Infinitely better than Penn

>Infinitely better than Penn
>Blatantly refball'd in Ohio who lost to Penn

Why aren't they the clear #4?

if michigan had beaten ohio st they'd be #2 and ohio st wouldn't even be in the top 5 after today

Penn's an FCS team, they should always be way better than them.

Lost to unranked Iowa and Ohio State, who Penn State both beat.

BTFO.

Michigan is my #4, but everyone insists on sucking Clemson's dick.

>Iowa
Literally won by meme magic
>Ohio
Literally won by ref ball at home

Penn lost to Pitt and got KILLED by Michigan

>Penn lost to Pitt and got KILLED by Michigan
>KILLED
>#1 while Mishitgan is #4 in the B1G
what did he mean by this

Yeah imo Michigan is better than clempson just looking at them by themselves but if they wanted to get in they should have beaten iowa or tosu

Michigan is the only team with a chance to beat Alabama, but they probably won't even get in. Oh well.

There's always next year, where the game against Ohio is in Ann Arbor.

>next year
but all your studs on defense (Ohioans) will be gone. i'll be amazed if you guys don't have at least 3 losses.

Because they finished THIRD in their Big 10 division. Lost to two teams that Penn State beat.

That said, I actually do think they'd be the best match-up against Alabama. But the Wolverine tears are too delicious, so fuck them and their attention whore coach.

There is no argument for you to be in the playoff conversation at all.

Goodnight.

>Why aren't they the clear #4
because 10-2 is objectively worse than 13-0 alabama, 12-1 clemson, 11-2 washington, 11-2 PSU, and 11-1 tOSU. If you faggots didn't lose to Iowa you might have a case but you have nothing now and are objectively only the third best team in the B1G.

As an OSU fan, I honestly think they should be given a spot over Washington or PSU. They're clearly a top four team and have a shot to beat Bama.

Also, you didn't lose because of the refs. You lost because you turned the ball over three times and couldn't close the game in the fourth quarter.

As an OSU fan, I take great delight in knowing they have ZERO B1G championships, ZERO division championships and haven't even been in the playoff before!

Also thought it was hilarious Jabrill peppers their lord and savior who will win three heismans got his first career interception last week!

Kek

Fuck the State Pen, Fuck hos at Penn St

>The the Ohio State tOSU University College fans being anything other than salty

>Penn
>Ohio

Um, those two schools weren't even on UM's schedule. Do people in Michigan not know how to pronounce the word "state"?

DALETE!