IMO guys under 6' should be referred to as "boys", not "men", no matter their age. Thoughts?

IMO guys under 6' should be referred to as "boys", not "men", no matter their age. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TumblrCirclejerk/comments/349g01/when_his_height_starts_with_5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

IMO girls under D cup size should be referred to as "flat chested", not "women", no matter their age. Thoughts?

You're retarded.

Don't forget they are lardbeasts when their BMI is over 20

ITS NOT THE SAME THING WOMEN CANT CHOOSE THEIR BREAST SIZE

LITERALLY SHAKING IM CONTACTING THE FBI

>thoughts
you're a short self-hating faggot pretending to be a woman so you can project your multifaceted self-loathing

ur a tiny dicked faggot with clinefelter syndrome is what im thinking

do white guys count as men or as boys?

Animals

Congratulations, you've latched on to something that you've done literally nothing but exist to achieve and used it as your identity, enough so that you entertain your feeble mind capable of doing nothing worth noting other than focus on the size of other men - which is pretty fucking gay in my book.

depends if you count a man as someone who has an insane crime rate, and incredibly poor parental skills

6'8" master race here. I can get girls off height alone. Girls dream about being picked up and fucked like a ragdoll.

We should start a Manlet euthanasia charity to end their suffering.

this. 6'7" can confirm

Almost every girl I've ever known wants a guy whos 6'1-6'4 and any taller is getting too tall (although would prefer taller than the range over shorter)

i'm 6'6" and can also confirm this.

the two most desired groups are asian men and white women, according to studies

>asian men
>desirable

See .

Holy fuck do I love being able to wash my hair without hunching.

Breast implant bitch gtfo

They count as women now.

>ft
>Not m,cm
Count as a normal human being you yankee morons

Sure, will he be a man if i crack the shit out of his head and i am boy?

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

this beeing said, it does not matter how tall you are, the only thing that matters is skin color.
and black people are beeing prefered by women of all shapes and sizes.

WHO DID THE STUDY?

CHING CHONG DING?

Lol this thread again. Someone is pushing something here. This bullshit appears to come in waves.

I'M 5'11". JUST UNDER 6'.

I DO WELL WITH WOMAN.I HAVE A FRIEND 6'8" IN SHAPE. HE DOESN'T DO SO WELL. GOOD LOOKING GUY JUST TOO BIG.

MY FRIEND WHO IS SKINNY AS FUCK AND 6'4" ATTRACTS WOMEN LIKE FUCKING FLIES OT SHIT. IT'S CRAZY

WOMEN ARE WEIRD WITH HEIGHT. MIND YOU I LIKE 5' AND UNDER.

>wash my hair without hunching

without manlets those shower heads would be high enough. as it is now, superior men are literally coming down to the level of manlets just to eash their fucking hair. this is proof that manlets are a deteriment to the true men of the world.

5'4" here and I say you're a fucking faggot

If the Nigerians are doing so well why are they still living in shit huts and scamming is the highest contributor to their GDI?

Stay mad, slouch-fag. We invent everything and conquer everything. Create your own disgustingly large items to fit your abnormalities.

THAT'S GOT TO BE TOUGH AS FUCK MAN. MY BROTHER IS 5'4" AND HE IS 11.

okcupid did a study and said guys on average lie 3 inches

women dont know shit because they just hear lies and judge relatively

so they probably think youre 6'1-6'2 legit

at least u will have a good view from up there, whilst superior black men rail your precious wife ;)

7'11 here. Stay out of my fucking stores.

>muh overweight women
Fat can be lost
>muh flat chest no ass
Implants
>muh butterface
Plastic surgeries
Females can fix their every problem. How would you fix your height? Endure painful and expensive leg breaking surgery to add 3 inches and look disproportionate?

>soccer, kek

the niggest one was pelé, and then only white latinamerican ppl are the best ones in soccer and some europeans, in rugby are caucasians and polinesic ppl, american football is a hist sport that only murifags play, in thenis theres no nigga ranked1 in the history... if they aren the best at sport, which is where black excell they are nothing but a buncho of rapist monkeys, even worse than sandniggers

What about ugly face women ? And their stupidity?

WHO CARES? I DON'T OBSESS OVER MY HEIGHT.

I AM MEDICALLY MEASURED AT A LITTLE OVER 5'11". I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO TALL WOMEN AT ALL AS THEY ARE OAFISH AND CLUMSY TO ME . I LIKE SMALL ASIAN WOMEN. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE.

WHEN ME AND MY FRIENDS GO OUT TO A CLUB WE COMPETE WHO GETS THE MOST NUMBERS (YES,I KNOW IT MEANS JACK).

IT'S ALWAYS BETWEEN ME AND MY 6'4" TOOTHPICK FREIND.

WE HAVE AN ITALIAN FRIEND 5'6" JACKED TO FUCK, VERY GOOD LOOKING. HE DOES WELL. HE FUCKS MANY 8-9'S. HE DOESN'T CARE . HE JUST FUCKS.

I DON'T THINK HEIGHT IS AN ISSUE LIKE YOU SHUT INS MAKE IT TO BE.

ONLY THING I KNOW IS EVERY FEMALE I KNOW HATE CHINKS AND NIGGERS.

I believe the correct spelling for white guys is "bois"

You realize you're literally a mutation right? Something went wrong in your genes and your bones kept growing leaving you with stringy over extended muscles. Your proportions leaves you with the optical illusion of a tiny cock even if you're above average. Sitting at 5'10" with this glorious barrel chest and dense, packed muscle enjoying life here.

