Any psychopaths here?

Any psychopaths here?

I mean real psychopaths, not edgy neckbeards who get into fights with people online. I'm curious as to what the inside of your mind is like. What your relationships are like. Has your inability to feel empathy ever been discovered by anyone else?

Bump. I'd also like to hear stories too. I'm sure this interests other people besides me

It's quite simple for me I just can't feel empathy for others. I've learned over the years to fake empathy by associating someone's plight with the socially acceptable response.

Basically every person I mean and every "relationship" I have just feels artificial. I realized long ago that the only thing that stops me from harming another human being is fear of what would happen to me (incarceration, death, being branded a pariah, etc).

Every conversation is a means to an end: Trying to get laid, trying to suck up, trying to exert control, or lying to prevent further annoyance/grief.

The only things that truly matter to me are my own desires and doing what I need to do to fulfill them as long as doing so doesn't require a lot of effort.

I have a wife who I don't love but I see as my tether to humanity. I know that if I had not married her, I'd have been off the fucking reservation a long time ago.

I constantly have horrible thoughts (well horrible by other peoples standards anyway) about what I want to do to people. If I know an argument or confrontation is coming, I wonder if it would just be easier to kill the person in question instead of dealing with the issue. I map out what mistakes I might make that might get me caught and I can never find a way to deal with the time table of my whereabouts.

I dunno that's sort of all for now I guess.

People notice it very easily...

At first, they might think that you're a bad boy, or an intelligent person, because you don't speak and don't show any emotions.

But after some time, they'll know you're fucked up. Especially when you don't react to "important" stuff like the death of someone.

I remember one time, a co-worker came to me and was crying, because someone close to her just died (not sure if mother or grand-mother, but she basically grew up with that person). Then she proceeded to hug me and I just pushed her back and said sorry.

Others in the room saw that and they knew I was fucked up in the head. I didn't want to be mean to that girl, but I personally wouldn't give a fuck if my own parents were murdered and behead right in front of my eyes... I would literally give ZERO fucks.

Obviously, I wasn't like that when I was younger. I was a normal happy kid with friends and all that stuff. But then I kinda started to stay locked inside and just go online.

Then when things got boring I started to watch these gore videos and pictures... every day... for a few years. So, imagine a person that spends all his free time inside, without talking to anyone, and watches people get murdered.

You don't need a Phd to know that the person is fucked in his head.

Life sucks. I wish I was normal like everyone else. With friends, a good job and no depression.

Why is his face blurred? Ive always seen the unblurred version

>cant find it atm

can we just have more good doggo/bad doggo memes?

How do you fags not have empathy, you can't relate logically when you're feeling suffering they feel suffering as well?!?!? So you say hmm I don't like how this feels now imagine if someone else feels that way... ohh gee that's really shitty since u don't want to feel that way why would I want to make someone else feel that way either (anger and hatred are different I'm talking bare bones here)

It's like there's a switch in my head. When it's off, I can socialize normally, but I don't really care about anything that doesn't directly affect me, and even then it's not like I get annoyed.

When it's on though...I stop caring about everything. I don't care about pain, I don't care about feelings and I'm constantly thinking on how to get away with murdering the person I am looking at. Failing that, I think of ways to hurt someone, be it physically or emotionally.

It sort of runs in the family. My uncle once lost control or turned it on permanently, I don't know which but he skinned his wife alive and I'm pretty sure him and the rest of the family murdered our great grandfather and spread his remains everywhere.

Im happy as fuck to see this thread :D someone want contact on kik?

typing something long. keep bumping.

Kill yourself

I think of the problems with being a psychopath is that you don't know you are one.

So its really only going to be edgy neckbeards

kys

Phone fucked up after I typed a wall of text, so tldr version:

When you flinch after seeing someone get hit in the balls, that's empathy. Most people have an empathy reflex. Psycho/sociopaths don't, but they can still empathize manually. Like the other user said, it's like a switch.

I don't consider myself a psychopath because I don't actively seek to hurt others, but I accidentally do from time to time because it takes me longer to empathize and social situations require acting on the fly.

I fake it by mimicking facial expressions. My job requires I hear people's sob stories all day.

bump

>depression.
You're not fucked up in the head, your just depressed... It just so happens that they are both as hard to resolve as one another

Why should i kill myself? Is borred as fuck.

I care more about possessions and what I can manipulate from people. I do things and make people feel like it's their fault. I don't really like anyone and I don't care who likes me as long as I get what I want

I'm not sure if I've been detected but I know that my gf who studies psych has a hint of it.

