Suicide Squad thread. Thoughts and opinions on the movie?

Suicide Squad thread. Thoughts and opinions on the movie?
> Katana is CUTE and muh Waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PU4lhLN1_tM
youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish she had more screen time. Hopefully a solo movie later

> tfw your soul will never be trapped in a katana and have your qt wifu mourn for you ;_;

*waifu

Garbage character imo

kys

Not talking about breakout star Slipknot

character was so pointless desu but that scene with Boomerang manipulating him into running away and getting his head blown off was funny

I just don't know why they had to include this token "badass" edgy sword female ninja samurai character who didn't do much for the movie. Honestly, there wasn't much screen time, and it's not like that even mattered. Didn't seem to serve a purpose other than being cute and appealing to weebs. Maybe just to broaden the demographic. But clearly it's worked, since she's become a "qt waifu", and there are even some people expecting a "solo movie".

>punches woman
>extra material suggests he's a serial rapist
>killed almost immediately
Misogynists literally BTFO

he really exploded onto the big screen

lol harley used the sword better than her

katana wasn't even attractive in the slightest. weebos will wank over anything. weebos would wank over a sock with a cartoon asian face on it

Would have been my least favorite movie this year if not for Neighbours 2: Sorority Rises

most of the screentime was given to Harley and Deadshot so the rest of the team weren't given much of a spotlight. I do wanna see a solo movie but she's not a popular enough character to warrant a solo film

Want to see her do a Giga JAV wearing the costume, with a bad end

I hate chink children's cartoons but I still think that bitch is delicious

> wasn't even attractive in the slightest

hnnnnghh

Literally weeb bait. And just look how effective it is. Hey, maybe if hero movies start including a Japanese woman, they'll do better. Hell, not just super hero movies, weebs will watch anything if they can have a "waifu". They should have remade Ghostbusters with just four Japanese chicks, would've have made a lot of money.

I get what you're saying, but its pointless saying it here.

There are many on this board who watched this film and genuinely believed it was a good film. These types of people truly do exist, they're the people keeping Adam Sandler in business.

See I don't give a shit about that waifu nonsense, she's sexy as fuck and I've busted a nut to her quite a few times now. You don't need to be a weeaboo to find a bitch attractive and crack off a wank to her.

One of the most boring movies I have ever seen. It is "nothing happens" - the movie
It was just so fucking boring

Will smith looks like he really doesn't wanna be there.

>nativeamerican introduced exclusively to be killed to the point he didn't even got an introduction like the rest although he was in the posters
>None of the SJWs are screaming over this

Of all things, one would think this would trigger them the most. Guess he needed to have tits and show ass for them to care

they knew what they were doing making her wear that mask

mah nigga

I don't know much about comics but isn't this guy one of the lamest supervillains of all time

If you have to kill someone off at the start it might as well be Mr. Super Rope Man

>ITT: weebs jizzing themselves over asian chicks with glorious nipon steel sword
god this is so fucking cringy it's unreal

what did you mean by this?

I think he actually died the same way in the Suicide Squad comics right at the beginning so it wasn't a great loss

Tell me about katana why does she wear the mask

Because it looks cool, maybe. It's not explained in the movie.

actually good idea with ghostbusters. Would watch that shit

Yeah she is not bad but its sad that there is only will smith et harley queen in this movie !

Her costume looks crappy. Like she bought it from Walmart. Especially the mask, why does she even need to wear it.

only redskins care about shit like that tBh

Yeah the mask is stupid looking, but I notice they rarely get these kinds of masks look right in movies. Should've just ditched it

His ropes are really strong. Normal people in the DC universe can't break his knots.

it was really bad and Harley is one of the worst capeshit characters in a long time

How desperate for ideas was the guy who created him at the time?

Does the mask give her super powers?

Well, cam rip is out. I expect it to be better than BvS and Civil Cancer. Hope I am proven right.

no superpowers. she's a martial artist and a swordsman. her katana can trap the souls of its victims she kills with it.

i would like her character a lot more if the mask wasnt so retarded.

What was boomerangs power?
>Aussies even shitpost on the big screen

superpower: boomerangs

Shitposting

Is this suppossed to change his opinion? Just look at her bland old lady face.

He always comes back no matter what

if you watch Assault on Arkham you will realize, he took the place of KGBeast, his work is to die as soon as possible to show that the chip works

Why does it trap the souls? What does it mean for the dead? They stay in purgatory or what?