Enjoy your predisposition to osteoporosis and scoliosis while I retain heat in the cold and never have to hear about any of my bones poking into people during cuddle time.

Asian Women and White Men
( Sexiest & Wealthiest) <
is the right result.

ugly face can be fixed with plastic surgery
and no one really likes smart women

>hurr durr, im tall that has to be good enough for girls

you are sadly inferior to black men

;'D

>Shouts the black man's praises
>Credits it to God

And that's why you'll always be a big, strong dumbass fucking slave.

>implying I feel the need to breed
Relationships get in the way of my job, try again. Also bestiality is illegal in most places.

IS YOUR CAPS LOCK BROKEN BRO?

trying so hard

maturity != height
use better bait next time OP

DUDE I ATE ASIANS EXCLUSIVELY. THEY ARE NOT ALL THAT. THEY ARE DEAD IN BED AND FUCKING CUNTS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE.

the only purpose in life for white women is to please black men.

Start using an actual measurement and everything will be fine, preferably centimeter.

Nigerians. ... who the fuck are you trying to kid, the most lazy thiefing cuts in the world. Have you ever worked with nignashers, and how come their country is a pig sty?

We all know what happens when you make more than 4-5 surgeries

DON'T WORRY.SMART WOMEN ARE RARE AS A NON VIRGIN 4CHANNER

YEAH MAN ALL ASIANS HAVE UGLY PUSSIES TOO

>muh size

;'D

THIS SHUT IN HAS NOT EVEN KISSED A FEMALE AND YOU BELIEVE WHAT THIS GUY SAYS?

Stupid as /b

BRILLO PAD PUSSIES. ITS' WHAT I AM ATTRACTED TO THOUGH. CAN'T EXPLAIN IT BUT WHEN I AM ATTRACTED TO A FEMALE IT'S USUALLY A SMALL ASIA.

MAYBE I AM PART PEDO???

You're bad at trolling dude.

or you could just move the shower head up? It takes like 30 minutes to take the drywall down, run new pex and remount the shower head

> I literally just did this last night
> mfw I don't have to hunch over to be under the shower head
> mfw i have no face

why do you done diddly do this to me

You have provided zero evidence. Post = null

This image was posted on r/meninist or something like that, the whole thread is mostly white men jerking each other off about how 5 feet is perfectly acceptable and the person who posted it probably weighs 200 pounds.

The anti-feminist movement has become absolute cringe. It's almost entirely men bitching about how they're being objectified by women who are "probably fat". They're basically male feminists.

I googled it, here it is: reddit.com/r/TumblrCirclejerk/comments/349g01/when_his_height_starts_with_5/

THIS. THESE ARE USUALLY THE PIGS THAT GO AFTER MY 6'4" SKINNY FRIEND.IT'S ALWAYS THESE SHORT FINGERED FAT FACED PIGS.

IT'S SO BIZARRE HOW FAT CHICKS WANT A SKINNY TALL GUY. IT'S LIKE THEY WILL MAKE THEM LOOK SLIMMER. WEIRD AF.

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE GOING TO HELL.

I'm 6' 3" and I personally find this fucking retarded.

I BET A LOT OF FAT CHICKS HIT ON YOU THOUGH.

sounds to me like u like to eat out the best kinda a pussy.
>An asian one

Because you respond to it

>realizes that his size does not make him superior in any way
>better doubt facts

sorry, you are inferior to black men
just deal with it and become a giant cumslut ;)

that's a bit much, but it is kinda true, men should all be at lest 6'

DUDE....FUCK OFF VIRGIN. ASIAN PUSSY IS NOT THE BEST. THEIR CUM IS LIKE A MAN'S.

You're not that tall, sorrynotsorry.

I'm 6'2 and built

I work at a bar

you wouldn't believe the average quality of woman who hits on me

women that are 3's and 4's straight up think theyre entitled to me and will lose their shit if i politely turn them down

user: the self-projection project
hate yourself less

I'm 5'6", and not even muscular. I don't try and get in shape because I have no reason to because I'd just be a manlet. It's cyclical. Am I fucked fellas?

Nobody hits on me.

>guys under 6' should be referred to as "boys", not "men", no matter their age
Suits me fine, would mean I never have to work and everyone else can subsidise my life :) enjoy being my tall slave

welcome to this cultural shithole

5'2"
can confirm

>women that are 3's and 4's straight up think theyre entitled to me and will lose their shit if i politely turn them down

WELCOME TO THE POST INTERNET WORLD, SON.

HOW UGLY ARE YOU? OR FAT?

ITT: short boys get pissed

KANGS

Girls over 150 pounds should be called whales
Girls with tits too small to bounce should kill themselves
What kind of subhuman (all women) thinks they have the right to tell anyone what to do

Tru, their tasty little tight pussies orgasm the best.

I swear white, and black women cant cum!

Yes but not because of your height, rather your can't do attitude and reliance on random Internet plebs for advice and determination of self worth.

LOL. I DON'T MIND SHORT GUYS BUT MAN DO THEY HAVE A FUCKING CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER. WORSE ARE THE ONES WHO GET JACKED UP AND LOOK LIKE POPEYE WITH THOSE SHORT STUBBY ARMS.

im 5'6" and get plenty of pussy. not 10/10's, but solid 7's. Stoing being a faggot and blaming your height on your social ineptitude instead of your autistim.

I understand you're what they call a "power bottom"

YOU LIKE CUM? TRY PERSIAN CHICKS. THICKER THAN ASIANS.

5'8 but handsome as fuck, getting girls is easy

Women with flat chests should be called boys, everyone in favour say aye.