This nigger (Kendrick Lamar) is overrated af...

This nigger (Kendrick Lamar) is overrated af. When did this pretentious cunt become the poster boy for modern day hip hop? Jesus fuck, it's cringeworthy to watch. Bunch of liberal faggots who think that anything vague must be deep and thought provoking so they pat each other on the back and pretend they "get" the message.

Nigger isn't even saying anything new. 2pac and many others before him have covered racial issues way better than him. And last I checked, nig-nogs have even more rights today than back in the 90s so all his crying is pointless.

Instead of having good lyrics and flow, he hides behind controversial topics because libcucks can't bring themselves to criticise a pro-black piece of art. Fucking stupid.

TPAB sucks dick. inb4 "listen to it again" fuck you. I listened to it twice, front to back. Shit is trash. There's only 1 song I liked and he copied it from somebody else lel. i guess in the age of the betas, the fuckboy is king

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W06HM7JMN4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

You're mad.

Edgy

Someone's upset

lol y he mad tho?

But he ain't stressin

Lol, you have some Drake cum coming out of your mouth...

>Kendrick brings Jazz to Hip Hop
>Kendrick brings good lyrics to Hip Hop
>Kendrick brings actually good music in the midst of an era of genuine shit
>overrated
lmao fuck off cunt

He really is bad though. It's just alot of nonsense. WK-1111TB

all niggers are overrated

youtube.com/watch?v=W06HM7JMN4k

show me a better live performance

Dude, couldn't agree more.

I had some stupid kid at my office try to explain how "rap has evolved" and that a rap song isn't just a beat and catchy lyrics that tell a story anymore. Last time I checked, that was exactly the point of rap. All these new assholes like Kendrick, Weekend, and the rest of them can't hold a candle to the golden age 90s rappers.

Pic related. RIP Phife.

He does get a lot of credit but I don't think it's unjustified. If you're willing to argue then who's a more genuine rapper in the current time?

All rap is for douchebags.

Which hip hop artist do you like?

You're a fool. One of the: I was born in the wrong era individuals.

What did artists talk about in the 90s? Money, gangs, drugs, pussy, and even more violence. Just change a few words, and it is still the same genre.

Even back then there were mainstream rappers with bullshit songs...

Hes the best because everyone else is shit.

hip hop has always been for simple minded people

If anything rap has devolved.
I don't like rap but i am sometimes forced to listen to it. I complained to a friend that all rap is the same generic shoot em up yo yo in so tough gangster garbage" and now they think they can sing with outotune".
And he played me some rap from the eighty's or early 90's that was all about trying to get out of the hood and make your life better.

Sure. What're you listening to? Shouldn't you be over in the trap/sissy thread with your dick in your hand?

I like his music

Are you black or white? Do you really think something as trivial as music says much about who's a sissy and who's not?

Oldfag here, and I was born in exactly the right era to know what the fuck I'm talking about.

You're not wrong about the message not having changed much, but I don't think you've identified the message. Most of the best stuff, lyrically, comes from either the frustration of young black dudes being raised in a situation of inequality, or from a sense of community and shared experience/hardship. I don't think that's changed much in 20-30 years.

What has changed, for the worse, is the quality of the music. Yeah, matter of taste and whatnot, but I feel like the overall musicianship of the scene was, back in the 90s, levels above the bullshit that's out there today, both in the mainstream and in the niche arenas.

>inb4 bait
Kendrick is undoutedly one of the better rappers of our generation, if not the best. His albums talk about real issues, his personal life, gang violence, drugs, politics, and much more.
Kendrick brought jazz influences back into the hip-hop scene, and his lyrics have depth on several levels usually.
TPaB was not his only good album either.
Stay Humble, sit down.

Considering music taste is simply an opinion, you're really arguing about something that has no actual true point of view.

Like, I can't tell you "apples are shit, they're not even that sweet. Kiwis were just as good 20 years ago"...It's an option, so your argument is equally as invalid.

Some like Kendric's music, you don't. Who gives a shit....

It's all some struggle shit with this hip hop crap hustle and bling. I ain't never heard a nigga rap about 10 years of schooling he did to be a cancer biologist despite his mama selling ass for cans of beans. Whole world struggling. Wait til the Iraqi Syrian kids get into the rap game, nigga struggle gonna look like a joke.

thisu desu

GOATs...any thoughts?

Numbers don't lie

If you go platinum, it's got nothin to do with luck
It just means that a million people are stupid as fuck

I know it had nothing to do with luck. What's your point?

these are lyrics dummy

Exactly

Which is why you should escape your little 'top 3' bubble

So what I get from this post is that you hate liberals and black people but apparently love hip hop.

How retarded are you? What do you even listen to?

I did not argue for or against their lyrics. If I did please quote it, I'd like to see where your statements come from

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

kendrick is the most creative rapper since biggie and I'm referring to his flow and beat choices. TPAB was overrated as fuck but maad city was one of the best rap albums this decade

Say what you will about his lyrics, but you can't deny he has a damn good ear for picking producers.
Thundercat, Flylo, Terrace Martin, Kamasi Washington, and George Clinton.. Damn.

Nigga, ever heard of K'naan? Shits been done, b.

>trying to backpedal

I'm not. However, you can't straw-man and argue over a statement I didn't make

When's the young metro ~ Kendrick dropping?

Man, you asked for thoughts and you got them, now you don't like them?

I posted lyrics in response to your post. I chose that specific lyric because it illustrates my point - sales do not equal greatness.

I been A1 since Day1 you nigga boo boo.

Who the fuck cares? Niggers gonna nig.