Everyone is being a pissy cunt towards me today, which in turn makes me a pissy cunt

Everyone is being a pissy cunt towards me today, which in turn makes me a pissy cunt.
Let's start a gore thread, if you wish to be pissy cunts too, feel free to join in.

>ITT: Gore

Wew lads. That's kind of different.

had to watch it a 2, time to catch it, wouldve loved to hear the reaction of the guy driving

Broken skulls give me the heebie jeebies
Ugh

op is a sensitive bitch who can't handle his own emotions lmao

>can't handle
OP is obviously entertaining himself instead of 'not handling' it.

Fuckin weeb

That guy lived

God damn! His eyes sqeeze shut when his neck blood sprays in them!

Haha, you dick. Who the fuck does the editing for isis lol.

Whatever you say OP

fuck that's hard to watch

Last post unless people start contribooting

At least that beheading was quick. He was gone as soon as his head disconnected from the spine.

damn this guy feels nothing

Some swefags might recognize this, but I've never seen it posted on here before.
>two DSBM musicians decide to fill themselves with benzo and alcohol and then go on to carve into their own flesh with bread saws and other knives

I don't kinda understand these people!?

Bullfighters are fucking stupid

Yeah, let's get in an arena with a animal weighing several thousands of pounds and could easily kill me, and WANTS to.

It's because bullfighters are huge fucking pussies and severely maim and handicap the bull beforehand. It's a pointless 'sport' and only shows how 'well' prepped the bull has been before the fight. A dead matador is the only good matador.

What the hell? What is this? Why does his face balloons up?

Combination of obstructions and destroyed tissue causes the exhaled air to pass through parts of his face, which at this point sits very loosely over his muscles and bones. Don't know the story, but the phenomenon is documented in several cases, with webms and gifs of this all over gore sites.

Yup, seconded. Nothing more satisfying than watching a pussy bullfighter get trampled and gored.

Spain sucks

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

This nigga is as emotional as a bitch. lmao.

chek'd

Thanks for the info user.

>old pasta is stale