Do you hate Latin America and Latin Americans/int/?

strawpoll.com/9cxdb87

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/am I white/country/br/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

also what the fuck is that new strawpoll design
it's gay as shit

yes, it is gay as shit.

the fuck happened to strawpoll

less then East Europe.
Not saying I hate you guys though I feel you guys will improve while they'll just stagnant and blowhard their poor lite egos while unironically having a persecution/victim complex.

I'm betting all those who voted 'Yes' were Americans.

I voted no

reporting for duty!

We all know where this is going to end up

>I only hate Mexicans
>Yeah, fuck them, they make us look bad

I had the same thought, kek

No, I love Latin Americans because I am one

I just hate all the people so I voted yes.

Nonsense.
Brazillians get all the hate.
Only brazillians get called monkeys.

Every Latin American country is a shithole. Which one is the worst?

LOS

ESTADOS

UNIDOS

HUNDIDOS

Los Hispanos Judios de America

Who was this cunt? kek

beaner shits

>Normie Book

No of course not, south america is beautiful

lmao wtf Brazil

I like the one full of Italians

Brazil pls

Brazil then

the day sudacas disappear from the earth is the day the world becomes a better place

Which one of you is this?

That guy is Brazilian

holy shiiiiiit

lel
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/am I white/country/br/type/op/

that guy is a meme
can't even tell you if he's legit or using someone else's photos, but he always makes posts asking if he's white or bothers everyone at /luso/ with his shit

>he isn't a normie
kys :^)

well fuck my lag, that's him

>normiebook
please no

no

I voted yes

Nah, there are lots of "hating-self" fags who talk crap about their countries. They deserve nothing but death

I bet this guy claims to be a white brazilian

I want to visit every worthwhile place in Latin America I'm likely to not get kidnapped in. So far I've only checked off Buenos Aires and Mexico City. Thoughts on any others? I speak Spanish and am learning Portuguese.

Peru is beautiful, Brazil is fun as fuck and Argentina has good food and music (it's closer to Europe than other South American countries).

I still want to visit Chile, Colombia, Patagonia and maybe Bolivia.

I have Argentinian friends and hung out with them the last time I went but saw nowhere near enough of the city. I met some exchange students over there and the lucky bastards got to see so much of the rest of the country.

Where'd you go in Brazil?

topkek

from my experience, the best parts are: los antiguos, el chalten, villa general belgrano and esquel in argentina
punta arenas and chiloe in chile though i haven't been to their north, seems like the starry nights in atacama are quite pretty

?
Argentinians dont consider themselves latin american which is usually an euphemism for immigrants

wtf, this can't be true.

same

Its true and neither do Uruguayans
Why is it a surprise we have nothing in common

Wtf, LatAm has just lost over 250 million people.

My porteño friend wants to sell all his shit and bike around the continent. I bet he'd like places like these ones on the western border. Never knew much about Chile though so this at least gives me some kind of compass, thanks.

Do you live in the south?

Because you speak a romance language and live in America.

You are falling for the gringo meme that LatAm is a big Mexico and thinking that, since you are not Mexican, you are not Latin American.

>gringo meme
See? gringo is not even a word here

So LatAm is the region where "gringo" is a word?

I would define it as a region that sends mestizos over to ruin everything

hmm

>Argentinians dont consider themselves latin american
terrible nube de pedo tienen los porteños boludo, tremendo delirio

Just Rio and Iguassu.

Don't believe the "Rio is super dangerous" meme, as long as you don't act stupid and avoid going to bad areas/walking alone at night you should be fine.

I like Latin America. Russia is a classic Latin American country just being in the other continent so I always look at Latin America to see where we are heading to or how can we solve our problems.

Voted no island monkey

this guy doesn't speak for us

Na, the Argentinian is mostly right.
I don't really know Argentinas demographics, but ours is a 98% homogeneous european-descendants, a state strictly based on the first republic of france, and people have a different "mind" than latins: we're more easy-going, less noisy and expressive, etcétera

We're latinamerican, but its not uncommon to hear Uruguayans talk about how "crazy" other latinamerican countries & their inhabitants are.

Saying it in spanish, "tenemos distinta cabeza"

A mestizo from the provinces doesnt represent argentina

I'm full european you ignorant, light skin, light hair and light eyes, and when you say ''we don't consider themselves latin americans'' speak for fucking yourself, we aren't europeans, we aren't 1st world and we aren't ''white'' because we aren't anglos nor germanics, we are south americans, no because our skin tone nor how our cities look like but because we are an ex colony in fucking latin america, stop believing in delusions already

ourselves*

Gotta be honest, I've never heard any of my Argentinian friends say that, although one of them seemed to be amused by the concept of "latino" and her being called one. (She's of half Italian half Russian descent)

Seeing the way they act and talk though they don't really seem any different from other Latinos despite the prosody of their accent.

Yeah I was honestly scared of the thought of being in Rio but I imagine it's okay provided you stay away from the favelados and don't drink the water at the beach.

I mean even their criollos have complete different ancestry

You sound like a Kirchner voting political science studying cuck mate

nah, I'm far from that, but it's the brutal truth, I also would like to be European or leave this shithole, and saddly I can't, but that doesn't prevent me of accepting reality

Like I said, I don't even know argentinas demographics, but here all indigenous groups were annihilated or sold as entertainment/workers.

Argentineans are more... exaggerated than us too, so they kinda look more latin, They also didn't exterminate indigenous people either.

I'm for example 50% Russian 25% Spanish and 25% French. And most people here is like that, mostly Spanish, French or Italian descendants, plus the odd English/Eastern Europeans.

