cejudo 29-27

postfight press conference
youtube.com/watch?v=u044cDguMoA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ng9UGXzZ_gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schaub is God

>tfw people call MM the goat P4P #1 to seem like a hardcore but in reality they're casual as fuck because they don't understand he's in the most shallow division in the ufc even worse than heavyweight and his only elite fighter he's fought beat him.
please try to dispute this.. oh wait you can't because i'm right. Casuals are annoying as fuck.

TIM ELLIOT IS THE BEST FIGHTER AT 125 I DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT IF HE LOST THIS MAN CAME TO FUCKING FIGHT FUCK YOU

jon anik is a little bitch

What's next for Demetrious Mighty Mouse Johnson?

Reminder that The Octagon Cage would've bootyblasted any of the 4 manlets in the main events tonight and that 125lb human males are not "men" by definition.

PRESSER Is live
youtu.be/ng9UGXzZ_gY
youtu.be/ng9UGXzZ_gY
youtu.be/ng9UGXzZ_gY

Lads Mighty Mouse is actually so good though. His ground game is phenomenal, his striking wasn't great today but just his speed once they took it to the floor and his takedowns as well as how active he was, crazy seriously

It wasn't a Judo throw

ARTEM VERSUS MIGHTY MOUSE FUCK BENAVIDEZYOU ALREADY BEAT HIM AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE YOU KNOW WHAT THE REAL FIGHT IS ARTEM MOTHERFUCKER

New /heem/ boys after this event:

Ryan Hall
Jared Cannonier
Tim Elliott

Maia vs Elliot book it.

livestreaming xbox give aways

Ben Nugyen or Dominic Cruz

Superfight with Cruz is the only correct answer. The division has been cleared out and there are no contenders. Nobody wants to see him destroy Benavidez for the 12th time.

Joe Benavidez

>White bois had their butts clenched for the tap to come but it never did

Got blue-balled hard lel

>Muh 9 title defences

Kinda like how ronda was ploughing through bitches who just walked in off the street right?

he's fighting some of the worst fighters in the ufc... he's unlucky that his division is the weakest that's all.. For him to be P4P he needs to beat dominic cruz and avenge the loss.. or he'll be stuck fighting no name talentless fighters.

who can challenge MM, other than another Joe B rematch we need someone like Ben Nguyen to come up hard and win a few more fights

Cruz is getting knocked out cold 25 days from now

>Superfight

"no"

Would Aldo do better in a rematch vs. Conor?

Would it be at 145 or 155? Conor just said the belt vacating story was a lie and he's still 145 champ

he is realy good but will always be underrated because of his size and poor draw

If someone hip tosses you like that you are literally a white belt in BJJ. What the fuck.

mma in football field when

I'm mad that I don't know is Karyn has the booty or not

thanks for the webm, pham
or whoever made it

I was surprised that side control ended up being his trump card on the mat. Kept our Tim stifled there.

Jones is P4P #1, but he can't keep his nigger ass out of court and in the octagon. So we have DJ.

>he's fighting some of the worst fighters in the ufc

>starches olympic gold wrestler in first round
>beats benavidez, the guy who's been in the sport for almost forever, twice
>beats dodson twice

m8 you have no clue what you're babbling about, stick to what you know, ie the mcgregor nutriding

cruz' story is incredible. most people would have given up after the third ACL tear but he came back and showed zero rust. he's trained so hard and risen up from a skinny manlet with shitty genetics to a fighting machine. i hope he heems garbrandt cause he deserves it. cruz is a good guy

thicccc

They need to scrap this division desu. 140 should be the lightest male weight.

Rank these 4 P4P

Conor
MM
Cruz
Aldo

cruz will decision the fuck out of him

>the ape again tries to make everything about race even though coloreds have literally done fuck all for humanity except start shit white people have to clean up and tries to project through an actual successful person
For the record, i was rooting for DJ.

i want to believe, but she seems too skinny for that to not be a photoshop

there's video on youtube of her in her MTV days in the early 90s. her body looks average, nothing special

Lose weight fatty

I'd "pay" to see that

Aldo can't leg kick conor because he'll get caught with the left hand.

Aldo can't take mcgregor down.

Aldo can't stay on the outside like he did to all the other fighters who has smaller reach and height.

Aldo will get koed no matter what.
Benavidez isn't elite
Dodson isn't elite just athletic

The only ELITE fighter he fought he lost to.

F A C T

A

C

T

White bois went 0-6 tonight

Stay mad though Boris, your tears are delicious.

Garbrandt's a pro boxer with natural knockout power in both hands. You're gonna see something special on that New Year's Eve fight card, believe you me buddeh

>State of this casual

Just give up.

Cody is gonna know who his daddy is.

If it's a 10 point must scoring system, does it mean it is impossible to win a round if you are deducted a point? Or was the first round a 9-9?

but what about Ryan Hall, hes probably the whitest

9 title defenses > being 2-1 at LW

don't be so dumb, he is simply baiting for replies, you should not have even acknowledged him

>this single australian who lives vicariously through garbshit

cruz masterclass incoming, bitch....

Mm would literally get knocked out by any regular size human

meh

Cruz(if he wins his next fight)
Conor
MM
Aldo

nice argument you've got there. You're buying into the P4P meme because you're a casual who eats what dana white force feeds you to promote a lower weight class. dipshit.

