Sup Forums is so stupid

whites will go extinct no matter what
countries like Estonia, Ukraine, and latvia already have negative birthrates.

lmao everywhere will become south america
gg losers

nope

They don't because genetic engineering

Wh*tes btfo

How can wh*tes even recover?

It's funny how much they believe in the whole "white genocide" shit. They literally believe whites are being systematically killed throughout the world(well, I'll give you South Africa) and that "shitskins" are breeding too much with white women.
>whites people aren't having children anymore
>OMG, they're being genocided by the Jews, we can't allow this

It's funny how they always complain about it, yet they themselves are incapable of getting laid and having kids

CHI

White genocide is what they call non whites mixing into the white genepool isn't it?

it's Sup Forums, what did you expect
it's Sup Forums actually taking its own shit seriously

No shit, so will black, arabic, asian, and hispanic people as well. Skin colors are bound to go extinct eventually. There's no way it could remain the way it is today for tens of thousands of years. Humanity is relatively young, compared to some species, only about 5000-7000 years or so, intelligent humans at least. We haven't had time to evolve to the point where skin colors, just invert into one single color.

Argentina isn't white. You have no need to worry

i keep thinking races are product of domestic selection instead of natural though
therefore they're "controlled" by men (or better said, by women)
if human races are so young yet so different then you're seeing the same phenomenon as dog, cat and horse breeds.. or not?

As long as you have more people being born than dying, you're good.

If white dissapear, everyone will disappear too.

>whites will go extinct no matter what

It doesn't change anything. The lighter you are, rarer you are, the best and more attractive you are. It's how works in Brazil.

>claims Sup Forums is stupid
>uses the same uneducated pleb tier racial ""logic""
Birth rates in all the shit-tier countries are slowing rapidly as they develop. Soon enough they will all even out.
Birth rates are inversely proportional to economic development.

except south brazil

>Niggers won't keep fucking until the sun explodes

>Birth rates are inversely proportional to economic development.
brazil has lower birth rate than sweden

>whites will go extinct

The number of whites will go lower, but they won't go extinct.

man's original color was black after all
but i think it was due to all the hair?

that is true, but the reason their is different pigments in the skin color of people is due to different amounts of exposure their ancestors received. Europeans are white because they're farther from the equator than blacks, who are dark black, since they are directly on the equator, where the sun shines the most. But eventually with both the mixing of races over hundreds of generations, as well as people experiencing different exposure to light, over thounsands of years, it's more than likely going to result in either, more variety of skin color, or one single skin color.

Honestly me saying it like it's a fact is wrong in and of itself. Since i'm speculating something that might happen in 10,000 years or so.

Do you realize how long that truly is though?

Even still eventually humans won't be able to survive on the Earth, due to the sun. That's long before it explodes as well.

That's mostly due to mechanical trauma on the testes actuated via BUNDA

huehuehuehuehue

Their birth rates are lowering though. This is basic development 101.

Just imagine being a ginger in 2100.

They will be treated like Gods or Urban legends.

if birth rate continues in the negative range, whites will go extinct in many countries.

>Even still eventually humans won't be able to survive on the Earth, due to the sun.
I hope the humans still alive manage to get out in time

If we don't we're a failure as a species.

They'll probably be treated similarly to how albinos are treated today.

No they won't, whites will still be having children. Besides even if whites do go extinct, everyone posting on this board will be dead by then. You'd have to be autistic as to worry about this shit, just focus on YOUR life. Collectivism, not even once

It's sad.

I really like the diversity or hair color of Germanic/Celtic people. The rest of the world is very homogeneous.

I hope in the future people would have natural blue hair, pink hair, yellow eyes, etc, just like in animes with artificial babies.

this based koreans will save the world when they start making babies in labs

>yellow eyes

Nigger who do you think we're gonna mate with, cats?

>They'll probably be treated similarly to how albinos are treated today.
same goes to whites (blondes)
there will be no white extinction because white skin is a trait that can go dormant on the mixed raced people and reappear occasionally
what would be extinct is the "pure bloodline", in case any nazi K.K.K. actually cares

>lower thay Sweden
Incorrect. Sweden has lower birthrates (12 vs 14 in Brazil)
Swedens birthrates have increased slightly due to immigration.
And Brazilian birthrates are evening out (increasing).

nah just tweak light absorption
nowadays we have fluorescent mice, so why not?

not to be contrarian but i think Eastern Asian people also varies a lot in color and shape
literally the only thing connecting those ethnies is their folded eyelids

The defenition of "white" will just change, for a long time Italians and Irish weren't considered "white"

Have you ever seen artificial fishes and flowers? Nigga, they make even black flowers in labs

btw I'm referring to European whites going extinct. Caucasoid people will continue to exist.

