sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NC State
>pic related

gonna wind up in some shit bowl vs the American and lose

>when the salt comes pouring in

Name some teams better than Pedo State

Western Michigan

tOSU fag here and while I think we will make the playoffs, I also think PSU, UM and OSU all objectively deserve it. Honestly fuck Clempson and the Doggots for beating up on literal whos.

Well

Alabama
that is all

>OSU squeaks in
>gets BTFO by Bama
>I have to listen all offseason as Pedo State fags cry about how they should've got in instead

>Penn State

It was okay. It never looked like Top 4 material from the beginning but they gave the school a glimpse of hope for next season. Can't wait to lose it all to Rutgers next year.

I think Alabama might be overrated. Not "they are shit" kind of overrated, they're still the better team in the nation, but the gap isn't as gigantic as everyone thinks it is.

Ohio State = Hillary Clinton
Penn State = Donald Trump

Ohio State is ranked highest while Penn State won the most important games and clinched a championship. Good news for Ohio State, they're going to California for the Rose Bowl now.

SEC falling off hard makes it hard to judge Bama.

Alabama
Clemson
Washington

Considering the big tens main case for legitamicy from a non conference standpoint is beating colorado, and colorado just got exposed badly by washington as being a shit team, I say the big 10 has no leg to stand on. OSU is good I will give you that, Michigan is probabbly not a top 4 team, and the rest is not even close.

Exactly. I mean beating LSU or Ole Miss would look impressive 2 or 3 years ago but both of those teams are dogshit now.

>Clemson
>Washington

Both would have at least 3 losses if they played Penn State's schedule

>Penn State = Donald Trump
>won the title, still manages to be a loser rapist

Sounds right.

Name some teams better than second-half, dragon-slinging Penn State

Pro-tip: you can't

Donald Trump only grabs fully grown pussy.

Ohio State BTFOing Oklahoma is more impressive than Michigan beating Colorado led by their backup QB

This desu

I know everyone's struggling with tOSU vs Penn st, but I'm trying to figure out if UW should leapfrog clemson. I mean yeah Clemson has been high all season but they barely beat #19 virginia tech while UW btfo a top 10 colorado

>disclosure: I'm from washington :^)

Cry more nigger.

sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm
>14 Penn State
Yeah, they shouldn't be sniffing the playoffs. Someone find the BCS computer rankings

It's going to be
1, Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Washington
The committee are all pussies who are too scared to shake things up, especially since no big upsets happened

They haven't played anyone that good. Everyone else in the SEC is meh and they played September USC. They're still my favorite to win it all but I don't think they are invincible.

Seems like if a good team doesn't turn it over against them they have a shot at beating them. Shit snowballs out of control once Bama's defense starts getting turnovers. Their game against Florida today would have looked a lot different if the Gators didn't turn it over a gorillion times.

I think Alabama is Trump, hated by every cuck in the world but they still keep on winning. Pedo State is John Podesta obviously.

Pitt was the game that mattered.

You can't say that and also seriously think Clemson is good.

washington shouldn't even be in the playoffs, sorry bud

Ayo guys why can't we have a Big 10 tag team in the playoffs?
>Put Ohio State in for the first half
>Put PSU in for the second half

No, Alabama is Barack Obama. Look what is happening to the SEC. It's rotten and diminishing.

exactly

GOP establishment =Penn state
Trump=OSU
Hilary=BAMA

kek

Make it happen

They may drop OSU to #3 or #4 to "send a message" but yeah all those teams will be in

Should they cut the golden flesh light in half?

>it's finally over

I think It could be:

Alabama
Clemson
Washington
OSU

OSU did not win conference championship, they get in despite that but dont get a good spot.

>washington fags get kicked out of top 4 tomorrow
KEK

So what happens now since Penn State won?

>A 2 loss team should be able to compete for a national championship

No.

rose bowl

not him but I agree. Im thinking #3 because they've been good all year and because of UW's schedule. Plus a clempson/tOSU natty vs Bama would be way more appealing than a UW-Bama natty to the networks

>03420▶
>tOSU fag here and while I think we will make

The only legitimately good teams Clemson and Washington played, they lost to.

I think Clemson needs to be in the CFP. When it comes down to it you need to get teams in there that can compete with or even beat Alabama. Clemson has more talent than any team in the country except for Alabama, they just need to play to their potential, which they have not done all year. Deshuan Watson's mind is on his future in the NFL, he has been checked out hopefully he wakes up.

>beat a top ten team to win the conference

NOPE

lol watch them swap Ohio State and Clemson as if it means anything.

