What are your plans for tonight?

What are your plans for tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oKD-MVfC9Ag?t=19m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/oKD-MVfC9Ag?t=19m3s

Liberate the world

Grilled cheese and weed with the gf while we play overwatch's new event. Then probably some fucking if we're not too high

Work and whiskey.

since I am in Eastern Europe I am already done working and enjoying my whiskey

My man.

Smoking and drinking as usual

Russian Standard + Cigars + Dark Souls 3.

I was acutally deciding between Imperia and Bushmills. Whiskey won. I want a hangover

Playing duck hunt on the nes

I have a lot less hangovers on Whisky, but dam RS is the best under £30/$37 vodka that doesn't feel like sucking on a gravel pit. Only got Johnny Walkers Red Label but that sucks as a neat drink.

Thaw a turkey for easter, smoke the last of my hash, play video games.

Laying up in a hotel resting from being on the Appalachian Trail. Trying to find a whore on the web to band

My PRO Eastern European tip - eat slice of orange after every shot of RS. It is not mixed pussy drink and you can get drunk fast!

Bang

Oh man. I miss those American motels. When I was in Nashville this january I stayed in one where I got a sudden urge to murder a prostitute and buy some heroin just because of atmosphere haha

Hmm, nice tip! as a Scotsman I haven't done the tequila-esque stuff.

Hey I'm actually about to buy heroin today after I get off work.

well we in Eastern Europe never drink vodka alone like you do with whiskey. We always eat something small to it. Like cold pickles, dark bread, salami or... my favourite orange slices. You drink the shot and immediately after it you eat something small.

Building a new pc, starts with a Thermaltake W100 master race case, that's proving a right cunt to build up, it's like flatpack furniture, 11 different bags of screws, weighs a fucking ton, 11 fans to fit, 7 - 200mm fans and 4 - 140mm ones. taking fucking hours and i'm fucking pissed off. Should have paid some cunt to build the fucking thing for me.

True, always eat something during it.