Still arn't desu

nationality doesn't correlate ethnicity, have you ever thought of that?

humans have made some major gains only in the last 100 years and proved themselves to be extremely capable
getting off the earth by then should be a piece of cake

"White" is literally social designation so who cares, I mean Sup Forums doesn't consider Southern European and balkan people to be 'white'

Nah, they are very homogeneous.

so what

Nah it's easy to tell Japs, Chinese, and Koreans apart. They seriously look nothing like each other.

t. White

unless our grandchildren kill each other first
i don't quite know why we care, it's so far in the future that should not be cause of worry but of awe

hmmm you sure about that?

ah ok you're just trolling. here's your final (You)

Brazils GDP has been increasing. There fore birth rates have decreased.
The annual rate of change in birth has also been decreasing steadily

Why aren't Cambodians, Indonesians, and Malaysians included on that list

>same hair color
>same black eyes

Yes, they just change the nuance

Nobody in the whole world does except in America.

Yellow eyes look great in humans, Indians can have but it's extremely rare.

That's light hazel not yellow

because it's the first pic i found at google. don't shoot the messenger

yep, it's what i said, skin color and skull shape (even body height and other details) vary
who knows if at some point in history there were mongoloids with light colored eyes and they were all killed or whot. we don't even know if they were mixed with caucasoids or just showed the traits via mutation. it's all a mystery

These people are mixed central asians, russian genes.

Koreans and Japs are going extinct too :(

We need red haired and red eyed people, then use them to harness the power of a super saiyan god.

everybody is going extinct but arabs blacks, mexicans and argentinians

What is a "white"?

Genghis Khan had red hair and green eyes

Rangas don't last all that long in the wild. A male ranga is basically one big match stick.

we will never know for sure

therein lies the rub

No he fucking didnt, Leaf

A blonde haired/blue eyed man with pale skin that is European

If I was born with red hair I'd go on a murderous rampage as well.

The fuck sort of genetic description is that?

Nah even if we accept that race mixing will create a homogeneous world population (it won't), the assimilating ethnicities will change at least as much as the assimilated ones

>genetic?
it's taxonomical
genes that exactly mark all the white phenotypes are... hazy. plus i don't care about them

>blonde haired/blue eyed man
Thats literally only a fraction of 'white' people. Amd why is it always Burgers posting shit like this?

>he thinks Sup Forums means race literally and pseudo-scientifically
>he doesn't realize they mean race is culture

No man believes in the strawmen you idiots created. Next time you do this, ask yourself why would anyone believe in anything that sounds so stupid?

Sup Forums just wants there to be some continuity in this world with tradition and criticizes the notion anyone can become some nationality without diminishing the tradition.

>pink hair

Looks better than blonde hair on women. Please scientists make it happen.

>Thats literally only a fraction of 'white' people.
>t. Enrico Wopadelli

> paki feels proud of being a parasite of another country

I like to use Tom Brady as a level of whiteness.

>this excuse

Sup Forums always talks about how race is 100% biological and that it isn't a social construct or how it's more than skin deep

>leaf
Yes that man is white.
North Americans seem to have absolutely no clue what that means.

Literally a doll. Just imagine this hair color being natural.

That man is neither Italian nor white

No he is fucking not, his skin is too dark and look at those facial features(that big ass nose)
>inb4 it's just a tan

It's meaningless. Phenotypes can change dramatically from a single generation of interbreeding.
Not to mention that nutshell of a term "European", which only invites further questions and no real definition.
Niggers need to stop pretending they understand genetics when they think single general allele cross mutation is what defines the dominate genotypical profile of a haplo subgroup. Guess it doesn't help when most of your fuckers are American teenagers from Sup Forums.

It was a rhetorical question, by the way. I didn't think you would go as far to reenforce the point so profoundly and obliviously. Fucking Americans, man.

>that man is white
So when did your family immigrate to Switzerland?

Yes he is Burger. Every native European is white.

When did North Americans get so detached from reality?

Sup Forums is one of the three largest boards on Sup Forums. There are differences in opinion but have you ever seen a med-germanic thread of them shitting on each other?

They do not believe in a unified whiteness.
They believe in Nationalities mostly, not race.

Of course they still do shit on Blacks and Natives. You could make your point there, but what they see as whiteness is still purely cultural. Finns are different then Greeks, which they claim as white and at the same time distinct.

>dodging the question
So was it Albania? Turkey? Portugal? Stop me when I get it.

eh
what can i do? i love taxonomy
people shape is variable and it's worth documenting at minimum and classifying at best. adding some historical or biological explanation would be nice, but as you say it's not quite possible
if them stormfags want to give value judgement to certain groups that has nothing to do with me

Im Swiss and have green eyes and light hair retard.
You didnt answer mine either

Well Sup Forums doesn't consider Southern Europeans and Balkan people white, to them they're a different race completely, they also consider Arabs to be a 'race'. They obviously take this shit very seriously and have strict guidelines for who's included in their defenition of the "white race"

Protip: Persians and Arabs are white too

>inb4 "ah ha! i knew you were a muslim"

thats fucking stupid. stutgart and munich are full with turks and arabs,are they white places just because they all are german nationals?

lmao at the chicanos and pakis

I said native.
Yes Turks are white

Every single Greek person I've seen was brown as fuck, also
>Turks are white

Have you ever seen a Turkish person, they aren't white at all.

kek, he looks less white than Arabs ffs

>Culture
Culture always changes, and "white" culture is basically western civilization.
Western civilization is still top dog, and always will be. Stop being insecure.