Reminder that pic related is what happened the last time the committee put in a lucky B1G team that memed a close win vs Ohio State. Hopefully they don't do this again.

You forgot the part where Penn State crushed Colorado in the Rose Bowl.

>Didn't get adequately punished for crimes
>connected to a child rape scandal

Penn State is Hillary

Good for them. They got fucked hard a few years ago

I'm expecting this to happen

I really hope Washington gets in, simply for the fact. that I NEED to see Alabama rape them like Sandusky. Day 2 of my no fap. Who else /savingtheirmojo/?

Colorado isn't going to the Rose Bowl after their performance last night. It will be Penn State/USC.

>Rutgers
>beating anyone

nope.jpg

Its over penn state is out.

The playoffs should be a 6 team playoff. 4 guaranteed spots to the Power 4 (XII not counted, no conference championship game), 1 guaranteed spot to a mid major, 1 at large.

Once the Big XII goes back to having a conference title, 5 guaranteed spots to the P5 and 1 to the G5. Top two teams get a bye.

The goal should be to eliminate at large bids.

>Anthony Gimino@AGWildcatReport
>When Michigan scheduled Colorado, Buffs had 6 straight losing seasons.
>When Wash. scheduled Rutgers, Knights had 24 Ws in three years.

Washington is 100% in.

colorado was going at it with michigan with an injured qb
and louisville looked unstoppable before clemson got to them

>Nate Cardboard

I wouldn't count on it, kid.

The Big 12 is adding a CCG next year.

The university or their children?

If they do it like basketball they will probably put them in at 2, since some 7-11 seeds there are usually the last bubble teams even though the 12-16 seeds usually won their (shitty) conference

If tOSU gets in at all, they will be #2. If they decide to take Penn St. instead, Penn St. would likely be #4

>538

Just a reminder: The NCAA doesn't HAVE to make the postseason a beauty contest. FCS, D2 and D3 are broken up into national regions and have legitimate playoffs. Do the same thing in FBS. If you have to keep these meaningless bowls, then assign them all to playoff games.

wow really makes u think

rutgers is such a powerhouse

>1 guaranteed spot to a mid major
So a good P5 team like Michigan this year would get left out for the likes of WMU, Hurr State or Marshall, just great.

>[[[Nathaniel]]] Zinc

The players. It's not their fault some old fucked wanted to fuck kids 30 years ago

Why do you want in? You will get creamed against BAMA. Should have let Michigan have a shot at them.

What did they mean by this?

>Sagarin conference rankings
>1. SEC West
>2. Pac-12 North
>3. Big Ten East

>UW blew out every team in the Pac-12 North

>Nate Dirt

Michigan has absolutely no argument to be included into the playoffs this year. They've lost two games. Lost their division. Didn't win their conference title. One of the teams they lost to lost to an FCS school.

So, yes, ideally Michigan should be left out for an actual winner. Michgan are losers this year.

How the fuck is Bama only 99% and not 100? Like I hate Bama but they're ranked #1, undefeated and won their conference in a blowout, literally what would fucking have to happen in that 1% scenario they get left out?

>no fun allowed

>DUDE MUH POLITICS
His political model was aggregate of pollster polls. Pollsters got it wrong so of course his model would be off. He can't conduct hundreds of political polls around the country by himself. Anyway you guys know he is right. Committee wont shake things up.

The reason the NCAA doesn't institute an FBS tournament is because every single bowl commission, and college football fan who likes the tradition, would ram their influence so far down the NCAA's throat that they'd change it back or face losing the control it has over major college football

>Bama plus a couple 5-7 teams and a bunch of 7-8 win teams
>good

>Clemson got to them

Nigga, Clemson won because the dumbass Louisville WR ran the wrong way on the catch at the end of the game and missed a 1st down by less than a yard.

Don't give me that shit. Game could have gone either way.

>any random C-USA team

statisticians don't believe in 100% probabilities because then it isn't a statistic

Source?

The entire team plus nick saban dies in a plane crash on their way back from the seccg

kek

>Wisconsin gets a guaranteed win over Western Michigan

I guess some good has come from today.

Which one gets the Rose, lads?

It's not actually 99%. Its >99% which is basically a copout in case a one in a million chance happens like a postseason ban coming down in the next few hours.

>His political model was aggregate of pollster polls
No, it wasn't. You have 0 (zero) idea of what you're talking about. He admitted very early on that he modified his prediction model because of his own political bias against Trump.

Shut your fucking mouth if you're going to spread lies.

Accurate. But why have /Louisville? They're not gonna end the season above FSU after losing to Kentucky

>Ohio State getting in

Wrong.