DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

Is there anything wrong with that. It's not like it's pretending to be a masterpiece.

It is pretending to be funny though

this tbqh senpai

It's not as though they're planning to tour some festivals or debut at cannes

Meh, I enjoyed super bad, this is the end, and pineapple express

I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to comedy films.

DUDE RELIGION IS A JOKE LMAO
DUDE ATHEISM AND ORGIES LMAO

>seth rogen
>kristen wiig
>jonah hill
>michael cera
>james franco

wew lad

Only the truly anally anguished see this as a critique of faith.

Does Sup Forums find anything funny or is everyone too sad all the time?

Most comedies on here that get approval were probably watched as children and associated with a happier time of life.

Yeah! If Sup Forums doesn't find Seth Rogan funny, they won't find ANYTHING funny!

This movie is going to be the next 9/11

Damn, didn't see that coming.

Superbad was pretty funny though. What comedy do you like?

dude Sup Forums

fuck yeah!

screw progressivism and sjwism

we shalt have our sweet jeebus, patriotism, nationalism and other forms of traditionalism

i'm tired of this shit, fuck millenials and their pussy ass liberal shite!

gas the JEWS11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

>DUDE WHAT SHOULD WE MAKE OUR NEXT MOVIE ABOUT
>I DUNNO MAN BUT I GOT A SERIOUS CASE OF THE MUNCHIES RIGHT NOW
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Except it will be remembered.

how is it not funny? just because the humor isn't sophisticated doesn't mean it's bad. might as well say the three stooges pretended to be funny too

That's stupid.

Posting frogs and pointing out movie cliches is true comedy.

Okay. The three stooges pretended to be funny. Great argument.

>muh pol boogeyman

So easy to spot redditors nowadays

Not him but I don't understand how what you're saying right here is an argument either. You sound just as retarded quoting him and not saying anything, expecting us to pick up on your superior intellect. That's some shit a girl would do, faggot

>100% fresh
>critically acclaimed
It's great bros.

does this cartoon sausage smoking weed upset you Sup Forums friend?

is le traditionalism and le god going down the drain cause of the promotion of degeneracy?

>Mr.Wilson, I am going to interrupt this circus charade , which you call “pitch”, and tell you a story of my childhood. Back when I was 9 or 10 I usually went to the Sandals Ochi hotel in Jamaica with my father. You see, my father was all the time doing “business”, “marketing”, “accounting” meetings with some shady “business” negros, and rumors spread that my father was a negro lover. This leads me back to my childhood story, you see, the reason why we always went to Jamaica for vacation is that my father could meet there with more of those “business” negros and have “meetings” with them. One day I decided to get my $9k leather Callaway golf gloves from my fathers room, until I saw him lying in the bed and getting pounded by 6 masculine black jamaican men. I was’t terrified by the fact that he was getting banged by 6 men, but I was actually terrified with it because he actually wanted it and enjoyed it. He literally couldn’t stop sucking at those enormous black negro cocks, he even had the 2 biggest cocks in his tight asshole pounding him dry. After 24 minutes of silently watching him getting pounded by 6 jamaican negros, he decided to take a rest, he pulled out the 2 enormous cocks out of his asshole, once he did that the negros leaked some negro cum on the $160k Ushak Rug carpet. And right now, 35 years after that incident, you reminded me to that very moment, you see Mr. Wilson your “pitch” is the dried up negro cum on Ushak Rug carpet, and for that reason I am out.

>not him but
Heh, okay pal. If you wanna compare Seth Rogan to a bunch of retards bumping into each other with stupid sound effects, go ahead.

everyone here has such a hard on for RT scores, I'm surprised this isn't getting mentioned more

holy shit

>muh pol boogeyman

>he's upset

is it about a bunch of kikes getting their yearly meal at Auschwitz?

It's still making a religious statement and should be held to that.

>DUDE HEAVEN ISNT REAL BE A DEGENERATE LOSER LIKE ME LMAO
>LE GROSS OUT """"COMEDY""""

But it is and the creators have said as such.

Why is this a Sup Forums issue? You sound just as stupid as they are in shoehorning right/left politics into something that is bereft of it.

>le mad

>>Mr.Wilson, I am going to interrupt this circus charade , which you call “pitch”, and tell you a story of my childhood. Back when I was 9 or 10 I usually went to the Sandals Ochi hotel in Jamaica with my father. You see, my father was all the time doing “business”, “marketing”, “accounting” meetings with some shady “business” negros, and rumors spread that my father was a negro lover. This leads me back to my childhood story, you see, the reason why we always went to Jamaica for vacation is that my father could meet there with more of those “business” negros and have “meetings” with them. One day I decided to get my $9k leather Callaway golf gloves from my fathers room, until I saw him lying in the bed and getting pounded by 6 masculine black jamaican men. I was’t terrified by the fact that he was getting banged by 6 men, but I was actually terrified with it because he actually wanted it and enjoyed it. He literally couldn’t stop sucking at those enormous black negro cocks, he even had the 2 biggest cocks in his tight asshole pounding him dry. After 24 minutes of silently watching him getting pounded by 6 jamaican negros, he decided to take a rest, he pulled out the 2 enormous cocks out of his asshole, once he did that the negros leaked some negro cum on the $160k Ushak Rug carpet. And right now, 35 years after that incident, you reminded me to that very moment, you see Mr. Wilson your “pitch” is the dried up negro cum on Ushak Rug carpet, and for that reason I am out.

post moar

>Why is this a Sup Forums issue?
Yeah you're right, I'm sorry, it's a degeneracy issue. I gotta watch those nouns

So yea, this is just trolling and Sup Forums is right if you're the only opposition.

I'll keep this thread refreshing while I go to bed, I'm sure if the thread kicks off I'll get replies mostly from Sup Forums. Then you can tell me it's not a Sup Forums issue.

Don't expect an answer where everything is subjected solely to criticism.

Not enough memes in your post dude.

Fuck you fag

You've yet to tell us why it is hombre.

>how to spot a stormfag: the post

Seriously though, why won't (((they))) rip into Islam and the prophet Mohammed (pb&j) ?

that's a little racist, dude...

They don't want to get their heads chopped off.