Wwyd thread pt.2

Wwyd thread pt.2

left one deepthroat my cock gagging on it and the other licks my balls and asshole, i'd finish cumming all over left's face and look as the other licks it off

My ex gf. Have more for good violent replies

I'd come up from behind while she is posing and push her face into the water, take her asshole right on that beach then drag her to the sand before I rip her top off and finish on her tits

grope her tits as she starts moaning and force to her knees and playing with herself while i fuck her face

She would be drugged and then stripped after she passed out. She would be brought to the doctor where she would receive massive implants and she would remain slightly drugged for the next few years while she works as a stripper/hooker.

I'd tie her up and titty fuck her, forcing her to take my Dick in her mouth while she does it. Turn her over and fuck her from behind with her head banging on the wall while I beat her ass with a studded belt. Then I'd finish in her pussy and take some pictures

Shave her head to remove what little dignity she had left. Continue by removing every hair on her body before selling her to the highest bidder who will keep her hairless and naked at all times.

Throat fuck her till she stops fucking smiling then cum down her throat until she's gagging for air

I would chain her up in a barn with a few rednecks I know. She'd be wearing a pretty dress and which we would hike up above her waist and start fucking her from behind one by one. When she gets too tired to scream we would put out cigarettes on her bruised asscheeks to get some life out of her. Then I'd cover her sweet lil tits in peanut butter and shove a vibrator in her pussy while dogs licked it off. We would video her having forced orgasm after orgasm until she's begging for more cock

I'd drive that 4x4 around town until pumping the tokyo drift song yelling
>#heapsdank

sisters friend. young slut

i want both of them licking and slobbering all over my cock untill it gets lubed and rock hard, then i'd take turns fucking their pussy and ass while they kiss each other.

Do these two

would force her to kneel down then facefuck her untill she gags and drools all over herself, then pull out my cock covered in spit and lipstick and cum all over the mess i made of her face

Wwyd

I want to take this cute asian looking slut and rape her so fucking hard, i want to tie her up to a breeding bench nice and on her back with her legs up around her head,

I'll take lots of lube and a cervix speculum and slide it into her and push a hollow tube, maybe a urethra sound into her cervix and fuck her womb hole open and bruised so i can see inside, and get my dick ready to try to push into it as far as i can before I cum inside her, wanna take a turn user?

she loves being used like that

She needs to learn that her looks don't get her everything. She would be stripped and whipped until every part of her was bright red. Then she would be covered in humiliating writing. From there he ass would be fucked until she begged for it to stop and agreed to be gangbanged on camera.

I'd hang left up on the clothes rack and make her watch me fuck her friend in the ass

Forgot pic

Fuck yeah I do. I'd turn her over and work her asshole until it's been gaped to swallow my dick whole with ease.

put her on all fours and fuck her hard in ass and pussy while pushing her head underwater, then as she is suffocating and grasping for air i pull out and cum on her face

Wwyd m8s

So ill work my cock into her cervix and keep spraying load after load of sperm into her womb, holding her down, telling her shes going to get Bred, impregnated by a a stranger

as your dick is in her tight asshole. thrusting away making her scream

Keep going im about to cum in her, pulling those panties to the side raping her so hard pushing her head into the pillow as I pound her raw

wwyd

Grab her by her long blonde hair, and smash the back of her head against the stairwell till shes either knocked out or nearly dead, lift her skirt and spit on her asshole and start fingering her ass as i stuff my dick into her snatch

Fuck her chubby ass while choking her and making her watch in the mirror.

lift her dress as my big cock is starting to grow hard. put my fingers in her pussy and ass while i force her on the ground, then i make her take my cock in her mouth just to lube it a little before starting fucking her holes

I'm shoving my cock deep in her mouth while you pump her up making her taste her delicious asshole

Make the older one fuck the younger one in the ass with a strap on. Then make the younger one fuck the older one. Pick one at random by flipping a coin. Hogtie and gag her. Take the other and roughly facefuck.

Oh well if you don't like it ill just finish her off then, i'd tie a shoelace around her neck and deprive her cute brain of oxygen long enough to make her a brain dead cutiepie cumdumpster, and then smash her deadhead again the stairwell one more time before i left her body to be raped by the next passerby

Lightened up the pic for you.

ooh thank you, my brains are getting drained dry but this girl if you have anymore. you should get a couple buttplugs and make sure our cum stays deep inside her, in her ass and her ravaged pussy

Hold on is that a Mercedes G550 in the back?

What was it?

