There are people on Sup Forums that think gender is biological

>there are people on Sup Forums that think gender is biological

That's what all the research says.

It is you stupid nigger cunt

Sex is biological and supported by chromosomes.
Gender as people call them today, used to be personality traits. Now boring people are using having said personality traits to join in on the oppression olympics.

Sex is biological, you can identify as the opposite gender if you want but it's never going to change your biological sex, just accept it.

As a transfag, i think that genders are biological, otherwise i wouldnt feel so fucking bad from living as a female.

Im not going into the more than 2 genders thing because honestly i do not give a single fuck about it.

Edit:
I wouldnt feel so fucking bad from living as female, because if it was just a social construct that every tumblrfuck claims, i would be satisfyed with how i sound, looks without HRT and surgeries.

Pic related is also trans* and has no problem with their voice or looks.

>there are people who spend every ounce of their power and time on this earth obsessing over imaginary bullshit and creating nonsensical reasons to draw offense from totally inane bullshit.

no one can tell what bait is on this site.... new fags

Transitioning to what exactly?

Manly eyebrows.

Just one thing, if all of the topics on her shirt are none of my business, why is she confronting me with them?

Genderqueer

>body never overlaps with gender or sexuality

the fuck..

Well feminists aren't saying otherwise

Sex is your biological makeup

Gender is your personality/identity

The problem is that many people mix up sex and gender when they try to argue against it, but actually there isn't any contradiction here

I think I just understood the difference between transgender and transsexual for the first time

But then she wouldn't be trans, she'd be genderqueer.
Trans people move from something to something else.
Otherwise they wouldn't be trans.

Now that you mention it, that shirt is a piss poor venn diagram.

I saw a Negro jogging today out on the streets.
His skin so dark, I did a double take.
I'm albino sheeit

Did you just fucking misgender them? Since when is Sup Forums so mean omg >:(

>There are peopple on Earth that think gender is not biological.
And that's what concerns me

>>There are peopple on Earth that have a different opinion than myself
>And that's what concerns me

Actually, I just took a chance on the pronouns gamble when it comes to genderqueer.
Sometimes they want all of the genders, and since she was expressing female in the picture, I used she. If she had done something out of looking guyish, I would've said he.
>You think you're the only one who can play that game?

>There are degenerates that aren't in the oven.

There are different toughts and degenerated toughts, and it's washed together in your brain

Sex is biological.

Gender isn't.

>There are people other than me posting on an Austrian freestyle jodeling board

And there you do it again! It's THEM, honey, THEM.
I will not tolerate transphobic harassment ITT.

Oh and to answer your question, Sup Forums has been this mean since about 2 minutes after it started. The first two minutes people were acting happy and shit.

If gender isn't biological why do people transition to the opposite Sex when they identify as the opposite? The two are inseparable

You can't kick me out though, also I only have this thread and a photo to go from, I don't even know if she is genderqueer or just supports the notion of that being her business.
Also don't you honey me, you might end up triggering a vegan or something.

This.
They are attention whores.

I don't care about the thoughts - degenerative or not - of some random anonymous stranger. Crazy right?

I have this thought literally every time I'm on Sup Forums...Time for me to leave.

>There are people other than ze having discourse on the reddit.
>And that's what concerns me.

Of course you don't care if you cannot argue more.

>there are people on Sup Forums that think posts are chronological

No shit Tripslock

This is just a tribute post though user, you haven't proven the things you talk about, although I do think your way of tackling this has merit.

Feminists did define those terms as independent though.

Sex is your biological makeup (your chromosomes and sex organs)

Gender is personality, gender identity or gender expression (aka gender is a social construct)

With this definition they are separable because it doesn't matter if you have a penis if your social identity (the way you dress, talk and express yourself) is feminine because people mostly only see your social identity but barely ever your chromosomes or your sexual organs.

Transgender = identifying as the opposite gender

Transsexuals = getting sex reassignment surgery to get your sexual organs to fit your gender (also known as gender confirmation surgery)

and they would be right.

gender is biological
sexuality is a preference

fuck you

Looks like some faggot got lost on their way to Tumblr.

The majority of people world wide do, and the best part is....,they are right.

O op every body knows that there are only 2 gender. You cant change that. You should be happy with what ya got.

an hero