Why is it so hard to find Asians who adopted white kids?

Why is it so hard to find Asians who adopted white kids?

I can find shit load of Whites adopting Asian kids even to this day, but seldom the opposite.
Do they prohibit Asians from adopting white kids or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Fujita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not that asians dont want white kids it's that there are simply significantly more asian children up for adoption in comparison.

There are shit loads of Chinese girls to adopt. I don't think you would see as many whites adopting Asians if it weren't for China's retarded policies.

It is a Korean export item.

whites adopt the shit out of non-white babies out of some weird fetish
look at brad and angelina

korea was philippines export people but now korea is developed

the mom satisfies her desire for breeding to asian men without being able to get an asian husband

It's a trend that has been going on for at least 3 centuries. European nobilities buying tons of oriental goods to show how trendy they are.
I'm Westernized Asian and if I ever end up adopting a kid, it would be white one because I have physiological disgust towards Asians and the only option left is white kids because non-Asian, non-White are garbage race regardless of specific race.

In my city, I see a lot of non whites with adopted white children

>whites adopt the shit out of non-white babies out of some weird fetish
White children are harder to find and generally cost more to adopt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Fujita

>no own son

lol, honorary white cuck

They probably try to molest them or something

Tons of russian orphans adopted by foreigners somehow.
It is usually create a big shittorm once in a while when parents of adopted child kill him.

It's very difficult to adopt white kids for anyone because they're in such demand and not a lot of supply

Asians raise black kids instead

Very diverse family.

That barrier is broke to some degrees now because East Asian countries are quite wealthy now, and there are many super rich Asians who wants white toys to fulfill their greed.

Westerners tend not to leave their children out in the streets to die.

>tfw no asian dad to raise you into becoming president after black dad leaves

westerners tend to kill those children before they get the chance to live

Not even white people want white kids. That's why Europe's fertility rates are so low.

White kids are fucking brats.

nigga you weird

Kids become obnoxious when their parents don't discipline them. It has little to do with race.

burn, how will westerners ever recover

I remember this korean user posting about his adopted younger sister well over a year ago on Sup Forums

Not sure if it's authentic or if he was trolling tho.

mmmmmmmmm that hips...

>I'm Westernized Asian

It shows. You cucks are always the first to beg and scrape for your master's approval and validation.

>I hate my own kind, please love my white master!

Kek

says the country that sells transgenders to british tourists?