I'm the only guy to fuck my girl. Her Ass and pussy has been all mine. We are thinking about swinging now. Want more ?

I'm the only guy to fuck my girl. Her Ass and pussy has been all mine. We are thinking about swinging now. Want more ?

bump

show tits

no gtfo

She needs to wash her ass. Them sweat zits are nasty

ITS A TRAP THATS NOT A GIRL BOOTY HOLE

Where are you guys located though

Post more pics and we'll consider

Fine. Show us her penis

This is my gf not trapping. And I was gonna send her this page but not now you guys suck shit. I wanted her to see guys would bang her she is hot but self conscious

I'd fuck her good, tasty looking ass.

rip

Has she got kik?

I'd let her sit on my face, ass looks amazing

Show dick. Also, nice ass.

Holy fuck that gif was hilarious. Thank you for posting that

Op sharpie in pooper?

Notyogirl/10

She's at work and this thread is falling apart. If she sees you guys calling her dude she will never swing and probably never let me take nudes against thanks assailed.

Lol yes she is

sure thing, fuckboi.

This is a dude, dude.

Bump to have this thing break up with op

lol no she's not. You must get off to the fact my cum has her lubed up already anytime you want it.

I honestly think she's hot as hell, got any more pics ?

OMG you guys are seriously gay. Get over yourselves. Ur not getting any more pics I only read 2 good comments I thought about screenshotting

fuck off dude, go pop those pimples on his ass

I also took the virginity of a girl. I could feel her hymen preventing my dick from fully entering. She eventually got very wet from the thrusting and I finally forced my way in. Then I found blood on the sheets.

The thing is I fucked over 20 prostitutes and 5-6 regular girls. I think it is only fair she fucks other dudes if she wants to.

Show more ass. The fuck.

where do you get these prostitutes from?

What you mean??

cheap whores around the area I live. I should get tested.

No problem, brother.

Lol my bad I meant assholes. You guys are homosexuals. I post my woman's Ass and you guys accused her of being a guy. Sorry I know you wish but she's all female and I'm never posting in this shit site again

lollololol hahahhahah

>I post my woman's Ass
just post whatever fagwad
tell of the most exciting things youve done and what youve seen and how can contact be made for more kickass material
ill help bone her silly
gonna make sure she says thanks

I didnt say she was a guy tf?

Post moar

Why did OP delete the pictures?