How do I make my cum taste better Sup Forums? My diet is piss poor...

How do I make my cum taste better Sup Forums? My diet is piss poor, I eat a meal a day usually a sandwich and drink about a gallon of grapejuice every day. What can I do to improve the taste or least make it less worse?

bumping for interest

>gallon of grapejuice every day
Are you nigger?

eat lots of acid fruit like citrus or pineapple
it'll make it less bitter

you said it yourself, your diet is piss poor. Google what to eat to make your cum taste better.

Does it even matter right now? Are you getting laid, or is this just so you can eat your own cum?

surprising no, I just fucking love 100% grape juice

switch to pineapple juice
nigger

>My diet is piss poor
Fix that, lots of veggies, veggies can be delicious if you learn to cook them properly.

Kek!

Eat a lot of aspargus

Got a gf who is adamant about giving me a blowjob soon, im just worried it'll taste like shit and she wont want to ever again just from taste

The answer is in your post you dumbfuck. Just eat better, and do it not just for your cum, but also your health.
Eat vegetables and fruits (lots of them, organic if possible, and pineapple in great quantities). Eat less processed foods, and everything should be fine.

Pineapple, celery, & wheat germ = god-tier loads

>My diet is piss poor
There's your problem. I don't know why you expected us to have some other magic solution for you.

Eat a lot of bacon

Eat a lot of pizza.

you try that bacon pizza yet??? bizza i think they call it or maybe pacon pie

well she's fucking stupid and so are you it's cum not honey. Regardless of what you eat it'll still taste like cum you autistic fuck

>How do I make my cum taste better Sup Forums?
>My diet is piss poor
Definitely don't improve your diet.

>cum tastes like cum
virgin/10, made me reply

cum connoisseur
hivriddenfaggot/10

Put it inside of a grill first, then eat it. Your cum will taste amazing.

Because the stereotype is that black people drink grape juice.
>Grape juice.

Haha! XD goteeeeeem

>no girls browse the internet
truly virgin betamax

eat some pokemons

Dude. Fuck making your cum taste better, change your diet so you don't get fucked over by DIABETES early in life

Diet and general health, eat pineapple.