You have a one-way time machine. you can go to any time in the past but you can never come back...

you have a one-way time machine. you can go to any time in the past but you can never come back. what year do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I bring something with me? You didn't specify, so I'm gonna say I'm allowed to, which I am.

Sports Almanac, baby.

Not far, perhaps the mid 90's.
That way recent events are still familiar, and you could play the markets, make bets etc. Easy money. Become rich and live in luxury.

I wouldn't go back. think about it, if I went too far back it would suck because they wouldn't have the Internet or microwaves and shit. if I went back to the 90s it would suck because it'd be like watching reruns of your life. there would be no surprises and everything would get boring and depressing

somewhere in france around 75 BC.

Are you 12?

are you a retarded?
>90s
>reruns
>2017-12=2005

wait wrong pic

also check my satan trips

1988 the year I graduated high school. That's when all my bad decisions started.

when the big bang happened.

I'd go back to the dawn of man and teach them how to use tools, build fires, paint, farm, etc. Then hopefully I will have altered the present to the extent that my family and friends would have access to immortality

I'm talking mentally faggot.
You'd really not go back because of no fucking internet? Are you really so small minded that you can't see the possibilities of time travel because "no internet waaaa"?
Fucking hell, moron.

Yes, but on the other hand, it's the fucking 90s. Again. The first time was bad enough. Where's your sense of adventure?

That's why you create the internet and live like a fucking king.

I agree. Can't think of anytime in the past better then today. Despite all the many problems, we have better tech, better medicine, longer lives, more freedom, ... then anytime in the past.

The past is what it is. The future is where you find all the excitement and possibilities.

may 1968 in france so i can kill the president and send the revolution over the top

>The future is where you find all the excitement and possibilities

yeah theres so much future to be found in our decaying hell world

this. in 1955

1889 and kill Hitler.

you're missing the point. think of the music you like, now imagine the most popular musician in the world is elvis. think about how you talk and how much shit you've done that no one around you could relate to. you'd always be the outsider

2010 so i can go back and not fuck my life up

Last week and I'll take the euro millions winning numbers with me.

Yeah OK great. Now please, if you get this offer, at least be smart enough to go back one year or so. I promise you'll still have all the wonders of the present, plus a whole year's worth of foreknowledge. That one year of non-future's going to be better than chocolate.

friday sept 9, 2016, i could stop my cat from getting killed

Maybe 1990. Still have tech and healthcare combine that with future knowledge of the US stock market and live like king while reducing the amount of time I have to live in our doomed future.

now think that you love elvis. you could grab a ticket for Las Vegas annd have the chance to ee elvis in real. having 50-60's cars everywhere...

WTF?
You'd be the outsider for about 5 minutes until you fucking acclimatised.

Holy shit dude, go back just 1 year and you could still make a shit load of money from knowledge about those 12 months if you thought about it for just a moment.

You make absolutely no sense what so ever.

Unless you like studying alternate history, this isn't necessarily such a hot idea. It's not like Germany will magically become a better place after WW 1. Suppose someone more militarily competent than Hitler leads Germany into WW 2? Now you have a whole lot more living Jews but you're eating Sauerkraut. Oops.

I'd go back and kill you first, mother fucker.

>teach them how to use tools, build fires, paint, farm, etc.
the only problem is you have no idea how to do any of that shit

>more freedom
umm

2016, so I could have been a trump supporter instead of hillary.

I just want to support the winning team.

this

would love to see user being dragged off and clubbed to death after approaching cave men

It'll be before September, but I won't interfere. The housing market is my target.

2015 attend the Eagles of Death Metal concert in Paris

Germany invades Poland Sep 01, 1939

I'd collect as much drugs as possible and travel back to Woodstock and just date rape everyone.

Whatever year Adam & Eve ate the forbidden fruit. I want to cuck Adam. And you are all my children

The day I invented it to kill myself and see what happens

I'd go back in time to when every single person on earth dressed and acted like this so I could become a white god:
youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY&feature=youtu.be

kek

A year ago to save my girlfriend

story?

did she kill herself?

She died of a tear or something in her heart. Going back to work, all I can say for a few hours

1998 and tilt the goalpost slightly left.

Pretty rudimentary stuff, I mean they figured it out pretty quickly on their own.

>pretty quickly
>150 000 years

Go back to the 90s and dump as much money as I can into Google shares