What's your favorite kid's movie from the year 2000?

What's your favorite kid's movie from the year 2000?

Mine's pic related,
>HEY NOW YOU'RE AN ALL STAR

It's probably nostalgia though

>Rules: Movie has to be from the year 2000 no more no less

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MR6dtabMCX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same, although I liked the 2nd part of the movie the best

When I was a kid nothing beat this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MR6dtabMCX4

I realize now their plan was basically to DDOS Diaboromon but it's still awesome

I wish they just killed cocomon, the fucking niggermon.

Memento.

I still remember the day my Dad bought this for me and my brother on VHS.

Omnimon was my fucking God for like 3 months. Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon were hapless against that sea of Diaboromon copies and all fucking hope was lost, then they combine and Omnimon wrecked all their shit like it was nothing in less than a minute, and the way he dispatched the last one after they slowed him down was badass as all hell. Omnimon was based as fuck.

Fuck yeah. This movie defined my childhood, i remember getting it in portuguese or some shit because they didn't have it in Norway for some reason. Shit was awesome anyways.

That scene where the transformation is complete and he pulls out that sword to deflect all of those beams coming from the diaboromons is king

my boys. saw this shit at a theater when my chinese best friend invited me. i was poor and only watched digimon on tv and pokemon movies on vhs... it was like a dream come true.

Quality taste friends. I just recently downloaded the movie, it's cheesy as hell but I loved that scene with Omnimon.

Has anyone played the new game, Cyber Sleuth? Can you get Omnimon in it?

>Emperor's New Groove
>Titan AE
>Chicken Run
>The Grinch

2000 was a good year

I bought it when I saw it on PSN, never played a Digimon game before so jumped on it. Then I got wrapped up in going back to play Ni No Kuni on my ps3 so haven't hopped back to my ps4 to play it yet.. the child inside me is screaming to play it

They had this movie in norwegian, i remember having my dad rent it every month at the local movie store.

>Then I got wrapped up in going back to play Ni No Kuni on my ps3
I wanted to like that game so badly, but the fucking lantern nose character's accent was so grating. Is it worth slogging through?

>Hating on based Drippy

Honestly, it's not. Fun game, but with seriously gameplay problems like your party having ass AI and using up all their MP in one battle against a random enemy. Only worth it if you really like RPGs or the Ghibli style.

It's really fun and the world has some super nice varied designs (reminded me of WoW's transitions and different atmostpheres) in the areas. I actually set the dialogue language (I assume you can do it in any version) to japanese and just read subtitles and loved it, so that should fix drippy mans accent away for you. iirc it's some kind of british accent? but yeah one of the best games I played this year, and awesome they have that option

GOOOOO BAAAAAAACK

Fuck this movie brings back so many memories.

GOAT coming through
It still holds up to this day and still my favorite

>the part where they hook up two computers together for more power
>tai's stupid text messages
>the potato shake drinks
>reaching inside the computer screen
>gooooo baaack

god damn i need to gooo baaack

The first riddick.

I don't care if it's not a kid movie. I watched when i was and that shit is still awesome.

Scary movie, still the best one.

Snatch is still a top 10.

And Battle royale of course.

Some other nigger talked about titan AE, that nigger is probably president, i bought the dvd first chance.

I might try it again with another language. Thanks for the heads up.

>all these self-proclaimed Digimon fans ITT
>nobody talking about Digimon Tri

actually watched the Digimon movie(s) with my little brothers a few days ago. It's really lackluster because of all three movies' short running times. The pacing is all over the place and it ends way too fast unfortunately. The English (and therefore German) dub are pretty fucked up except for the music (narration where in the original, there was no talking). It's still worth a watch but nowhere near as great as other cartoons/animes from that time

regarding my favourite, I'd go with either X-Men 1 or Scary Movie 1. Both are very rewatchable and interesting considering the time they were made in