So how is Sup Forums's love life coming along? curious to see fellow Sup Forumsro's situations

So how is Sup Forums's love life coming along? curious to see fellow Sup Forumsro's situations

Every girl I've ever asked out has always turned out to already be in a relationship and have either gotten married to them or are now engaged

Married, two children. Even - for the first time in my life (not that there have been many, I'm not good-looking, but still) turned down a proposition the other week. So...pretty good I guess?

Damn, really just try harder for your next endeavor and keep looking, then you're bound to find someone soon

I'm convinced that all my relationships will be shit because that's what they've all been no matter how "great" my ex's were. They all seemed to be mentally unstable for some fucking reason and I have no idea why I end up with the most fucked up ones. My last relationship was with someone who was born 3 months early and she was absolutely retarded. Forgets LITERALLY everything we say about trying to work something out then acts surprised when I call her out on why she forgets so fucking much. I guess I'll stay single for the rest of my life so I don't have to live for someone else.

Congrats! I hope you and your family live long and happy lives and all that jazz that comes with a family, im sure you know what you're doing in your life so keep plowing through

Well you dont have to make a relationship that way, if and when you find someone just try to put yourself on the same priority level as them. I wish you luck user because you deserve it

Fuck all that shit. I never try to make a relationship "that way" because it just fucking happens all the time. I'm not gonna make anyone a priority because they're just in the way of my actual goals in life.

Have gone out with a couple of girls recently, but it's been feeling more like a chore than anything. Sex is good and they're both very nice people, but I miss having a decent conversation or being with someone that genuinely interests me. Mostly, I miss being around someone who's got some personality or is funny

I'm in love with one of my best friends. Have been for 4 years. I don't want to tell him cuz I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. My heart breaks every night, it's one of the reasons I'm so depressed

ITS LIKE MY SHIT, ITS DOWN THE TOILET

ever tried going out with other people, even if it is just to have some fun? I used to suffer from a similar issue back when I started college, and I remember that shifting my focus to a different girl (even if half-heartedly) used to help a little bit

what makes you not interested in these girls then?

have been in love with my best friend for the last 3 years, obviously unrequited
only very recently I've begun allowing myself to fall out of love. it's hard and it's sad but I've ruined a few potential relationships because of my love for her and I just want to move on with my life

Yeah I've tried, time and time again, to shift my focus and try to be with other people, but i keep going back to him. Ugh, oh well, pain is pain, you get used to it eventually

different user but I was in the same boat and would recklessly hook up with other girls to calm the pain. I stopped when one of the girls was actually romantically interested in me but I still found myself in love with the friend I was trying so hard to get over. was especially bad because my friend had a boyfriend at that moment. I felt like utter shit.
Now she doesn't have a boyfriend and I'm not sleeping around, and the pain is so stretched out and dull now that I've just accepted I'll always be in love with her, even if we both find different people. you really feel like a sucker when one person who's not even interested in you has the power to change your outlook on life

Same, I think she might like me back but its possible its just her friendly manners. idk man I really want to be with her and I dont want to ruin the friendship but she already knows and things have gotten better and we have gotten even closer after she found out. Is that a good sign Sup Forumsros?

Dude imIt really fucking sucks doesn't it? I just want to get out of this cycle and actually be loved back by someone, yknow?

>manlet
>small dick
>borderline sperg
>ugly face

you tell me

Seems like it. Don't be afraid, user. Life always moves on.

In a polyamorous relationship with 2 other gay nerds. Pretty much play eve online and get my dick sucked when im home which are not two things i ever thought id get to do together in a given day

They're pretty sweet and genuine. Plus, it takes some time for me to really know them and realize that maybe we don't have that much in common or that it's hard to find things to talk about when we go out

Yeah, at times I just want to move away and start fresh so that I never have a reason to see or think of her again, just so that I can move on, not have to see her in love with other people, and reopen old wounds. really contemplating just telling her flat out that I've loved her for three years (without expecting anything) just so I can get it off my chest and things can be relatively normal again. maybe that'll give me the closure I need so I can start relationships with other people and not always wonder what would've happened if she loved me back.

Shes pretty suicidal so if I lose her then I'll lose her forever most likely, Im staying more out of my feelings but there still is fear of her permanently leaving me and that fear is terrifying

I want her so bad, I've invested a lot of time to not feel these feelings for anyone, but I want her so much, I traveled half way across my country to see her and again life blocks us both, except this time she had to race home to Florida cause her dad was dying, time before that her housemate dragged her away to his famous Christmas function cause he "didn't want her to be alone on Christmas" she thinks I believe her to be flaking out on me all the time, but I know she isn't that...she's just as frustrated as me that this kind of shit keeps happening whenever we make plans to see one another

This has happened twice, now I'm sitting in the hotel room in which I would've made her laugh and seen her smile and held her as she slept...I will have her and I will love her and I don't care how much it kills me anymore...no one else matters, I will wait another 2 years if I have to

having persistence is good, but knowing when to stop is better in the long run.

My what?

Gf of 4 years dumped me about a year ago. I've met other girls but not a single one has been able to amaze me the way my ex did. I've been getting close to this chick as of late, tho, but we live in different cities so I don't think it's ever gonna work.

tl;dr I like this girl but she lives in a different city, so I still miss my ex

Married, been together 10 years. No kids though, fuck that shit

Insanely still into my ex. I do everything to keep him happy. I send him nudes and comply with his every request. Sometimes I feel like we're returning to where we were before, but I always try to remind myself of my place to stop any expectations that brew from my crazy ass girl mind.

I think you need to stop talking to him if you really wanna move on

I won't stop, not untill I hear it from her...even if I have to mask my feelings I don't care if she rejects me, I just want her to be my friend....but I'd prefer if she was my partner

one solution

become a motivational speaker?

become an hero

I like 's answer

No longer aiming for a relationship, I'd be satisfied with a decent FWB, male or female.
I grew up in the house most of the time as I lived in a shitty area and my mother didn't want me hanging with the wrong crowd, sadly, this lead me to become a weeb with little ambition. I also find comfort in my own company, which weirds out most people since they can't imagine life without their friends, love going out, etc etc
I find it very hard to actually care about people I'm not friends with or who have very different interests to mine (and if someone were to talk to me about something I don't care much for I'd likely just tone them down) and a lot of the relationships I have been in ended up feeling more like something I'm being subjected to than something I want to be a part of since I tend to date girls who are really sensitive and I'm a pretty thick skinned person.
As for guys I'm interested in I don't have the same kinds of issues I have with women, but most of the guys I feel anything for are generally just looking to get sum fucc than actually have a relationship.
Who knows, maybe in the future we'll get sexbots or dolls that support VR or AR headsets and it'll allay the need for an actual human partner

Well, Im a Computer!