leaves...

my dad is getting worse and with nobody to talk to it's getting unbearable, I have my mom but c'mon lol.

I feel locked in this downward spiral, I feel like I can't leave my parents right now but getting in with a recruiter is always on my mind

Go away Trump.

What would be dope right now is to pass college

ask her 3 times a day if shes happy and look super serious and worried.
thats how you break her.

Not exactly my intent, but thanks...i guess.

sry not a world leader I have to bomb countrys in videogames

That my wife gets that Abortion because we're not financially ready for a baby rn

> Are you happy?
No.
> If not, why?
PTSD / Depression
> What would make you happy?
Girlfriend & well payed job.

then you dont have depression but shit life
man up and get your shit together you lazy cunt

No one leads the world, it just does its own thing.