1/2

Not a native english speaker here, so ignore anything what looks like coming from a 12 yo autist.

First of all: Psychopath is a synonyme for sociopath. To keep things short I will constantly say psycho instead of psychopath/sociopath. By the way...Psychopath doesn't need to mean some crazy killer or someone who enjoys hurting other people/animal. Psychos just have the lack of empathy. Don't know what love is, probably knowing the science behind love, but can never feel it.

I was always that weird kid when I was younger. My parents thought I was some kind of crazy because I wasn't like other kids. But growing older I understood I had to be like the other kids because people would know easily that something wasn't right. So I watched an adapted.
fast forward to present time, 25yo now.
The worst part is people can't understand you. I mean LITERALLY can't understand you. Even if you are not a genius with 200 IQ it seems like all other people are just plain stupid. I'll give you some examples from my own life.
When my ex and I broke up people and friends thought I was mad because I loved her and miss her. But the truth was I had to do "more work" to get laid. Have a gf --> 'wanna fuck?' and you get laid. easy. You can't do this with strangers. You can easily find these tider sluts, but it's still putting effort to get pussy.
Another example: I want to get married and have kids. But I have a reason for that. I won't do it because 'I love my wife an my kids'. I have plans for my kids an family I won't tell you about. It's something I have been working on since I was 16. The point is I will need them later. It my way to accomplish my goal.

2/2

Another stupid part is that you can't talk to people how you want to talk to them. People are emotional and get pissed if you say something slightly wrong. I won't give any examples, just understand what I am talking about.
You also can't understand people's problem. Some time I was sitting in my car with a friend of mine smoking cigs and talking random stuff. We started talking about women, boobs and ass. Don't know the exacz reason why I said that, but I said I'd fuck any girl who's attractive. Sarcastically he asked " haha user, my gf, too?"
I said yes with this thought in my head: His gf is attractive, I am a guy who wants to have fuck attractive girls -->answer is yes.
We didn't talk since then.

This text doesn't have any structure, just started typing on my phone since I'm bored as fuck.

If there are some questions, ask away.

Example: lady came in and told me she was going to have to live in a cardboard box for the next year. Trying to be helpful I said appliance stores have the best boxes. I joked she could have a cardboard mansion. She didn't find it funny. Afterward I figured, yeah, I was a bit of a dick. Should've told her that Walmart sells tents for $20.

Jk

Those were my first 2 responses that came to mind, but I've learned not to go with that. So instead I copied her face and sat quietly trying to come up with something to say. So instead of her thinking I was an asshole, she probably only thought I was retarded.

Not so. If you ask enough people, your personal view of the world looks different.
They honestly care.

Sounds like you're just a faggot.

like this guy said.

psychopaths don't have the urge to kill or hurt someone. If they do it they have a reason for that.

most ppl claiming 'hurr durr I want to kill' are just lonely edgelord virgins acting like one.

to the guy saying psychopaths don't know they are one. Oh hell yes they do. As user said, they understand it from time to time that they're different and lack empathy.

I am a diagnosed psychopath, have been one all my life. I am in a relationship, pretty good one tbh but I have a sever lack of emotions. It doesn't really effect me or the relationship really as she knows all about my past. It is weird, and she knows that there is a hold she has upon my reality. I call it little bird syndrome; I am her protector, I love her as much as I could anyone. I need to be calm and out of trouble for as long as she is *here - *(she is an older partner and is likely to die before me). I know then that I will carry on and make the news in a big way.

Cringe thread?

My thoughts would look like this

>she has to live in a cardboard, no matter what
>thinking starts
>since she has to live in a cardboard give her the best possible answers/suggestions
>tell her where to get good cardboards
>she gets mad
>me: lolwut?.jpg

by being physically incapable of doing so due to under- or even not all developed parts of the brain that regulate stuff like this. They just cannot, end of story. If you have a hard time believing this grab some books about psychology and more important biology and chemistry specialized on the brain.

i think i am or i feel like at one point i was becoming one, but i dont ever notice it? in a way i did but i never saw anything wrong with what i was doing at the time. i knew other people did though. i feel like ive gravitated away from that kind of thinking over time cause i was one fucked up child, but i had some pretty good people in my life who taught me valuable life lessons. on top of that, when i was younger like 8 or 10 i had strange thoughts of killing fucking babies and all sorts of chaos. i told myself that it was wrong and i stopped. i guess living the life that i had, i almost "dodged it" if you will. also some of my family members are psychotic. i think my dad is a sociopath or whatever because hes always been charismatic and i inherited that. he's always used gaslighting which was devastating for me growing up emotionally unstable, but today i dont really give a fuck. i love him and could care less what he does cause it doesnt bother me at all, although i do wish for everyone to live a better life!
it's very serious stuff. i dont have negative intrusive thoughts but when i do, im not feeling some type of way about it. i feel disgusted with myself when i do. im pretty thankful that i didnt stoop so low.

i also think it might be autism that i have no shits, but i cant diagnose myself, which is why i say "i think" when discussing my mental health. i have been diagnosed with social phobia, ocd and shit like that. i would skip school just to avoid people. i would do all sorts of crazy shit just to avoid people. i have no serious problem being around one, but two is overwhelming.

