Name a better punk album than this, not one bad track. Ill wait

Name a better punk album than this, not one bad track. Ill wait..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY1UgccNtg
youtube.com/watch?v=0pD4U6ygAIg
youtube.com/watch?v=dYLqvfckh-U
soundcloud.com/bleeblah/midori-hello-everyone-nice-to
youtube.com/watch?v=4pfiLjL6-HI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcZMZxR9uxC-5dJ5nslc0DZra6qy2fydC
youtube.com/watch?v=S-wd0OL-xLc
youtube.com/watch?v=oFxy-spY2O4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_Age
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL I WANT TO KNOOOOW
ALL I WAAAAAAAAANT

all hell breaks loose and violent world kinda suck imo. i like static age better.

I said not good not not bad haha

Anything by The Damned

>tfw too slow to play single stroke hh on many misfits songs

anything by any other punk band ever

fag

I'll admit that there's no bad track but pic posted is better!

I DON'T CARE IF YOU GOT DUBS!
FUCK OFF WITH THAT RAC/NAZI SHIT!

Static Age
>inb4 Archived
its still an album

dont be a whiny cunt

Listen to the album. Look deep into your heart, you know it to be true. Hail the New dawn is a good album

your the fag

you're*

I've been listening to that song everyday for like 3 weeks

I always thought that this album was weak compared to their earlier stuff, until I bought a copy of the first pressing on vinyl and realized that the mixing/mastering on the CD fucked it up.

nigga it sounds the same

I had them, and still have the vinyl, and they absolutely don't sound the same. The CD is mixed differently.

my PBTHAL vinyl rip sounds the same as the cd. maybe i just need more time with it or better headphones. or maybe you got a different mastering.

Is the vinyl rip from the initial 1982 pressing? If it's one of the later rereleases, it might use the CD mastering.

Easy as a pie ya punk!

>compilation

GG is surprisingly better than people expect him to be. Though I wonder what kind of person you'd have to be to work with him more than a day.

Doesn't say. He ripped this before he started giving out info like that. The comments say it sounds better so I guess it's just me.

Way too easy, user.

Punk in Drublic

haha yeah dude i love that song about not being white and the other song about being a jew haha

Linoleum is literally the only song I like by NOFX

not even the best horrorpunk band

and who would that be?

afi duh

You're right but punk is shit tho

modern punk> oldschool punk

I don't know what it is about music that draws in antifa manchildren like flies. The only guy I know IRL who's into that stuff is in a no-name indie band.

I own Hail The New Dawn as well as a few other Skrewdriver albums. I still think the sentiments expressed on it are shit! No it's NOT "Irony"! I just happen to collect RAC/WP 14/88 music even though I totally disagree with it. (And I'm JEWISH BTW!)

I'm not "Antifa" as they are just as bad as the people they claim to oppose. And the only people I know IRL that are into Skrewdriver and the whole RAC/WP crap are also losers in no name indie bands.

Who the fuck needs Skrewdriver? I live in Donald Trump's America where the sentiments expressed on Hail The New Dawn will soon become a reality and I DON'T look forward to MY streets being filled with the blood of innocent people in the name of "Making America Great Again"! (And please notice how I spelled the name of my country CORRECTLY and didn't try to be ironic by spelling it with a K instead of a C!)

I'm losing my fucking mind identifying a well known punk/hardcore track. It starts off slow and mellow, the bassline is bouncy and melodic, goes buhh buhh, buh buh buh,
during the chorus, and it sounds like Mackaye is on vocals but he might not be.

Please help me I'm running off 3 hours of sleep and I'm pissing myself off trying to lsten to this fucking song.

What is your favorite Misfits vocalist guys?

one of my favorite albums of all time

That's not even the best Misfits album

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY1UgccNtg

Here is a better punk album

youtube.com/watch?v=0pD4U6ygAIg

k
youtube.com/watch?v=dYLqvfckh-U

can we turn JEWISH BTW! into a meme? xD

Thank you!
Not sure if true, but a (((YouTube))) commenter said the video was missing this track (and it's fire):
soundcloud.com/bleeblah/midori-hello-everyone-nice-to

I've always thought his voice was too characterized, but what do I know

I cannot, OP. But here's the runner-up.youtube.com/watch?v=4pfiLjL6-HI

let's try that again with an embed:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pfiLjL6-HI

Damn, I love Op Ivy

Easily this one.

fucker youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcZMZxR9uxC-5dJ5nslc0DZra6qy2fydC

this tho

Heavy Petting Zoo is their best album.

racists and neo nazis are even bigger manchildren

>>>/reddit/

anyone knows Fonzie??

youtube.com/watch?v=S-wd0OL-xLc

youtube.com/watch?v=oFxy-spY2O4

this is indie alternative rock

>*first five seconds*
Yes, thank you

Fucking black flag? My war, Slip it in?

danzig!

PRIME DIRECTIVE

>Static Age
>compliaton

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_Age
>Static Age is an album by the American horror punk band the Misfits. It was recorded in 1978 but was not released in its entirety until 1996.[2]

>2. Bejgrowicz, Tom; Achelis, Dave (1997). Static Age (CD liner notes). The Misfits. New York City: Caroline Records. CAROL 7520-2.