>if you watch Assault on Arkham you will realize, he took the place of KGBeast

No, it's older than that.

Having a fetish on pink unicorns

She can trap them and make them fight for her, or even interrogate them for information.

the 'Soultaker' is a cursed katana that stores the souls it kills and also allows the wielder to communicate with the souls inside it. Katana speaks to her dead husband who's soul is inside it.

This is PUUKKO. He got my back.

I would not advise getting killed by him

>shitty costume
>unattractive
>no screen presence
>entire character litterally involves around being asian and having a katana
>background explained through shitty exposition dialouge
>not even a criminal like the rest, just shows up

Not only did her character add nothing to the film, her time in the film actively detracted from the rest of the story

It actually made me chuckle when after revealing the real issue with Enchantress she is done with Flag's bullshit too and goes for a drink with the rest.

Where's like, 50 threads constantly on regarding your capeshit movie 24/7...

> If I die in battle we will soon be together!

How, if hubby's soul is trapped in the sword?

Seppuku

hmm really made me think

o
Where's like, 50 threads tied with your capeshit movie 24/7...

if you don't like capeshit then stay out of the capeshit threads buddy

There's always 50 threads on 24/7 regarding your capeshit movie

Seppuku with her last breath

youtube.com/watch?v=PU4lhLN1_tM
>every fucking time

O shit, didn't realise I posted that other one, I thought it failed to upload

Who would win in a sword fight?

Sensei Seagal or Kutana

youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c

> This is KATANAAAH
> She's got mah back

that was a shit fight scene desu

Say that to his face and see what happens

She has ties to Batman, fit the general tone they were going for at some point, and they wanted diversity.

Like, I'm not talking ethnic or sexual diversity, they wanted a large cast of distinct characters, with memorable and distinct designs, personalities, abilities etc who could potentially be used in the future.

I actually do hope we see Katana working with Batflek, I feel like they could have actual chemistry, which would be a first for dc

weeb

WHy is Harley even in the team? Why does this small woman kill zombies with a single hit with a baseball bat while the commandos using guns need to empty out their guns on them? Why does the Joker give a shit about her in this movie? Why did their clothes melt in the toxic waste shit but they themselves are perfectly fine?

wouldnt they just tell her to fuck off if she killed them?

Liked everything except the plot, and the few Harley jokes that didn't land, like the other DC movies

>WHy is Harley even in the team?
Because she's fucking good at killing stuff and surviving. Besides, she doesn't pussy out.

>while the commandos using guns need to empty out their guns on them?
Seems like they didn't hit the heads or some shit.

>Why does the Joker give a shit about her in this movie?
Because characterisazion? It's a lot more interesting than the most common 1sided thing and improves the character of both.

>Why did their clothes melt in the toxic waste shit but they themselves are perfectly fine?
Because ... screenwriters got lazy and wanted a cool scene.

The movie was kay, had a lot potential if they had more dialogue and personal stuff instead of lolzombies and lolthunderstorm of shit.

>trained professionals
>don't shoot people in the head

She had super strength in the comics for a while I don't know why they didn't translate this into the movie, she was peak human like Capt America for a while.

THey give an overview of everyone's powers and abilities. Her powers here are being crazy and doesn't afraid of anything, and being Joker's girl.

>don't shoot people in the head
In real world they actually don't.

The rest is Ok, but Harley is only in the team because they want a easy to sell character.
She has no place on a team that's supossed to take on meta humans gone rogue.

In the real world they don't, 7 out of 10 times you're going to miss if you aim at the head.

>named kitana
>uses wakizashi

Reeeeee

I'd watch it if it was produced in japan too

Could be hilarious.

Nor does that useless Aussie guy, that guy who got killed 2 minutes into the mission or croc, who got pretty wack powers too. And Katana ... got a nice sword yet didn't do shit with it herself.

Though obviously Harley is there to sell the character but come on, the movie without her would be some subpar shit. She adds color to the picture.

SOMEONE POST PICS OF HER BUTT PLEASE

I had a crush on her, but she's put some disgusting pictures out there of her and her bull.

Very lewd.

So when her and Cara had anal sex for the first time, did she wear the strap-on or Cara?

Cara has a massive femine penis

no need for strap-ons

:(
It's hotter with a strap-on.
:(

Does Will Smith kiss Margot?

I liked her tummy.

So people know she's from Japan!!!

are you retarded? he only exists for that scene, check the comics you idiot

I wanted to protect her smile