Serious question

Serious question.
How bad is my body?
I know I'm fat. But I'm not a total whale.
Yet, guys out here still don't give me the time of day.
I know this is probably not the best group to ask. But I've seen some honestly come from.Sup Forums in the past.
So, give it to me straight.

And no. I'm not going to tits or timestamp.
My post. My rules.
Deal with it or GTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL

lmfao honestly kid

i def would fuck you..but still, rules are rules.. TITS OR GTFO

post your full body so we can see

>implying OP isn't a fat neckbeard autistic shit

tru

well those jeans are definitely bad, push the fat in your ass upwards so it looks like your upper body was plugged into a different body

Might I request a timestamp as an opener.

I will not fap for a month after seeing your photo.

The least you can do is try OP. Your disgusting mom jeans make you look like you've given up on life. Buy some better clothes even if you cant be bothered to lose a single pound.

bad enough, sorry

Need tits to know.

I think you look good! If any guy turns you down, they weren't worth a shit anyway

No tits, no timestamp.
No comment.

Awful. You have the ass of a woman 80 pounds fatter than you.

Tits or GTFO

Nice basin, cos it is large, not a big tits, but look like no down, little bit less belly is better. For me your body is not the best I ever seen but still nice

At the very least pants off if you want a real opinion otherwise you're wasting everyone's time

I love this kind of ass

Tits or get the fuck out and sharpie in the pooper

Let's talk on snapchat : meganoggin

Id fuck you right now.

No tits and no timestamp, fuck you, get off your high horse before you squash it.

You just need to do some exercise.

But, hard to say without knowing face or personality.

As long as you're aware the rest of her is eventually going to balloon up to match the ass.

tits or gtfo

>I'm not going to tits or timestamp
>20+ replies
>SHIGGYDIGGY

Just lose the fucking weight. Motivation etc is a load of shit. Form habits, plan your weekly meals. Don't fucking tell people you're dieting, that's a stupid trick to make you think you're doing something. And track your weight. You probably should workout, cycling is my preference there but whatever.

Thank you for the honesty. Here's your reward.

-cassy

Eat less, get that ass in gear, then someone might want to eat it.
Lose a few pounds, eat less cheese...

Some fucking reward, I'd hate to see second prize

I'd actually go to town on that bod.

Lose the weight NOW, before your stomach flaps over and ruins your body. Good luck

Damn son

Dem hips

Want to grab them while you sit on my face

Well done op, nice body.

Would use as a fuck toy/10

Perfect body for that

i've done worse. much worse

mfw

If this really is you, and I cant believe I and others are replying without a timestamp.

If this is, you're fine? I don't see a problem externally. If you're asking for medical help you seem ok, try to cut down on sugar fat and other such shits like everyone else.
If you're asking for attractiveness, you should have no more of a problem than anyone else here.

I would pound the fuck out of you for at least 97seconds coz that's about how long I would last. Fucking hot bod user, not every guy likes a skinny waif bitch, some like curves. Fuck all these kid faggots telling u to lose weight, as long as your happy fuck everyone else.

If you actually worked out and lost 50 pounds, you would have a phat round ass with those hips

Blame your boyfriend for letting you get so fat.

well, I'd have to sum it up in the form of a gif

pic very much related

Ok, but what do you look like fully clothed?

Kek

Just because there are whales bigger than you doesn't mean you aren't a total whale. If you want attention, lose the weight.

wow very feminine... love those curves

So um.... more?

Id bang you

You look over weight, but as you said, you are not a landwhale. You are still fixable and probably would turn out an okay. Start with watching what you eat, stop eating junk food and candies. Go on fast walks. Later maybe you would feel like working out too.

Bump

Cheat on your man, then blame him for not disciplining you from the start. No reason to get that fat. None

I'm 5'11, 200 lbs, 6-figure income, 36 years old and you are within what I would find acceptable to date, not just fuck.

Ass?

1. because you don't show tits, absolutely no one cares
2. you sound like a bitch
3. you probably are a bitch
4. you are fat, land whale fat.

Now go lose some weight. Men will look past the bitch part if pussy is involved.

disgusting

Id make you get on top and ride me so i can watch those titties bounce

Op here. I'm not posting more.
But I sincerely appreciate your replies.
Leave your Kik or snap name if you want and I'll get back with some of you when I get off work tonight

-cassy

Read the thread before posting you retard

Kik: nugguhwemadeit

Partyshark007

Umbeztia

Kik: vtron90

As long as you take a shower, shave and clean your puss and butthole, and are motivated in the sack youd be a good score at bar time.

Do you do anal cause that would go a long way

Why do any of you faggots respond to this shit? She thinks she makes the rules here? She's an attention whore and a slob. This should have 404 immediately

If this is you, I can help explain why you have guy trouble.

You're not a whale. But there are two kinds of fat. You, unfortunately, are frumpy fat. I like some larger girls who are "tighter". This is clearly most noticeable in your stomach and hip area. You probably have a somewhat flat ass too, which doesn't help.

Not trying to be mean. Just being honest.

are you hideously ugly?

kek

I think your hot as fuck i love thicker normal girls. you are beautiful. you are better looking then my girlfriend.

Of course it's fake. Fuck, she strips naked on Sup Forums and can't do a fucking timestamp. Point is though these pics are of a person who is unhealthy. Not fine. She has all the wrong curves in all the wrong places. I hope she and anyone else that lumpy loses the weight and finds happiness in whatever order, doesn't matter. Right now i see chronic health problem looming for her in the future that will surpass any worries about sex.

>my post, my rules
shut the fuck up you fucking landwhale, gtfo

go and make your own chan then, if you want your own rules

I want u seat on my face with that ass. Too little boobies

You have pretty hands. :o

do you make the rules here ?

T H IC C
H
I
C
C

She don't look like health problems, shut the fuck up faggot

you are so sexy you would look so good in some shiny satin fullbacks!

Exercise to build muscle, diet to lose weight.

High risk of diabetes. Source, it's fucking obvious.

stupot2002

do you like shiny panties young lady?

hey lindsey, this is Jeff...

If you keep your pussy clean (that means it smells good) and you're good at sucking dick (that means you swallow) you'll be able to easy bat 2 -maybe 3 leagues above in terms of quality/handsome of guy than you would if you had a sweaty stinky pussy and refused to give good head.

Good pussy and good head will keep a guy around.

That's fucking gross OP. That gut so small compared to hips. It doesn't look natural.

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

Tits or gtfo is the rule fuck you even debating troll

Lol

Kys

TBH actually not bad all together. Can u post some feet for us footfags?

Nigger

It's probably your dick dude...most guys don't want other guys.

Omg fuckin kek!!

Can you spread your butthole? I need a closer look

How do you keep finding me???

It's those jeans they make you look like your about to hop in a dodge caravan and take your 6 and 10 year olds to soccer practice. Go buy some nice jeans that are hard to put on and makes your ass look good

>you're on Sup Forums
>you're whining
>you have a poor personality
>you're trying to get the attention of guys out of your league
>you're on Sup Forums
>there's ugly mentally ill guys right next to you waiting for your attention
>too many things about you raise red flags and good guys avoid you
>you're not able to read the mood
>you're fat
and MOST importantly
>you're on Sup Forums

The only genuinely bad thing about your body is the line all those high-waisted jeans have left on you. Other than that, your body is pretty typical.

I've only fucked one person, but I have most likely seen a lot more normal women naked than most of the people here due to some lifestyle decisions. Your tits aren't less perky than average, your skin is fine, and you're lucky that your fat likes to sit where it does. Nothing special, nothing bad. Very normal body for your weight.

You fuckin slut
sc: yopu55ystank