Why white woman can wal arrow with only leggings and showing pussy line in public?

Why white woman can wal arrow with only leggings and showing pussy line in public?
It's act of hentai in japan. To be honest to say. Sorry...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uf81Ikqnrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sex appeals? May I show dick shadow with men's leggings in public like that?

>dick shadow
christ that made me laugh more than it should

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uf81Ikqnrw

japanese posters truly are the master race

>Sex appeals?
more than feeling horny, I'm feeling disgust.

Ops I mean
*walk arround. Not wal arrrow. Stupid apple phone type changer.

They don't usually.

Really? I thought western woman shows pussy line due to show the proud of woman and freedom fashion sprit.

Isn't it correct?

I don't even think they realize that they pussy lines are showing desu. But then again i'm a virgin, so what do i know about women

White women are whores. But also the best kind of whores: white.

Never seen this desu.

Japan truely is a gift that keeps on giving

Women know exactly what they're wearing, how much they're showing, and how hot they are. Or at least they never underestimate their sex appeal, no matter if they tell you otherwise.

>tfw puffy bagina
>cameltoes are easy with everything tight
>friend post a picture with me in bikini
>cameltoe in the picture
>tfw

Post the pic so we can tell you how noticeable it is

DELET

Nah I'm being serious, you can always do with a second opinion on these things. If we don't notice it, then anyone else who saw the posted pic probably didn't either.

puffy vulva

It looks cute tho

>that man jaw
dayum sun

Crop it and post the pic.

It's quite noticeable

DELET

but lewd!

DELET THIS

Having big tits is lewd too but nobody would reduce their breasts because of male attention

Just post a cropped version of it like said so we won't see any identifiable parts of you or anything else that is sensitive information

Post pic sweety

Nobody does that on purpose.

Go on...

post now

white women are the most privileged people on earth and they use that power to be whores

Big tits are haram

DELET!

DELET PLS!

DELET THIS!

DELET NOW!

>something that is embarrassing to a female makes her have even more suitors
>something embarrassing to a guy makes people laugh at them

IT'S NOT FAIR

Big tits are great they only thing that's better than big tits is big bunda

What's embarrassing for a male?

Wrong! DFC master race

>pussy line

getting an erection in front of the whole classroom.

It's true. If you are not very feminine big tits is your only savior

>Big tits are great they only thing that's better than big tits is big bunda
pleb likes.

The absolute MOST attractive thing is a good shoulder to hip ratio. Small shoulders to wide hips will trigger my urge to breed instantly regardless of how fat the ass or tiddies are.

Japanese have coitus in public and can get a way with this. Also gals and gyaru.

>shoulder to hip
Did you date only traps? Majority of girls have hips wider than shoulder. It's the definition of femininity

Yeah and all women have boobs and ass. There is a different in ratio though chucklecuck

Good example, is like a cameltoe
But in a civilized word you should find someone that helps you get out of that embarrassing moment

>liking girls just because they have big tits
It's like liking guys just because they have a big c...
Ok, point for you

He didn't say a high shoulder to hip ratio, he just said a good shoulder to hip ratio. He also said that he prefers small shoulders and wide hips. So I think you just misread what he said

*world

The difference is if a girl sees a guy has an erection in public she will laugh, if a guy sees a girl has a camel toe in public he will get an erection.

>guy erection ---> girl laugh
>girl cameltoe ---> guy erection
>girl cameltoe ---> guy erection ---> girl laugh
So if a girl wants to mock a man just has to dress like the woman in OP?

Majority of women here have small shoulders and good hips to shoulders ration. I've never seen black tier HTS ratio like black girls have but it's decent. Maybe because girls are skinny here or it's just a slav thing.

Pretty much, but the girl in the OP isn't very attractive imo.

Also girls can mock men whenever they want, they have more social power than most of them realize.

I feel like you should consider girls humans like you instead of an alien race, would improve your life

When I meet a human girl I will consider it

Leave the US and you will find a lot of human girls, yes yes, outside murrica there are girls under 100 kg

Maybe I will, thanks.

Cameltoes are not attractive at all, though.

>t. gay

That is true. Vaginas are in general pretty disgusting.