Why are you still playing CS:GO and not this otherwise far superior game?

Why are you still playing CS:GO and not this otherwise far superior game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zzcm9u0bGM?list=PLvmRPdJArVAxvs9FSObCCV177TRO6cEvi&t=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jobless fags still have time for video games

Its hard to get queued while the children are still in school, not even a diss just waiting in matchmaking

there's a place where everyone love this game that is not reddit, nt gonna link you there since you're a btard and you're probably 14 or some shit like that

Rainbow six Vegas was better overall with capability and tactics. This is an arcade game

lol boring game what is this 2008.

>game is good
>lets make one operator OP
>hmm everyone uses that operator
>makes him/her shit
>DLC
>DLC operators dick on everyone for about 3 months
>as soon as everyone has them, make them weak af
>make some operator abilities OP
>make game less and less about skill and more and more about lucky 3 bullet bursts

only one that i can think you are describing is blackbeard.

Blackbeard is EZ PZ his shield is not that great anymore

i agree, now. like he said, he was nerfed to oblivion, but that the point, hes the only one i can think of

because blackbeard cunts

Rainbow is literally full of fucks now honestly

So I have a Playstation 4 and yesterday I bought this game.

Since I have shitty internet it is taking forever to download. 12 more hours to ago.

I don't know shit about this game the only thing I know is that it's awesome according to my friend.

So can you guys help a noob out? What should I know, do and no do in this game? Which character should I pick?

first mistake, you bought on the ps4
first operators to buy pick thermite and rook

I dont play shit games, thats why I dont play CSGO or Rainbow Six Siege

It used to be Frost and her shotgun.
This game is just boring. The entire basis of the game is who can camp longer. Trash

having a shitty job and no free time

no one is stoping you from spawn killing or ash rushing

- Ubisoft and Uplay
- Netcode
- - Servers that kick you while good connexion ans satble ping
- Ubisoft and Uplay

*stable ping

I'm not, I actually uninstalled CS:GO now that I have Siege.
Ubishit really surprised me with this one, I didn't expect it to be actually good

Fuck 25000 renown for one fucking operator ubiJew, imma sell all my cs skins aswell

>superior
>bad hitreg
>bad netcode
>bad servers
>bad balance
>buggy as fuck
>shitty lag compensation
>no tactics or strategy

This game is funnier than csgo anyways you slice it
youtu.be/_zzcm9u0bGM?list=PLvmRPdJArVAxvs9FSObCCV177TRO6cEvi&t=1

that music is comfier than the regular in game music. you gotta admit ubi has pretty shit taste for in game music. i just turn off the igm because its so bad

everything 'cept
>no tactics or strategy
actually has more tactics and strategy than csgo but implementing training is much more tiresome and tedious for teams in r6s than it is in csgo because of the limited game features whereas csgo can launch into training maps without much wait times or party issues.

This thread shows EXACTLY who is on Sup Forums...

Only 14 years old play these casual games. There's no need to think, no need to have skills, and you can mic spam all day long in these games.

I miss the good old cs 1.5 and cs 1.6 days. Where you needed to practice everyday, just to be "average". Where I would download HLTV match replays and watch SK, MYM, NiP...

FEELS.

Nowadays, all the popular games are casual as fuck and mostly made for console players, so the skill gap is so low. Plus, I don't feel like wasting time to mute all the other kids mic spamming in EVERY SINGLE game.

RIP good games
RIP good players

kek
>look at me, im an oldfag
everybody played 1.6

Smoke
pulse
Tachanka
Kapka

all were shit then got buffed then nerfed

Frost used to be really OP and is now barely used

black beard was super OP until everyone bought him and now hes shit

they jsut add shit to keep everyone interested for a short time

ie: dota, league
they do this to change the seasonal meta so items and characters change in usefullness periodically.

I remember when playing tekken, mvc or sf at the arcade would warrant crowds of onlookers to watch people battle who've spent countless hours perfecting their technique. You wouold never see a tweaker twelvie pay a dollar at the arcade to vs real players to save themselves the embarrassment. Now you got screeching kids using hacks ruining top seeded matches in online gaming. It sucks. I remember having to go down tot he net cafe for a high tier game of dota or battlefield without cheaters.

This game would feel so empty without partying with others and finding something to laugh about. Ubishit keep making "AAAgames" that have almost no content. There isnt even single player campaign for the retail price.

Ive played this on console and on pc. Console is by far the wrong way to experience this game. You wouldnt play tf2 or csgo on console. Cant believe people even defend that they like to play halo on console.

True but this is more competitive in comparison

Do you just make that shit up or do you even have a clue what kind of game R6 is? It's way more tactical than CS, just FYI