2bh in Russia Argentina, Chile and Brazil are often represented as a stereotypical Latin American countries. People often take the as examples. You know, Argentina with all this story of Peron and dirty war, all these paramilitaries is 100% Latin American, the fact that you are more pale means nothing and there is nothing good or bad about it. Gauchos and maté make you 100% Latin American.

2bh Russia is an uneducated shithole and you got some real delusions if that's what you think of a country that has superior metrics than yours, ask real Europeans what they think

>50% Russian
Really? Old believers or some scum who served to Hitler? Also Russia is not Europe so you're only 25% European (if Spanish stands for Hispanics, not Spaniards).

go fuck yourself, Ruskies are bros

>inb4: commie
I like slavs, not communism.

Shameful. Embrace your latino nature.

Russians and their diaspora are trash, have you been to mendoza or misiones?
I have nothing in common with you, delusional mestizo

Laguage is something.

Absolutely

>mendoza
>misiones
the people at least in Mendoza are trash regardless of their ethnicity, and Misiones is a hellhole full of indios, all the slavs in the civilized provinces are as Argentines as anyone else

>superior metrics
Where did I say Argentina is worse than Russia? Your life quality is better, you're correct. I just say you're a classic example of Latin American country.
>you got some real delusions
Didn't Peron exist?
>ask real Europeans
We aren't Europeans.
How comes Kirshner voters are cucks? Isn't she anti-American/anti-western and doesn't she want independent Argentina?

>Central American Spanish is like Argentinian Spanish
lmao
No they are not and most slavs dont live in civilized provinces.

No, although the only Latin American I've ever met was a bro-tier El Salvadorian

> Isn't she anti-American/anti-western and doesn't she want independent Argentina?
that's what she said to the fuckers who voted her and who get paid for going to see her, in the reality she and her friends stole everything that they could steal and sold us to China while left us with millions of welfare leeches paid for doing nothing and having 5 kids

It sucks that even south americans fell for the "latinamerican=brown mestizo" burger meme.

It's funny that I've heard even "Eurolatins" and first generation white mexicans call themselves latinos/latinamericans, and on the other side, here are a few tards that speak a romance language fluently with the "we're white" shit when it's nothing to do with that.

then you have no fucking clue about what you're talking about, make us all a favor and stop posting, you're an embarrassment.

>Anti american
Good
>Anti western
But we are western, that's what makes their supporters cucks, they want to join our "latin american brothers" and turn our backs to our roots and culture
Imagine if a Russian politican tried to make the country merge with the EU

lmao is not an argument.
Also, my spanish is pretty much neutral but my country in general have a caribean spanish.

i voted yes

I live in DC and there are fucktons of Salvadorans here yet they don't seem to be that widely dispersed. Surprised you met one in Canadá.

Dude I had a russian argentine gf, most russians live in shithole neighborhoods of buenos aires like the caraza or in shithole provinces like mendoza, entre rios and misiones
The vast majority are poor as shit, they were basically white mestizos
How is it not an argument? our speech is heavily influenced by Italian and your's by injun clicking sounds and african slave vodoo shit

Look, I'm not saying we aren't latinos, because we are for sure latin american ex-colonies.

But we're not exactly the same just based on the origins of the language we inherited.

I'm tired of hearing I'm the same as an Ecuadorian or Colombian. We're not. We have shit in common, but lots of our aspects as society, customs, language, etcetera really differ from one another.
We're latin americans, but that doesn't mean people should lump us on the same fucking bag everytime we're spoken about.

It really is Bulgarian, but people tell you "did your ancestors you come from russia?", and I could care less and use it interchangeably.
The story goes like this: Greatgrandfather is 4. Around start of WWI, greatgreatgrandpa is officer of the army. Family of seven results only in Greatgrandfather. Goes to orphanage. Here comes ggpa's distant cousin who is coming of age. "Lets go to Buenos Aires". They come to Montevideo to rest before parting again to Argentina after just arriving. Ggpa misses boat. Stays in Montevideo. Works hard as construction worker/baker/other jobs, while saving money and attending classes. Some time later he founds a construction company. Has luck and makes money (lots). Then unfortunately, consecuential to Uruguay's then-dictatorship, goes bankrupt and uses remaining money to pay workers who stayed till the end.
He was a good friend of USSR's/Russia ambassador, apparently, because he gifted him some 50's Russian mobiliary we now have on my home's living room.
And that's the story of my great grandparent (one of them, the one I didn't get to know). Rest in peace, my parent and relatives speak really highly of you, so I guess you were a great guy.

I meant Spaniards.

I actually didn't meet him in Canada, I met him in Ireland. I've never met a Latin American in Canada, where I live almost everybody is white and if they aren't they're Chinese or Filipino.

> because we are for sure latin american ex-colonies.
But compare Argentina, a country where colonial buildings are ruins or a handful of tourist traps to any real latino country where they still live in cities and houses built by the Spanish, colonial times are largely irrelevant to both our countries, not near as significant as the world war migrant waves

yeah, but what I meant is that by the language place of origin classification, we are latin americans.
Then I said what you said, it corresponds by language but not really by culture or customs.

Caribean spanish is influenced by Andalucia spanish. Your posts are not even decent bait at this point.

Nah, that's just people who eat the meme that being latino is being brown and mexican or caribean, and be part of a big unified culture, when it's just a linguistical term.

>our spanish is influenced by spanish
I mean the secondary influences panchito and that's another point you'all latinos descend not only from injuns but from shitholes like andaluz and canarian islands, not even your european compotent is similar.
Like my non italian grandparents who came from spain couldnt speak spanish either because they speak gallego and vasque, how can I relate to your people?

I have french ancestry, does that makes me less latin? This is stupid.