Why do the beautiful people always chose the dark side?

Why do the beautiful people always chose the dark side?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047272716302201
english.aawsat.com/abdul-sattar-hatita/news-middle-east/libya-militias-capture-chemical-weapons-army-official
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/sarin-gas-materials-sent-to-isis-from-turkey-claims-mp-eren-erdem-34286662.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B00443R001404090133-0.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% light side

the other side is Isis

That's the good sides cunt

Pic not very related but anyway. Long story short beautiful people have it easier. They are less likely to suffer and thus are less prone to empathy.

But it largely depends on the individual. People who are mean at heart can be beautiful and scornful, or ugly and jealous, basically they are just mean.

>good side
>gasses civilians with weapons of mass destruction
pick one faggot

And by "pic not related" I mean that she's not that beautiful. Assad can die sodomized by a rabid pitbull as far as I'm concerned.

Other side beheads women and children. Pick yours you shill

Assad is the lesser of two evils

>This

He's not even evil
The dude helped villages to get power and water running with no problem its the other parts of the government that fucked over the people there I know I had to say in most lines for 2 to 3 hours and them they treat ya like shit ..... Lives there 15 years best 13 years and worst 2 years of my life

Fucking autocorrect and my fat tumbs

Yes for sure, most syrians probably prefer Assad over civil war and ISIS. And I definitely don't think the west should meddle in Syria. But he is still, and was long before the war, a pretty brutal dictator.

Not at all he was no dictator he was elected after his dad and he never ordered any military or police action in any large scale

Although I would not want to do military or the police force rolls that shit is harder then diamonds...... I have no idea what to say when it comes to something hard that isn't a dick .... I mean it's Sup Forums/b/ so yeah no idea

because they're not invalidated runts that create bubbles of confirmation bias for themselves where there's no consequence for intellectual laziness and they can feel like they actually matter

Oh my god you have the beat idea of what a syrian girl is like......they don't fuck about anything and they actually can put up a good conversation

>axioms of argument are questionable at best
>regurgitates it anyway

It's a nepotist regime with serious human rights abuses such as imprisonment, torture and execution of political dissenters. In a state with limited free speech and access to free internet.

That being said, Assad is of course preferable to the alternatives. But no need to pretend he is some sort of angel

He's no angel but also no devil and yeah those who are problems get those treatment but not every one also you can say whatever you want and go anywhere you want on the internet but most cunts there just go to Facebook ...... I hated that

They don't, you just pay more attention to the ones that fit your conclusion.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047272716302201

Beautiful people are measurably more conservative.

calling her beautiful is a bit of a stretch. she's fuckable, not much more than that. Flat chested you would only notice those caterpillars over her eyes

How about this hotty who was my teacher..... Don't mind my duppy self

Ugly truth, Beautiful lie. Take your pick.
People honestly want to be suaded to more 'pretty' things religion included.

I'd fuck that milf. makes her hotter that she's a teacher.

Or this one .... Once again don't mind me or the other people ...... FUCK THE FILE IS TOO BIG

Kek

>100% Jew media educated
>insensibly holds backwards orwellian views on good vs evil
Oh what a surprise the american goy doesn't know who's who.

Assad is the good guy

they do?
and she's not very attractive, op

>>gasses civilians with weapons of mass destruction
he didn't. muslims lying again. a few days earlier, the us were talking about how they don't want overthrow assad anymore. just doesn't make sense to break international law shorty afterwards

1. she's not that beautiful
2. she's on the good side
3. quit being stupid

Chemical weapons were stolen from Syria and moved through Turkey, then stored at the location

english.aawsat.com/abdul-sattar-hatita/news-middle-east/libya-militias-capture-chemical-weapons-army-official

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/sarin-gas-materials-sent-to-isis-from-turkey-claims-mp-eren-erdem-34286662.html

Stolen from Libya*

Thank you for spreading the truth

This has been a plan in motion for a long time. It's all an attempt to overthrow nations in the middle east, destabilize and put pressure on Russia.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B00443R001404090133-0.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_Syria

General Clark said all of this back in 2007

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Does poepole u see like that...are later dead