For sure it sucks far less than the two sluts in font.

Tie her up and tickle her feet until she can't stand it. Spank her ass. Shove my cock down her throat. Pull out and blast in her face.

wwyd to my gf

Ask her why her face is so asymmetric. Maybe fuck her, but from behind, for sure.

like this skinny thing
have her suck my cock then lay her back, head hanging off the bed, fuck her mouth while i enjoy her little titties continue deep into her mouth squeezing tits & nips, then get between her legs pull her close and bury my cock in her, with her legs wrapped tight around me fucking her petite bod

sure have more, none with face. here's how her ass looks when she's riding reverse cowgirl with a dick in her pussy

meant to add this one to the mix while i was at it

back in my day you had to hide your ass and lurk around the darknet to find fap-worthy CP... nowadays they post on ... never stop changing internet!

i took these once after she passed out from drinking and i woke up horny. ate her ass out which she never let me do. it tasted fantastic

I'd rip her tits out of her shirt and push her down on her knees making her swallow my cock. Then I'd take her purse and push her onto the tracks.

fuck yeah! got any creampie pics?

This isn't CP, user. If this is CP, then what did Masha do?

hands tied behind her back, on her knees, fuck her mouth while slapping her tits and face, then flip her ass up and let loose into her pussy until it was flooded with cum trickling down her thighs

no that's about it. we never used protection and she wasnt on birth control so i usually finished on her tits or ass. no pics of that unfortunately

Fuck her in front of that mirror, even with he girlfriend staying in the same room. I would pull her hair and force her to watch her own tits bounce all over while i hammer her from behind..
I would not flex my legs too much, she would have to struggle staying on her tiptoe to receive me properly and quench her thirst for my cock.

From time to time i would kiss with sincere passion some part of her body (mouth, ears, neck, shoulders, her armpits, her hands) and i would tell her to notice how pale white my skin is compared to hers and tell her that i wonder what the color of our daughter will be. Because she would be a mother after i have finished with her, be sure.

would shoot a whole load of my cum into each of their holes, but i would love seeing their face holding them back as i shoot deep into their cunts

Smash she ugly fave into the steering wheel. Sit in the passenger Seth while she gives me a blowjob with her bloody mouth.

WWYD?

pplzz more lefty in that outfit user!

love lefty with her hair down like that.

Any interest?

I want to lock myself up with this filthy whore for 2 weeks, no shower, no cleaning, no nothing. It must be august. And no cloths would be allowed. I want to workout with her every day, watching everything of her body strain, and sweats.
I want to have the air filled with her stink, i want to breath everything of her from the moment i wake up to when i get to close my eyes, and possibly even in my dreams.
And then i want to do things to her, i want the freedom to use her body as it pleases me, to be inside her when i want, how i want, to run my mouth and hands everywhere on her.
I bet she would do anything, if i were to ask her to fill me half a glass with her spit, she would do that.
But mostly, mostly, i need to know that her womb is constantly wet with my sperm.

Id bend this bitch over and pull her busty tits out..fucking her in front of everybody as she cries begging for me to stop. Other guys join in and soon she's servicing 6 thick cocks...being the little slut she was destined to be.

Katie is already used to being a little slut...

damn hot user, you may enjoy this one of her, hot stuff!

More Jenna.

Would push her back on the bed push her legs back up to her head pull her pantys to the side and drive my dick deep inside and wouldn't stop till it was full of cum

Wwyd to Jenna and her mom?

She'd probably be down down that

hory shet any of her in tights or jeans?

shes hota f in sunglasses bro!

tie and gag Jenna on a chair, make her watch as i fuck her mom, not gonna stop until i make her mom cum like a dirty whore, something Jenna will never forget seeing, go over to Jenna, reach down to her panties, tell her she's a slut for getting wet, then drag her over to the bed to be fucked too for mom to watch

jenna is unstoppable!

hngggggg do want to inseminate anymore in jeans or skirts user?

love righty here with her hair down!

would destroy her plzzzzzzz dont stop kind user,.

ffffffuuuuuuuuu amazing in jeans plz more?

anymore with her hair like this?

I wonder how much of her own piss she would drink before puking it back out.
Possibly i would be inside her cunt in the very moment when she starts throwing everything out.
But the glasses have to go, i want to be able to freely slap her face.

in jeans
she is!

More

hory fug that body in a skirt!!!!

time to fap!!!! love her long hair!

Same chick?

fuck yeaaaaa that lefty is killing it in that!

anymore like that love her sexy outfits.