Show ya best cleavage

Show ya best cleavage

do you want DB shots as well, or just this?

Watch your fucking thread, OP. Your opportunity for my support has now EXPIRED

My sister

Of course

Real sauce pls?

Fantastic

is it me or do you not see the veins and get warded out a little

Holy shit is her initials K.B

It gets better when she takes her clothes off.

I think you see them by color and not because they stick out.

nope

No you're just a foggot

You got anymore of her looks js like someone I know

InesBaigne

Mmm, would love to see some Rowan Blanchard goodness

anyone want more?

miss jessica
playboy model

It's true. She is my sister. When she came home super drunk stumbling one night when our parents were away for the weekend I told her that she should take a shower and get rid of the alcohol smell but I made sure to hide the soap. I thought she would say no and go to bed but she seemed down for it. She closed the bathroom door. a few minutes later after undressing and jumping in the shower she asked if there was any soap. I said I found some in the kitchen. My heart was racing but I did it anyways. From my view there was a 10 percent chance she wouldn't freak out knowing how drunk she was. Instead of handing it to her while she is covered I opened the curtain to the side large enough to see her completely naked. I said here is the soap. She did not close the shower curtain. She was oblivious to the opening. I stood there watching her, I talked to her about her night, I got a huge stiffy. Not once did she react to me standing outside of the curtains watching her. I could not help it. I pulled down my jogging pants and started to jerk off. We kept talking as I stroked away. I did not last long. I waited until she turned her back towards me. Moved in closer while still talking to her. Opened the curtain just a little more while thrusting my body closer to her. My dick was inside the shower. I let off a couple more strokes then shot ropes of cum all over her bare ass. She did not feel a thing. I stayed a bit longer talking trying to go for a round 2 but she was ready to finish showering so I left. After she passed out I came back looking for her just worn underwear. Found out that she left it on her room floor. It was her pink thong. I took one whiff and was rock hard again. I turned on the lights to see if she would react but she did not. I layed on the bed next to her with my shirt off. Shoved her thong in my face and exploaded all over my chest. It was so hot having her next to me while I jacked it. Her thong smelled like sweet peaches. CSGO & sleep. Zzz

Yep

Thats a lengthy reply for bullshit.
Do you realize you are compulsive liar?
I have over 1000 pics of her so post one i never seen.

What the hell! You have a 1000 pix of my sister? Not cool dude.

Fag liar and she doesn't even have a brother.

Sounds legit to me

Fat tits don't count you gross fucking sow.

Nudes?

daaamn

what a qt

just perfect

more?

Fucking timeless man. I jerked it so hard to this at 15

Just cause you've jerked off to this pic for one year doesnt make it timeless you homo.

No.
This is a cleavage thread.

My 5' 2" 38DD size 7 shoe. Latina cum bucket.

And her friend.

what would you do to her?

>this

Mmm... chocolate titties.

moar please

Yes

Luba Love

i'd let her luba my love