Hello all

Hello all,

Where can a man like me buy a bread like the image?
Yes i know of bakeries but im not really social so i dont know what to ask for.

Or can i just walk in and say something like: "hi, i want a round bread like in the picture"
>show picture
And then he gives me the bread?

Yea i dont know im not good in buying bread i guess.

Are there some online shops that sent them per post , like in a package? (Within a day or the bread will become not good bread)

Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/11376-no-knead-bread
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALDI sometimes has these but usually sliced

Safeway

It must be a whole bread, so thats no option

you cant. you have to make it yourself if you want anything better than the crap they sell in stores.

Make it. Flour, water, salt and yeast. It's ridiculously easy

just ask any bakery for a sourdough round-loaf with a marble and dusted top and you'll get something nothing like this.

I'm pretty sure that's an Ohpeezaphag loaf. It's Polish, I think.
Just go into any bakery and tell them "Ohpeezaphag", and they'll know exactly what you're talking about.

Find a decent "real" bakery. They'll have real bread. Or try this unbelievably simple recipe:

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/11376-no-knead-bread

It's incredible tasty, large, irregular cavities, great crust, et cetera. And easy as sin to make! It just has to rise for 18-24 hours.

Make one yourself

Dude, what the fuck

>Yes i dont know im not good in buying bread i guess.

Looks like you're not good at being a human - do you even talk to other ppl besides from trying to force you to ask someone for bread? Jeezez

top-notch lodge

I dont have time to wait solong. The birthday is tomorrow.

That style is a boule. I make sourdough like that at home twice a week. I can give you the recipe.

My best answer would be "be in France, ask for a round bread" because that's what I do, but I'm not sure that it will help you much.

It takes 6 hours, tops.

Lidl

I'll bump this bait

Just bring the picture on ur phone bro, show it to them.

Ask for a god damn pain.

Winning

Go in the bakery and look if they have similair to pic, otherwise ask for floor breads, or some special bread with rough look and with flour on it, im a baker my self and i make some looking like that, pic related, one of my pies/cake, im dutch sorry for bad english

Fucking kek

First, people cant help you if you have just picture. Specialy that tiny jpeg. You need to know what kind of bread you want, what flour it made out of ect ect. When you know exactly what you want, youll find it with no problems at all. You can google it, you can ask for it in a local bakery, and even if bread tastes the same it may look different so thats another reason why pic not going to help you. And for best quality id go to some old expensive family busyness bakery. And As early as possible. At opening is best option, youll get hot bread, right from the oven, hot, soft on the inside, crunchy, with a wondefull smell, and i bet you will not be able to even carry it home in one peace, youre gonna eat it on your way home. And if you are a real man bake it yourself!

Sourdough fam

Looks like a sourdough boule

>t. Used to be an baker

Buy some cake

Sometime it goes under the name "pain paysan" ("peasant bread"), and that's the very best bread I know. Not all bakeries have it, even in France - you're more likely to find it in the countryside as the name suggests.

I have no idea why I keep finding the best illustrations on a Japanese website though.

you don't have an hour to make it?

I live in germany.. We have best bread here... The bread in picture is a sour dough bread. Ask for it.. I used to live in UK.. It is really hard to get these breads as uk people seem only to eat toast

Bump for more help

>I live in germany.. We have best bread here...
I'm French, are you trying to pick a 3rd world war on us or what? Schwarzbrot, goddammit ! That bread was tried and found guilty at the Nurnberg trials !

No, i really dont have ingredients or a baking machine.

You see, its a gift for my friends birthday that works in some kind of bread factory. Soni thought this could be a gift. I dont know, im not really good in picking gifts.

Also i need time to giftwrap it.

Do you have a favourite recipe for bread? Im not OP but i love baking, love making fancy stuff too

Just go in, show them the pic and ask do you have this bread??? And they will say yes or no.

Flour, water, yeast, salt. Mix that shit together, let it grow in warm place fir 1 hour... Then bake the shit out of it for another hour. Eat fresh bread with butter and accessories... Or Nutella.. There are many recipes online

that whore is disgusting.

Let the pain wars begin

Some greggs if you're in the uk.

looks like some sort of sourdough OP

Best whore in town

>it isn't the thought, it's the gift that counts
>I have no supplies, can't go outside, and need it tomorrow

Shit friend. Shit thread

thats a shitty town then.

Making this thread bread again

I've seen bread like that at Wegman's and Harris Teeter

more bread

>Ohpeezaphag

Just fuck me with a rake.
I went to Google Translate and tried to get this from Polish to English - then I got it. sad, so sad.

more fapping, less breading

Go to a bakery.

Ask for a sourdough boule or similar.

They'll hook you up.

Done.

wtf

what exactly is so good about sourdough? I hear it's alright but what does it taste like, what's its texture?

protip

Uses a wild yeast starter that is usually quite old (more flavor). It has a great crust, medium texture (medium sized air bubbles), and has a slightly sour/acidic taste that is great for sammiches or snacking. Pretty sure the pic in OP is sourdough.

It's kind of like drinking Bud Light your whole life (normal bread) and then drinking a craft beer (more complex flavor).