Thats wack yo. Whats the deal with this BS?

Thats wack yo. Whats the deal with this BS?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/2/colorado-marijuana-company-seeks-naming-rights-den/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weed is illegal.

Punching your wife is also illegal.

What if she deserved it?

But it should be legalized.

Wut? No its not

nice map retard.

what does the light green represent?

I live in kansas and its not legal for medical use even... don't know why it would appear as light green

Everything happened in a Green state retard

how long would it take for 3000 Dr. Spaceman's to pop out of the woodwork to write bullshit scripts if "medical" marijuana was allowed in the Major Sports...

wtf does the dark green mean? States that let you drive at 9 years old? Is the light green states the ones where Steve Jobs blew The Pope?

Rules are the deal

Meanwhile in roidball, THC isnt a banned substance

Because Josh Brown is white

Op has never met Josh Browns wife obvi

I know these guys get paid millions to not smoke weed but why does the NFL take it so seriously?

Could you imagine an MLB player being banned for like 80 games for smoking weed?

Players Union would tombstone piledriver the league

Im pretty sure it is.

because its the NFL's name on the line, if they start being lenient on weed and other shit, whos to say what kind of backlash from the public or the sponsors would be. It could lose the NFL a shitload of cash, and the NFL fucking loves shitloads of cash.

The NFL are cucks to big pharma and opioids

They dont test for it unless they are given a reason to

well, they damn well could be, if big pharma can give them shitloads of cash for something "not illegal" than why not? Is big weed giving them shitloads of cash?

Big weed is prepared to do business with the NFL.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/2/colorado-marijuana-company-seeks-naming-rights-den/

yeah weed would get so much backlash compared to domestic violence and head trauma

idk, I gotta wonder what Big Beer would have to say about the competition moving in. I bet big beer has way more money to throw at nfl stadiums than some fucking pot store.

for now, but wait until philip morris moves in the marijuana game

Recreational Marijuana in the USA made billions in 2016, still think its a fucking pot store?

if were decriminalized or un banned in the NFL? I honestly think it would sweep CTE and Domestic Violence under the fucking rug for a good long while.

was that in taxes or profit? I thought stadiums were built without or with smaller amounts of state taxes?

Seriously, those two things are going to be the demise of the NFL but Goodell is more concerned with THC

Profit.

Colorado alone raked in $100 million plus in taxes

god damn, how do i buy shares in big weed?

I think this is an old map. If I had to guess its from November 2015, and light green are states where it was on the 2015 ballot

no, it looks like the same united states as usual.

when 70% of your league grew up in tha hood, you have to use extreme measures to ensure they aren't getting busted for drug trafficking left and right. reputation is important to sponsors.

So why not at least dole out the same punishments for wifebeaters?

Cause viewers can empathize with it. Who doesn't want to beat their wife?

Yeah, this shit pisses me off. Weed is by no means ergogenic and should be looked into as a safer means of treatment than all the other shit these guys do. Ricky Williams has it right t b h.

DUDE

WEED HAHA :^)

keep it blazing my DUDES

who else ITT /blazedrightnow/

bitch deserved it

because you never really know how violent the abuse actually was. it's your word against hers. but with drugs, the cops are going to have physical evidence. if you aren't behind bars then that means there was no trace of abuse on her body.

There is no reason to hit a woman.

Because in all things the NFL and NBA treat most of their players as potentially dangerous criminals who need to be handled.

They are also the blackest sports so draw your own conclusions...

Don't forget the white is going to be pretty much blacklisted from the NFL and will never play again

Well yeah if she hits you you can reasonably hit her back as long as you pull your punch and hit her as hard as she hit you equality and all. Shit a light flick on the forehead would be enough to stop the average cunt.

Didn't he do like fucked up shit though and would go into violent episodes which he admitted to? Also he is an old man in terms of football players so who really cares?

>STAY OFF THE WEEEEEEEEEDUH

What did xim mean by this?

Is receiving anal sex painful?

So this place really did turn into Reddit. I left in 2012 because of the invasion and now it seems they've taken over. Sad!

bumping for NFL SUNDAY

Does the NFL have some kind of union like that???

not once you get used to it.

Watch those edges kid you might cut someone

Cool story bro maybe you should leave again and then this board can get even better

>Meanwhile in roidball, THC isnt a banned substance

in professional sports, they worry that drugs and other substances might give athletes an unfair advantage. since baseball players aren't athletes, there's no problem.

punching your wife isn't performance enhancing. shouldn't even be part of league policy to police the world