Wtf I love jews now?!?

wtf I love jews now?!?

I'm an atheist Jew who doesn't really care much for Judaism. I just got back from Israel though and have to say it was fucking awesome!

I still hate the Orthodox/Hasids though but the actual Israelis are bad ass.

>actual Israelis are bad ass.
How so? Please elaborate

Well, they have to serve in the military but they seemed to be very aware of the fact that sometimes they have to do things for ideological reasons that they object to. On the trip I went on, I even met an IDF soldier who said he didn't believe in God and wants to move to Europe but he designs tanks for the military and seems to contribute a lot. Another guy was a literal intelligence officer who, at first I thought was just a goofy pot smoking guitar player, but it turns out he dresses as Hamas and speaks Arabic and lives with them to gather info. All in all THEY were really great people... the Orthodox ones won't even look you in the eye or talk to you half the time.

yes

Die, Zionist scum.

jew tits made me zionist.

Kat is a GODESS

them zionist tits

100% would nuke Palestine to eat her ass.

Personally I don't care what their nationality is as long as they have a pussy. Except niggers. I can't fuck a niggress. That's the only nationality I wouldn't be able to fuck. And asians.. I can't be fucking a bitch while she smells like fish.

So you can only fuck white and semi-whites?

All nationalities but niggers and asians. And Arabs, dirty as fuck. Indian is pretty much the same as Arab. Spanish is OK and white obviously..

i just bumped this to kill a shitty thread. only 1 image looks ok here.

That's probably a common way of thought in most countries with mandatory service, I lived in South Korea for a few years and the populace generally thinks like that.

Which image?

Moar like this. I want to see some jewnips.. got any topless Jews?

I pretty much stick to white chinks too but every now and then a hot non-white catches my attention. Usually Hispanic or fair skinned black girl. I don't mind Asians as long as there is enough white in them that they don't have that flat face and squinty eyes.

She's so sexy before she takes her clothes off.

I don't save photos of naked women on my computer, what if my parents see it one day?

I just use a encrypted external drive but I see your concern.

My dad likes to randomly play game on my computer so I'm veeeerrry careful

Fake

Maybe a password user? They can never guess it. I use my birthday so I can remember easily. Works like a charm.

How would you know, they have literally been around forever and you are the first person to call them fake.

Yeah he doesn't know my password but if he asks I have to tell him, right?

yeah man...stop the social justice warriorig...these are as real as your mom's big ass.

The pic is a combo of two different pics. The original with the tits does not show her face

This is true. So yes i suppose that technically this pic is indeed a fake.

I lost my virginity to a Jew slut in when I was 17. It was cash.

Arabs are white you dumbfuck. They wash 5 times a day, their feet probably cleaner than your face
t.persian

We all do, these are facts of life
>attractive women know no race.
>This post better end with a fuckin 9

>spain
>white

And I pray to her that I will one day bask in her glory
>which is what I've named her pussy

Forgetting something?

>I don't care what their nationality is
>As long as they're western

You didn't even take it back, I went to Spain recently.
kek

6 get

5 is good too. I'll take 5.

I'm sure those women are all devastated.

Me too.

>You
Did you just assume my FUCKING nationality?!?!?!

9 get, want to put a cock in that open mouth

rollan

Birthright trip? My girlfriend just did hers.

rollkkll

a

Roll

Would you watch 2 seasons of Two Broke Girls for that ass?

>them zionist tits