I don't know if I count as a sociopath, I will let you judge.
It's not that I don't understand how others feal, the reality is that I don't know how their fealing will affect me, so I often push buttons for the sake of curiosity. Usually I talk with people and they only bore me, very few individual spark curiosity in me and only because they are very expert on some subject, but then I start learn about it, become enough expert and then stop hang out with them beacause their special quality becames mondane and boring. Once I kill a man to see if I coul feal sad for it, and nope I only felt that human are frail and useless, because nothing changed

to top off what i was saying, i have demonstrated apathy. people tell me i appear to be cold and scary, which is weird because i love people. people often tell me that i carry the same face. i could be running and id have the same straight face. im just fucking weird dude! haha but its all good.

No. Anyone here claiming to be is just a desensitized neet

Refer too:

Hey idiot, why cant you imagine a 5th dimension???? its like, ok so i have 3 dimensions here, and a 4th can be hypothesized, so imagine a 5 dimensional universe... its as easy as that

there are no real psychopaths on Sup Forums, they're either in prison or busy doing something.

Real psychopaths don't sit on the internet for days like most people on Sup Forums.

Only people in here claiming to be psychopaths are either edgy teens or autistic manchildren.

I'm a sociopath, I know different thing but woooooooooo

I'll give you a hint OP, real psychopaths are not browsing weeaboo web forums.
Anyone claiming to be a psychopath on here is lying, real ones are in prison or other secure facilities.

how do u know that tho

Yes.

I am not naturally a violent person, ironic as that may sound, but I have no empathy for humans. I CAN'T empathize with them. If a person falls down and breaks their leg or something and starts crying in pain, I feel nothing.

I have no desire to kill people or torture them...most psychopaths don't. Most psychopaths are never officially diagnosed or recognized because its only by some heinous act that someone draws attention to it in the first place. Psychopathy is much more common than is normally believed.

This.

Does anyone have any guides for future news makers? Pic related

how about lizard man and the rat guy who butchered animals a few days ago ?

I'm not a psychopath but I used to know one when I was a kid. He was never embarrassed by anything, and his superficial charm was surprisingly theatrical. I'm pretty sure he would whip out his ding dong in public if I told him to. His idea of "fun" was torturing insects, such as pulling legs and wings off flies or puncturing spiders with pins. But he started to do really fucked up things, like cutting off the testicles and tail of a mouse. It's disgusting, and I'm pretty sure he's in prison now.

>Feal

I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder with psychotic features, and minor to moderate psychosis and effects. I don't know how to explain how I'm different from you, but the best way I can put it is you can put me through hell and I'll be fine, but the moment the smallest thing happens, I absolutely lose it. I was institutionalized for scenes of nervous breakdowns, violent mood swings (terrible anger issues, especially), and overall malignant intrusive thoughts, usually of tragedies happening within my family or close loved ones, or even people I just met. I honestly hate it. It hurts me, and affects me every day. Feels like I'm never safe. I'm awfully sociable, fairly charismatic, so I love speaking with others and people who can relate-- especially for the better.

not a psycho but like you said, i'm not really emphatic, in fact seeing people crying and asking for my help kinda annoys me. i play the game of being social and all (in fact some people like me) but i'm not that concerned. but i still can get angry if something "triggers" me.

im hillary clinton and I love to kill babies and eat them for the stem cells which help me with my neuro-degenerative disease which is killing me, if I burn one of the babies while cooking it (since feminist's can't cook because they're never in a kitchen) I just toss it in the trash and start cooking a new one.

To add, I also collect animals in jars, but that's not really significant.

even if I sound like a newfag:
Is that real?

Nope, that's a haunted house attraction.

No, been reposted constantly for the past few days. It's from a haunted house.

>forced psycopathy

I thought haunted houses were about ghosts and shit, damn.
Although that bloody handprint should have been a sign

Some are fucked man, that one looks fine. Fake as shit, but there's one where they forcefeed you rotten eggs and throw snakes in a box where your head is and shit