I have found this youtube channel and I think it is pretty good. That guy is quite funny...

I have found this youtube channel and I think it is pretty good. That guy is quite funny, but what is wrong with that girl? Why is she even there? It is his retarded sister and he feels sorry for her? Or is she his slow minded girlfriend and he just wants his D in her V, so he is letting her to do the videos with him? She is only sitting there, popping eyes, mumbling through her horse teeth phrases like "yeah" and nodding her stupid head back and forth...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0b0X95QW4Ik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually think it's kind of cute how much they clearly love each other.

She looks like the text book example of "Homely"

I think it's fairly obvious she is the only chick who would give him the time of day so he married her to get laid

That channel is shit

"Look at me laugh at other youtubers when in reality I am just as cringy as them"

if i cant find a cute autistic girl in 4 years im committing suicide literally for real

She looks like a man lol

Lmao someones jealous I bet this fag has a youtube channel with 4 subs and it's full of reaction videos what a fucking homo

Godspeed user

that kids a faggot, that kid needs to die. srs

God help you if you ever click on a Leafyishere video. You think these guys are cringy...

t.12 year old who discovered h3h3 from reddit

>You think these guys are cringy...

Who the fuck types like this?

i dont know who these internet celebrities are but they both look like conniving sociopaths.

Fuck off

Remove dunkey you faggot

>getting this buttmad someone called you out

The truth hurts doesn't it?

You fucking racist

what do you watch to laugh? being serious rn familia

Not an argument

Autistic people
Its not a meme

Smart man.

Getting married just to have sex? wew thats very cuck

>shell

Dunkey as of late has been hit or miss, but some of his videos are god tier. I'm 24 and that shit still cracks me up.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=0b0X95QW4Ik

whos this cutie

This has nothing to do with television or film. Fuck off.

TRIGGERED

I found her on /fit/

she thicc

tbf
>t.12 year old who discovered h3h3 from reddit
isn't an argument either

Why is this channel so shilled lately? I enter Youtube and there's always videos from him (I have never seen his videos), I enter a board (Not only Sup Forums, but many others) and there's thread about him, even when doing Google searches he appears. He probably isn't shilling himself, since he probably has many subscribers, but I found it weird and annoying.

Who's the nigger with the bad hair in the corner? Why are people shilling him on Sup Forums? Does he a show?

Post channel

>Windows 7

Pretty sure he wanted you to read it like this

>you think THESE guys are cringy... [get a load of this jabroni]

Its fans of his trying make him valid in the eyes of Sup Forums in the same way MDE and RLM are seen as valid in the eyes of Sup Forums for the most part

>Sam Hyde, who has a channel of 60,000 subscribers lumped together with multiple million subscriber channels

Was this made specifically to piss of people who like Sam Hyde?

Youtube's algorithms are spamming this guy in my recommended videos. I watched a few of his videos before and now it wont leave me alone

>I think it is pretty good

Pathetic

If h3h3 is bad, then why can't any of their haters suggest better alternatives?

RLM

>why can't any of their haters suggest better alternatives?
I can. Read a book.

Their content is derivative and lazy. Reaction channels are absolute cancer incarnate, observational humor is weak at the best of times, and gets even worse when you just pile on the in-jokes and memes.

She's the producer and general technical person, and functions as someone for Ethan to riff on/with. She talks the way she talks because English isn't her first language, and she probably is just generally an awkward individual.

Do they speak Hebrew in private?

>no alternatives

Posts discarded.

I'm not sitting for close to an hour just to watch some YT video. Some people have actual shit to do.

Jokes aside
She really does seem like she has slightly below average IQ. About her looks, it's one of those girls that you feel could have been waaaaay hotter if one single thing was slightly different in her, but you just can't figure it out.
His looks are below average, iq is prolly average or slightly above, soooo, they fit.

Their last video was 13 minutes long.

No, Ethan doesn't know Hebrew. There are a couple of old videos where he rants about how much he hates Israel, and in a vlog we see Hila's mom talking to Hila in Hebrew and Ethan doesn't know what is going on

>She really does seem like she has slightly below average IQ.
I think it's just that she doesn't speak English as well.

could be

The thing you want an "alternative" to shouldn't exist. Just watch Every Frame a Painting, faggot.

I only recognize Pepe, John Cena and H3

Em i safe?