en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G
youtube.com/watch?v=LgcToMxFnes
youtube.com/watch?v=rcXxaKu3zqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

donald trump

maybe we could talk about how b has affected humanity somehow

Not if the thread does

Fuck you nigger

why dont we talk about talking, because that would be even more redundant at this point

Fuck you you fucking nigger

Birds With Hats

Yes.

The letter G

Crabs

Good

Great

What are some great things that start with the letter G?

>grape flavored delsym

i dont like G, it looks like an O that had a spasm 3/4 through

You are not talking. You are typing.

Global warming

how do you know? also what the fuck does this have to do with the letter G?

okay gentleman op here, it seems that we have an important matter to discuss tonight, the letter G, so most important is now we must know everybody in this thread the most we can about the letter G, i suggest we start with this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G lets discuss

actually G is a variant of C so maybe that gives you a different perspective now

haha so much good memory's about G i remember his dad always taking us to the park

we should be using the left one, way more classy. would be a bitch to write tho

GIRUGAMESH!

wow, thank you for this perspective user it did change my mind. G is not a botched O, its an evolved C

Grape, the g is silent

History

The letter 'G' was introduced in the Old Latin period as a variant of 'C' to distinguish voiced /ɡ/ from voiceless /k/. The recorded originator of 'G' is freedman Spurius Carvilius Ruga, the first Roman to open a fee-paying school, who taught around 230 BC. At this time, 'K' had fallen out of favor, and 'C', which had formerly represented both /ɡ/ and /k/ before open vowels, had come to express /k/ in all environments.

wow shit resulted to be all documented and shit

>we should be using the left one, way more classy.
It's a bitch for kids to learn to write, too.
Especially when they learn to write the second g but all their schoolbooks use the first (double-storey) g.
Same with the complex a and the simple a.
The Avant Garde font is about the best for school use, and for public signage.

Your favorite purposefully low quality, bass boosted song?
mine is
youtube.com/watch?v=LgcToMxFnes
and better version
youtube.com/watch?v=rcXxaKu3zqM

the Sup Forums board is the technology board, shouldnt it be the gangsta board? where we discuss how to overcome being an aggressive young man?

okay the thread is dying lets roll for another subject please roll dubs to discuss anything

hello anybody?

GREETINGS! ON GUARD, A GRAND GROUP, GARNERED OF GREAT GENTLEMEN AND GRUELING GRIEVERS.THIS GATHERING, NO MERE GARRISON OF GRANNIES, IS A OF A GINORMOUS GIRTH AND GLISTENING GROOL, GRADUALLY GOING DOWN THE GUTTER.
GENTLY, THEY GRAB THEIR GOOBERS, GROPING AT GOLLY GIFS AND GROSS GRAPHICS. YET, GLEAM OVER THE GLITCHES, GLIMMER AND GLAMOUR GIVE GRATIFICATION TO THE GLOOM.
GRANTING, I GABBLE ON. SO GO NOW, YE GIGANTIC GEESE, YE GUYS, YE GRANDIOSE GAYS.
GOODDAY.

kevin bacon films