Im thinking about killing myself. there's an ak47 in the closet and it would stop all of this...

im thinking about killing myself. there's an ak47 in the closet and it would stop all of this.. i need someone to talk to and i have no one

i guess this is my last ditch effort to stay alive

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whac-A-Mole
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont

please stay on topic this is a music forum

Hey I really like that painting too, I had it saved a while ago and I look at it pretty often.

I also think of killing myself, almost daily 24/7. But essentially the thought I come too in the end is "why bother". I'm going to die anyways and everything that I do or that happens to me is temporary and pointless. I know that probably sounds dumb, I don't know. Is there a certain thing that has got you down, or general feelings?

>Sup Forums
>board about Sup Forumssic
why did you truly believe that posting on a board about music on the website Sup Forums.org would assist you in your endeavor to find reasoning behind your existence?
call your country's suicide hotline dude, not an internet forum.
for what it's worth, life is good, though.

>killing yourself with an ak47
>he thinks 7.62x39mm will fully pass fully through his brain
you'll be fed through a tube and shitting into a diaper for the rest of your life
literally worse than death
why do you have an AK are you slavshit or something

I-8OO-273-8255

Stay with us brother. Circumstances will improve

Don't kill yourself, but if you're that depressed, get some therapy man. Used to think it was quack shit, but it can help

You can talk to me user. I don't have anyone either. Listen to some mineral or brandston

just tired of feeling like i don't matter to anyone and disappointing my family

i'm tired of living in fear and letting my fear distance me from the things i want in life

tired of women showing interest in me cause of my looks then ghosting once they actually get to know me.

i'm 27. if i could conquer this i would have by now so i don't see it getting any better.

i don't have insurance and cnat afford therapy anymore.

it's apparent by now that i'm not good enough and i'll never find someone to love me beyond my family, who feels entitled to love me in the first place

no one wants you to kill yourself dude. stick around, life works in ways unimaginable. it has for me as of late. it will for all.

don't do it man, you'll never be able to take it back
practically every person who survived jumping off the golden gate bridge says that while they were falling the only thing on their mind was how much they wanted to live

Kill yourself faggot
One less suicide/feels-poster to shit up the catalog

I don't know if things will get better.

I don't know if you'll ever be happy.

But the only way of finding out is by living. Make sure the choice to end your life is a rational and genuine choice, not an emotional response.

It could be worse man. My family tortured me alive growing up. Your family is not obligated to love you by any means I can assure you that first hand.

If you need help you can get it even if you don't have insurance. There are places where you can get treatment for like 10 bucks a session if your income is that low.

Everything else will come in time.

Now you, you should actually blow your brains out. No one would miss your ass.

just listen to music until the sadness subsides.
or meet someone online who you bond with your personality first before you reveal your face.
better yet, crack open a cold one with the boys. no memery. get some friends and hang out

I've had these thoughts and it's awful OP I'm sorry you feel this way. It kinda makes me appreciate the little things that make me happy more, and finding joy in those small things makes that %1 or even .01% of happiness worth living for even if the rest is shit. i believe in you in finding that someone or stranger

coming from a guy that has committed suicide before, being dead sucks. don't do it

Nigga If I told you how my fucking life has turned around in the most inimaginable ways possible like 3 times just this year you'd shit yourself. Life is too fucking interesting for you to kill yourself man, even when it's fucked up and shitty it never stops being interesting. I know you might think it does, I'm sure you think you've already peaked or whatever, but you have no fucking clue what you'd be missing. How do you know you won't meet the love of your life tomorrow? How do you know you won't win the lottery or some crazy shit like that? You never know man, just stick around.

op here

i have tears streaming down my face just because people are responding to the thread at all

"I instantly realized that everything in my life that I'd thought was unfixable was totally fixable - except for having just jumped"

-Ken Baldwin, Golden Gate suicide attempt survivor

You're a good guy OP

OP PLEASE just call a hotline. I know it sounds lame and unhelpful but trust me they will know how to help you when all seems lost. Us internet retards can try but it's really not a good idea to come here for this. Things can only go up from this point, you have to remember that. People do care about you man. It will get better

and stop listening to the fucking depression-core this board promotes like jesus fuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whac-A-Mole

don't do it buddy, we love you

Hey op not him but I found Vacation by Bomb the music industry to help me out a ton, as well as person pitch by panda bear and more things on the punkier side of things like Bomb.

So if I'm made janitor would I delete this thread?

I mean if you were a cunt who wanted to deprive a man of social interaction with his friends in his time of need