Have you ever seen a girl you know irl posted on b? post pics & stories!

Have you ever seen a girl you know irl posted on b? post pics & stories!

Happened not too long ago. A series of blow job pics and the girl looked familiar and wearing a ring I gave to her when we dated some years back. I asked name in the thread and it matched. Sure I white knighted a bit, but we are still friends, I told her and showed her the pics. She denied it and instantly changed the subject.

kek. Did you save and fap though?

Neg. I lost interest when I broke up with her. The only reason we are still in contact is because she won't leave me alone. I live 3 states away now and I'm almost positive I could get here out here on my dick

good backup

not me but guy I was flirting with told me about seeing his friend here and cumming lots to her pics
I got sad

>I got sad
Over him looking at pictures? lol. Why not just post your nudes here and then tell him to go check it out?

Ugh one sec I'll see if I have them on my phone you degenerate piece of shit

Yep. Apparently her bf beat her up after it happened.

Ha

nice ring

Though my 17 yo self

Thought*

Girl I used to go to school with had a few pictures posted on here, mainly underwear and one topless. Turns out her boyfriend was deliberating posting them so dudes would fap to her. Told him that I knew her from school, swapped kiks and had a blast.

kek where did you see them posted?

The crazy thing is we have been broken up for 10 plus years now and she still wears it O.O

Right here on b

over him bragging about cumming buckets to her

It's not hard to make guys cum buckets. Don't worry so much about it.

Your friend seems pretty autistic, not sure why he would ever say something like that to a girl.

You should have been sad that he's such a fucking loser.

I live in hope

any noods?

I saw a girl's facebook photos posted on here quite a few times a few years ago. Kinda funny to see as chances were it was someone in our school class at the time obsessing over her but it wasn't anything special. Her tits were so big that people were accusing the photo of being photoshopped lmao

>You should have been sad that he's such a fucking loser.

You should have been sad you were attracted to such a fucking loser*

saw a girl i used to have class with in college. found a couple of noods of her and a video of her fucking her bf. shared them with all my friends. she has no idea how much we cum to her. pic relevant

And the good ones?

proof. want moar?

yes please. What college?

they never posted nudes unfortunately

Bump

i would jizz on her glasses

then why are you posting here?

need vid

I found myself being spread as a supposed Meg Turney leak. I didn't know who she was beforehand.

Found out one of my friends was Smilechan thanks to Sup Forums. Confronted her about it... and she confirmed.

bucknell

Did you ever tell her boyfriend?

poast moar

first part of the vid

More noodz

Is this her? I think I know this girl

I'm sure her boyfriend really wanted other guys watching her. More please

kek thats awesome

What's her first name?

he doest know

Tight ass brunette I went to uni with, was a bit of a slut so no surprise really. Still nearly fell off my chair and fapped my dick off.

Seeing my gf get reposted and having anons talk about all the cum they waste on her is the best

pic?

were you gonna post a pic?

But he posted them. Right?

Post her

Hot, i wanna cum on her tits. You have kik?

Don't have any. I met a girl who looked almost identical to that on Tuesday, don't know anything about her.

Odds are pretty small, but the girl I met goes to Cambridge Uni and is thinking about joining the Army.

typo she doesnt know

I don't, sorry user

linked wrong comment

I know 1 of the girls in the first pic of the current "Ass Thread", just sent her a screenshot. She'll probably think it's funny (if she didn't post it herself)

noods?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT NO1 GONNA TROLL THOSE POOR FURRY ARTIST?
GOT IT?
NO. ONE.

So i was right about her boyfriend wanting to see her watched by other guys. And he posted a video so humiliating for her :D

all these fags wanna do this shit over kik so they can have it to themselves instead of it being posted in the thread

thanks for not being a twat like that guy wants you to be

No problem user

sounds about right

looks like a dude tbh

Sasha

Look at her face in that video. Fantastic. You have more?

I know this girl from hs. just got this in the posted and want more thread, but the guy says he has wins he wont post. he called me a cuck

Coworker of mine has been posted here a lot lately. Think she's pretty well exposed at this point. But she did get my cock hard.

Pics?

Curious if anyone knows who she is.

deceptively good tits

nice! know who's posting them?

Saw a pic of a high school acquaintance topless on here. Always regret not saving it.

Nah, but I know I wanna fuck her now.

Not yet but if anyone has any San Jose nudes. Post em.

Yup post my ex gf all the time finally yesterday had someone know who she was ! And we chatted a bit ... he had even two pics I never saw haha

I've seen her posted before on b. usually nude game and milf threads

Once. 5 years ago.
We were both 15.
It was her naked giving someone a handy.
Sent it to a good friend to confirm it was her, he thought it was but said we should ask someone who was actually friends with her.
So we sent it to one of our friends who was her friend. He confirmed the background was of her bedroom.
The fucker who was her friend, then sent it to other people, who sent it to more people.
One piece of information that seemed to travel with the image is that I (my name) found it.
I then spent the next 2 weeks constantly arguing with her friends until me and the person in the image had a talk about where I found it and who I showed it to.
She seemed to believe me and got her friends to stop arguing with me.
Strangely she wasn't that mad at me, I guess it was because I wasn't the person who actually spread it around.
The end.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe.

gets posted a few times year on here but can never find new ones. i think its really old

tidy!

howd you recognise her from that?

that's what you get for trying to help someone

local board on anonib. her ex posted them with NN pics and folder screenshot

nice find

Is there still and user in site?

Yeah dude lol

Someone posts this girl on here as well as anonib. Went to high school with her.

Not Sup Forums but another chan

Do you think Aubrey will return one day?
After all the years she is still my favorite.

I really like her gut

i miss Lo until today... her pink asshole was perfect

Amazing pic, tell us more. Who is she to you?

Found a pic of my gf on here.

Basically I get a turn on from her sending nudes to guys (yeah cuck idc). We use snapchat. And we use guys we find irl, not online. but then about 3 weeks after a 'session' I saw a few of her pictures posted on Sup Forums.

Thankfully he didn't post pics of her face, good guy

she was kind enough to hold a conversation with me via email. ;_;
She said one day she fulfilled some private requests for IRL friends of her.