>Triggered

>it is impossible to win a round if you are deducted a point?
Not impossible but you have to dominate and get either a 10-8 or 10-7 which aren't that likely. The first round was a 9-9 though, the two don't cancel each other out but one judge for some reason had it all backwards

he's the face of heem
autistic fuck

This. You get it.
Yea, you're gonna see an alleged ''badass fighter'' cry like a bitch after daddy Cruz has his way with him physically and mentally.

Actually it's 1-0 at LW you causal

Reddit says I'm a retard cause I don't score top control, only whatever damage it facilitate :(

knew it, pic is either shopped or at the most flattering angle possible. i would know by now if karen was that thicc, been watching her interviews for years

more boring fights nobody wants to see.

People are severely underestimating Tim Elliott. He's an aggressive poor mans Dom Cruz

>The McGregor nutrider calling veterans bad fighters

Congrats, I think the anniversary for UFC 194 is coming soon, so you can say you've officially been "watching" for a year.

I wasn't even talking about P4P, I was talking about title defenses you neanderthal.

are female and small male champions impressive if you hardly have to worry about knockouts? seems like there's a lot less threat there to me

Tim Elliot didn't tap or look for a way out and I give him credit.

He tried. But the difference between him and MM in all aspects were Blue Belt vs Black Belt. Striking and grappling.

He tried to Dominic Cruz it since he is larger and ect. But he just got fucked up.

He needs to go to Thailand for 2 years and learn some muy Thai. Over there midgets fighting is the most popular circuit. He'll get good quick. Or just retire and get a UFC Belt from Ebay and just frame it in your house saying you won TUF and fought a good fight against an Absolute Champion and get a real job and use TUF money to retire on

Ya tried and never gave up. It's a good effort Ellie it really was.

>TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM

they liked it

Tonight's card was quite good overall
Definitely exceeded my expectations
Have a nice night/day /heem/
See you next week

>tfw slept through the card
Sounds like Henry did well tho and Ryan hall won so I'm glad

I figured those stats they were reading during the Benavidez/Cejudo fight were way off

They had Joseph outlanding Cejudo by double, it was stupid. On Fox they just showed the figures and it was around 70 sig strikes each

P4P ring
P4P crowd
P4P fighter

take the salt to the underground or something dude

>the ape's only joy in life is race baiting and projecting through actual successful people

Is it true that Goldy is leaving?

>no more IT IS ALL OVER
>no more VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL
>no more JUST...LIKE...THAT
>no more Joe correcting his silly mstakes

;_;

Except Elliot might actually finish somebody

>crying like a bitch after someone dances around you for 25 minutes very occasionally hitting you gently with a pillow while the audience slowly falls asleep

unlikely

when was the last fight card that was so memetastic? 200 was alright.
>inb4 casual

Theres a reason there were only 12 people in attendance. Nobody gives a fuck about this midget. Let him stick to his twitch career and give the audiences something they would actually enjoy

you were justifying having MM as P4P #1 because he has 9 title defenses why are you backtracking now little guy?

And just because they're veterans doesn't mean they're great fighters.. ever heard of journeymen?

Henry won the fight but he lost on the scorecards and one of the judges went full tard

However the P4P rankings work, regardless, MM is pretty damn good

Conor is smaller than the average person and people still like him, DJ's fights are fun.

>Fight best fight of your career
>Still manage to lose 4 rounds

>Jones looked absolutely dreadful at 197
>Still won 5 rounds

This is why they're on top of the p4p list, even when they're having a bad night, they still win and make it look dominant. Whichever fighter you like to suck off, probably doesn't have this kind of skill or heart. They tap out or give up when faced with any kind of adversity.

1. Jones
2. MM
3. Cruz
4. Khabib

That's the true P4P list.

And I could probably HEEM him in two minutes with my left counters

Definitely not a bad card.
Im leaving before all the casuals start crying

Presser is live

He's still a gimp though

if cruz beats garbrex he's higher than MM. if he beats TJ in a rematch after that he's undisputed #1

Dude Khabib did that too RDA. Are you saying Rda is a whitebelt?

Yes, defending your title 9 times consecutively is more noteworthy than picking and choosing your opponents from other weight classes, and jumping around all over the place ducking competition.

>Complain about race-baiting
>ape xD

Stay salty white boi.

>khabib

Lmafoing @ at ur *******life ********

read the filename and look at the other picture I posted

MM has fought more times in the last 3 years than the other 3 combined. How about a relevant active P4P list?

>calling an ape an ape is race baiting
Curious.

No he isn't.

I know you're mad I didn't include the potato man, but after losing to Nate Diaz you don't deserve to be anywhere on the p4p list.

mcgoober btfo

>Whining about race baiting cause truth hurts.

Butthurt.

Is it time we replace the chain link with plexy glass?

How about clear rubber?

Okay then you're just stupid and don't know anything about how P4P works.

If Jones comes back and Cormier beats him cormier is #1 P4P. If MM moves up and beats cruz he's #1P4P. If conor defends his lightweight belt and goes down to beat the featherweight champ AGAIN he's #1P4P

You starting to see how this thing works bud? You don't get points for beating up cans.