Why is he always making this stupid, pouty, pretty-boy model face? It seems like he didn't understand the Joker at all

Why is he always making this stupid, pouty, pretty-boy model face? It seems like he didn't understand the Joker at all.

Because Leto is pretty.

But the Joker isn't. He supposed to be playing a lunatic. Instead he acts like a flamboyant fag.

You're exactly right, I don't know what the fuck Leto was trying to pull. He looked like a teen trying to be edgy at hot topic.

Should be in a default smiling position. Not a permagrin like Nicholson, but just smiling all the time.

The Joker is a flamboyant fag though.

I havent seen the movie yet but I dont think ledgers joker looked that pretty even though the actor is model tier

its probably an issue with the makeup crew not wanting to make another "gritty" makeup and the directors not giving Leto adequate grounds because I cant see him being unable to pull something like this off either, considering hes one of the best male actors around

because Wb doesn't care about making a deep and elaborated joker, they just want a twilight romance to make the teenage hot topic girls finger themselves watching the corny romance of this two shitty chracters

I hate this fucking meme.

LIGHTS

CAMERA

INSANITY

>green slicked back hair
>no eyebrows
>red lipstick
>pale white skin
>a grill
>pretty-boy
Kill yourself.

Damn......

because every second he's on screen he is silently repeating to himself "Don't do Sid Caesar.. don't do Jack Nickolson.. and for fuck's sake don't do Heath Ledger."

maximum cringe.

I think you might be on to something.

Are there really such people who believe this bullshit? Like you could turn into a psycho just by pretending.

It's in his mannerisms, autist.
This is kinda what I thought, but fuck, everyone put Ledger in Nicholson's shadow, and he did great.

Were the writers just trying to see how many times they could get away with saying "boner"?

Nicholson borrowed heavily from Caeser.

I'm actually aware of that. I referring to them using it 4 times in two dialogue bubbles.