ITT most autistic weapon

ITT most autistic weapon

any weapon
strong man would never need no weapon

This shark fist thing is pretty autistic. Not to mention impractical and useless

Eh, a real throwing star with some weight behind it could actually be effect in a skirmish between two people, which is what it was intended for. You throw it and begin your real attack while your opponent is flinching.
I'd have to say one of these is pretty autistic.

more likely to accidentally cut yourself

you could stab yourself with it too.
It's plain reatrded.

the most autistic weapon is weaponized autism, especially when in tangent with shitty memes like this one i made when i was three days younger.

Is this long enough?

You realize that getting hit by a blackjack is painful af?

This. I don't need to explain why battleaxes, or axes in general, were shit weapons.

They are destructive but lack agility and versatility.

It doesn't matter if it's destructive when you got shot or stabbed before you were able to even lift your weapon. Works good against snails, terrible against humans.

the axe is a very usefull weapon in combat, a short axe is able to break though a block or parry an attack aswell as being small enough that you can defend each of your side

a large axe not so much

well assuming we're going for a kill, I guess it can get a consolation prize?

kek

tfw wasted dubs

The axe is one of the oldest tools mankind ever produced, we would not be here without the axe but it's definitely tool>weapon

This comes with a matching fedora.

he needs to trim his fingernails

"Knowledge".

LOL

Ayy the underage

ITS TAYP

>729034538
kys tbh

I do suppose you'd have to be pretty autistic to bludgeon someone with a ThinkPad.

it might be a ballistic. in that case, I COULD see how it works.

What's the difference between flirting and hurting?

Your mom likes both.

U know that ballistic Knives are bullshit right

tbh all blades scare the shit out of me, autistic or not

>bullshit

kek

"This sword protects my virginity."

That's the intended purpose. Knives irk me as well.

this could work though its obviously overkill but in close combat its not that terrible

The mind

check'd and kek'd

I think you're confused. Two handed war axes were only used by either fully armored knights, who were functionally immune to being stabbed, or notoriously by "bezerkers" in the germanic tribes (who were known for being "immune" to pain due to drug usage). The advantage is that your swing is far more powerful than that of a one handed sword and much cheaper than a claymore.

Short axes were used as replacements for swords for cost reasons primarily, but also allowed users to fight through wooden shields far more effectively. They would not be used without an accompanying shield.

The long axe of the vikings was more of a spear-esque weapon, trading short range survivability for reach and weight. It was more effective at fighting infantry than a spear because of the downward swing being close to unblockable compared to the easy deflection of a longspear.

For the record most weapons that have appeared on an appreciable scale historically have advantages of some kind, or they wouldn't have appeared.

swords are pretty good
light sabers are just swords but melt through anything with minimal force

lightsabers > sword

he is growing claws pleb

Lightsaber = fiction

Holy shit dude you win this thread

Where does the magazine go?

To all the meme lords who are posting katanas, just because they have been coopted by fedoras, doesn't mean they didn't rule to battlefields of medieval japan.

They are still Swords for fucks sake.

Idk I'm saving for a suppressor first. Then an IR scope perhaps.

this should be flag of usa

>a weapon intended entirely for distraction could actually effect a "skirmish" between two people
>a weapon intended to inflict pain, bruise and stun is "pretty autistic"

If you're older than 20 I'm worried

>tip
M'lady.

ITT: nobody even FOLDS STEEL BROOO

The Yari ruled the battlefields of medieval Japan.

>rule to battlefields of medieval japan

there are at least three things wrong with that sentence other than that it's just wrong

Fists are the most dangerous weapon. Check for proof.

Cops carried those for years in exchange for billy clubs. Fucking things will crack your skull wide open.

futile

Source?

So is this shit
Just going under the idea that these things are some how real dude.

This guys post.

I'm starting to worry that this isn't bait

idk what they're called but it's basically just small rod of metal you can put on your keychain
actually not autistic

derp

When a nigger shoots his cockjuice in your eye

Fucking washing pole using faggot

something like this

used to make them in tech class in high school but they stopped cause kids kept hitting each other with them

But where does the champagne on the ground go???

God dammit fagverine

kobutan.

id say thats more nerdy than autistic

>equip shark fist
>put on war face
>charge your enemy, screaming
>trip and fall
The shark fist is most effective as a weapon when you can trick the other guy into using it.

Bo shuriken are actually legit tools.

HEY. Us keyboard warriors affect the hearts and minds of millions across the world. That is a far better weapon than any of the others in-thread.

>the pen is mightier than the sword
>the keyboard is mightier than the pen

>autismo weapon thead

Autismos need not apply. Gtfo.

I disagree. The leverage required for something like that is pretty big. Better off with a large knife that you can swing rapidly.

faggot

He said most autistic, not most bad ass.

most autistic by far

im pretty sure you'd die if you tried to use that

*blocks your path*

What do Sup Forums?

I love acoustic weapons.

>swing
>knife

if you have a knife and you aren't shanking the fuck out of whatevers trying to murder you then you are dumb as a fucking ox with a knife

>there is one kind of knife

link me a knife that's made to be used for slashing instead of stabbing in terms of combat/self defense. or is a "large knife" just a fucking sword in your book

hey guys check out my

>large knife

This motherfucker right here. Defying the laws of physics in every fucking weeb MMO and RPG ever.